An eLearning developer develops eLearning content. Duties include developing content, maintaining content, maintaining modules, writing scripts, creating storyboards, advising on production, managing vendor relations, and collaborating with others.
For many, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Elearning Developer Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Elearning Developer resumes for your reference.
E-Learning Developer Resume Sample 1
- Delivered corporate Elearning solutions to enable day-to-day business operations; increased online learning retention rates by 75%.
- Released new web-based training application; reduced costs and load time by 60%.
- Wrote scripts and assisted in audio, video, and graphic productions of training programs; increased sales force participation in online learning by 42%.
- Coordinated technical and administrative staff for the release of new corporation-wide e-learning tool; reduced per user guidance cost by 50%.
- Designed end user interface for new client administration tool and developed software that enabled onsite technical support to remotely resolve errors, increasing customer satisfaction and reducing support costs.
E-Learning Developer Resume Sample 2
- Responsible for the conception and execution of educational eLearning programs, including developing motion graphics, animations, 2D & 3D characters and environments.
- Successfully completed a three-month stretch of 24/7 on-call support while managing web development projects.
- Implemented a robust C++ platform to drive a 3D simulation of a petroleum refinery plant as part of an integration with an existing software package for improved performance.
- Collaborated with the design team to provide user interface enhancements to the existing enterprise CRM package that resulted in more efficient project delivery.
- Partnered with an internal team member and instructor to create, design, and implement an innovative eLearning course entitled “Managerial Accounting”; successfully delivered the course in-house.
E-Learning Developer Resume Sample 3
- Worked with international teams to create a global elearning learning experience that was enjoyed by over 100,000 participants who included high school students; business professionals; medical students; educators for special needs children; inmates in correctional institutions.
- Responsibly monitored and managed all aspects of creating, distributing, and maintaining a learning environment allowing users to access courses through every possible Internet connection available.
- Developed structural format for future elearning development that allowed instructors to develop courses faster then previous team (on average 10x faster while creating better resources).
- Recognized as Web Technologies expert, who suggested potential of social networking capabilities that were implemented by other employees.
- Efficiently used visual effects and sounds to enhance user learning experience in an innovative way.
E-Learning Developer Resume Sample 4
- Created, developed, and implemented an award-winning online training program for improving project management skills.
- Created live demonstrations of web-based applications used to solve real client problems.
- Designed, built, and deployed four elearning courses for a local company utilizing Oracle’s JDeveloper as the technology platform.
- Designed and developed an elearning course for training users of Microsoft Office Excel 2003.
- Developed a Java application for an internal trading system in a financial firm.
E-Learning Developer Resume Sample 5
- Created content for five different courses for over 150 students in the first year at Cyberexchange.com.
- Developed and produced a DVD that taught Microsoft Word and Excel to employees at Cyberexchange.com.
- Created an elearning classroom using the Moodle system to teach introductory computer software.
- Developed an elearning courseware system using the Joomla platform with a web editor utilizing WYSIWYG development tools and a database management module to track front line learning progress.
- Designed and administered an elearning course for 16,000 employees at Cyberexchange.com with in-house content and learning management system.
E-Learning Developer Resume Sample 6
- Assembled and coordinated the effort of one person to program software, which included managing a team of programmers who delivered quality software at an annual budget of $70,000.00.
- Developed Macro based dialogues (MDX) into the programming source code to emulate the effects and operations of a switch system. This CAD/CAM-based tool enabled my team to automate their decision making process and print files faster than ever before.
- Translated system requirements into functional specifications; wrote functional specifications; wrote test specifications; defined class libraries; derived layer diagrams; evaluated and documented hardware packages.
- Modularized a software development project, which primed 7 teams of 5-8 people each. This modularization minimized the number of implementing programming projects.
- Directed and facilitated the efforts of 10-14 employees whose roles included program design and maintenance, team leadership, interaction between programmers, architects, and testers.
E-Learning Developer Resume Sample 7
- Developed the Elearning and Training course content for simulations.
- Handled all aspects of developing content and maintaining technical support for the simulation labs, including training other instructors on dealing with sim testers.
- Developed a strategy to lead the creation of an inexpensive Elearning tool that would help instructors easily manage multiple courses in a single application.
- Acquired knowledge of various design techniques and methods through experience developing processes/tools used in development projects.
- Handled project management for initial deployment of Elearning tool to over 50 instructors at FireDog Martial Arts Academy (FDMA).
E-Learning Developer Resume Sample 8
- Selected to develop elearning courseware for the firm’s product line by analyzing design, content, and usability standards across multiple industries.
- Earned a promotion to Project Manager; developed and published eight course modules in a single quarter.
- Managed the user interface development team during implementation of new project management software; resolved several user interface issues.
- Enriched and retained content for various industry specific courses by establishing a testing program consisting of three levels of difficulty.
- Expanded elearning development team from one to four members; motivated team members to meet deadlines through training sessions on teamwork and project management techniques.
E-Learning Developer Resume Sample 9
- Developed and deployed state-of-the-art learning systems for over 15,000 people.
- Established and maintained high-security, reliable elearning platforms.
- Achieved a 99% home-office low client satisfaction rating.
- Recognized by management as an All Star performer; attained annual survey of employee satisfaction.
- Received high marks from customers for the quality of service, timeliness of responses, and product quality delivered to customers.
E-Learning Developer Resume Sample 10
- Integrated targeted software with automated business workflow; dedicated to completing tasks on schedule.
- Earned praise as an instrumental member of a transition team; successfully introduced new software without causing a service interruption.
- Recognized for extensive success implementing and maintaining voice recognition software which improved customer satisfaction with call center services by 50%.
- Awarded Employee of the Year for outstanding performance in developing applications and training novice computer users.
- Developed two-factor authentication process that allowed the company to increase security while allowing users greater ease in accessing web resources.
E-Learning Developer Resume Sample 11
- Conducted certification courses for software developers; provided hands-on experience, and mentored students in Perl, HTML, and Java programming languages.
- Disseminated new concepts of instructional media development to software developers; mentored students in MS Access.
- Designed two-day seminars to develop programmers’ skills in MS Access, Visual Basic; discovered potential careers for all participants.
- Efficiently designed, developed, and implemented a first responder survey tool for fire departments in a pilot project for the Federal Emergency Management Agency.
- Conducted a five-day course on data analysis techniques with over twenty attendees from multiple police agencies to identify trends among crimes committed against children.
Education requirements include a bachelor’s degree and 7 or more years of experience. Skills to succeed include creativity, strong writing skills, knowledge of software development, ability to work with others, proficiency in a variety of design platforms, proficiency in basic office software, excellent verbal communication skills, excellent written communication skills, and good attention to detail.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.
- The Best Elearning Developer Resume Samples
- E-Learning Developer Resume Sample 1
- E-Learning Developer Resume Sample 2
- E-Learning Developer Resume Sample 3
- E-Learning Developer Resume Sample 4
- E-Learning Developer Resume Sample 5
- E-Learning Developer Resume Sample 6
- E-Learning Developer Resume Sample 7
- E-Learning Developer Resume Sample 8
- E-Learning Developer Resume Sample 9
- E-Learning Developer Resume Sample 10
- E-Learning Developer Resume Sample 11
- Wrap Up