A customer service operator provides technical support to clients from a call center. A customer service operator’s duties include identifying customer needs, collecting pertinent data, identifying technical issues, providing solutions, collaborating with supervisors, and recording customer interactions.
For many, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Customer Service Operator Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Customer Service Operator resumes for your reference.
Customer Service Operator Resume Sample 1
- Securely protected confidential information by being attentive to the handling, storage, and disposal of all papers and documents.
- Skillfully handled difficult customers. Maintained a cool and objective approach while acquiring information to address customer concerns.
- Increased customer satisfaction by training “new” call center reps on the best way to handle their calls. Effectively established a chain of command for incoming calls, minimized problems when transferring calls, and provided the highest quality service to customers.
- Received an award acknowledging excellent service from an irate customer who was upset about being placed on hold for too long due to staffing issues. The customer acknowledged that I did an exceptional job attempting to resolve her issues.
- Awarded for maintaining the company’s highest call quality rating.
Customer Service Operator Resume Sample 2
- Filed expense vouchers and conducted monthly 1099 filings.
- Conducted call monitoring as a Superstar; effectively addressed the needs and concerns of customers while adhering to banks’ guidelines regarding authentication, disclosure, and customer service.
- Completed same-day order of title search in advance of scheduled appointment; recognized by the Regional Manager for outstanding performance.
- Employee of the month; successfully resolved customer inquiry about loan repayment terms within 24 hours; recognized by Regional Manager for outstanding performance.
Customer Service Operator Resume Sample 3
- Processed telephone calls, faxes, and e-mails.
- Approached customer needs in order to meet their financial goals.
- Managed customer relationships to ensure satisfaction by offering referrals and reassurance.
- Critical thinking skill was exhibited through customer service; directed customer questions and concerns to appropriate departments for resolution.
- Helped customers understand their options regarding the procedures for securing mortgages, refinances, short sales, etc. for their homes.
Customer Service Operator Resume Sample 4
- Attended all training courses required for Customer Service Operator upon hire.
- Recognized as a “presentable” employee on a financial statement.
- Participated in training programs, including the General Service Loan Process and the Collection Center.
- Published articles in the job journal and was nominated for Ohio State Award of Excellence, while earning an annual award, University of Miami School of Business ’98-02.
- Recognized as a “model” employee by her workgroup for outstanding performance; received an award for community service from her church’s women’s ministry, Our Child’s Future Ministry.
Customer Service Operator Resume Sample 5
- Achieved a “Superstar” rating in customer service. Displayed excellent customer service and interacted with customers in an understanding, caring manner.
- Built rapport with personnel and customers; promoted the success of others through team building and cooperation.
- Received outstanding quality award; effectively compiled data relating to loan application procedures.
- Recognized for outstanding customer satisfaction rating from customers who had applied for a loan.
- Received exceptional quality award; actively monitored management’s performance and encouraged confidence in superiors.
Customer Service Operator Resume Sample 6
- Provided customers with information regarding their requests efficiently and accurately; resolved customer concerns and complaints.
- Recognized for the highest quality rating by customers; solved customer problems quickly and accurately. Selected for Quality Award by the Director of Customer Service for remarkable results.
- Recognized by company President for being the most productive representative in the department; handled an average of 250 calls per day in a 3-hour shift, including phones, walk-ins, inter-departmental transfers, and incoming faxes.
- Selected as an employee of the month (April) after processing 25 new accounts in a revenue-generating environment based on financial rewards to the company.
- Maintained a positive attitude; responded to customer requests within 30 seconds, without fail during a two-week period.
Customer Service Operator Resume Sample 7
- Provided superior customer service to customers with a rapidly growing number of clients; received recognition for effective customer service.
- Identified issues where customers needed guidance, as well as provided quality customer service.
- Recognized for providing exceptional customer service; received the award for outstanding performance.
- An active member of the Customer Service Team; earned a commendation award by reviewing and correcting problem reports in a timely manner.
- Achieved award by demonstrating excellence in work ethic and willingness to put forth extra effort when needed.
Customer Service Operator Resume Sample 8
- Obtained customer service certification from the American Management Association, including training in conflict resolution, telephone techniques, and interpersonal skills.
- Achieved award for customer service Excellence; planned effective work schedules for each territory to meet increased demand for customer service.
- Resolved complaints from customers by offering solutions and providing immediate customer service; recognized by the State Farm Insurance Regional Manager as a Customer Service Trainer.
- Created and administered a “Quality Improvement Program” that improved report accuracy by 10%.
- Recognized by the State Farm Insurance Regional Manager as an Assigned Claims Specialist; processed claims quickly while reviewing all pertinent information before recommending either approval or denial of the claim.
Customer Service Operator Resume Sample 9
- Answering phones promptly, providing accurate information, and following up to resolve problems; recognized by the Regional Manager for exemplary performance.
- Provided timely information to address customer concerns, appropriate follow-up, and effective resolution of issues.
- Provided great service to customers; consistently received the highest rating in customer satisfaction surveys.
- Achieved recognition for handling difficult calls in a courteous manner; effectively used the department’s guidelines and resources.
- Awarded excellent customer service award; worked continuously toward achieving top scores on all surveys.
Customer Service Operator Resume Sample 10
- Able to balance calls among a team of 13 operators; consistently followed guidelines for objective and fair call handling. Achieved 97% customer satisfaction as measured by surveys.
- Demonstrated ability to step into a difficult situation and resolve conflicts; hosted manager’s presentation regarding the company’s new community service standards.
- Delegated tasks in order to meet tight deadlines; processed numerous applications for certification as community service volunteers.
- Trained new employees in effective telephone communication skills and helped them succeed throughout their probationary period.
- Answered telephone calls quickly, providing pertinent information and directing callers to appropriate resources.
Customer Service Operator Resume Sample 11
- Gained recognition for personal contributions to the success of projects and the department; excelled in opening new accounts, and cross-selling to existing customers.
- Earned outstanding reviews from customers with special needs; handled their concerns effectively.
- Received award for handling customer inquiries successfully, exceeded expectations.
- Exceeded performance standards while assisting high-profile customers and clients of a major corporation; demonstrated excellent customer skills.
- Recognized by peers as a valuable team member who consistently contributes ideas that improve productivity and enhance future performance opportunities.
Customer Service Operator Resume Sample 12
- Performed data entry and file management at all levels.
- Ensured the overall efficiency and effectiveness of the office by maintaining a clean, organized work area.
- Suspended operator’s licenses for driving under the influence and other moving violations.
- Achieved award as an outstanding team member; worked as a cohesive unit with staff members to achieve maximum performance.
- Met Goal Leadership Award (GLA) for exceeding established target levels for call satisfaction and productivity during a period of time in which all call center goals were achieved.
To become a customer service operator, a high school diploma is required. A customer service operator must have excellent interpersonal skills, have excellent communication skills, must be a problem-solver, must be adaptable, must enjoy working with people over the phone, must be able to work independently, and must have excellent time management skills.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.
- The Best Customer Service Operator Resume Samples
- Customer Service Operator Resume Sample 1
- Customer Service Operator Resume Sample 2
- Customer Service Operator Resume Sample 3
- Customer Service Operator Resume Sample 4
- Customer Service Operator Resume Sample 5
- Customer Service Operator Resume Sample 6
- Customer Service Operator Resume Sample 7
- Customer Service Operator Resume Sample 8
- Customer Service Operator Resume Sample 9
- Customer Service Operator Resume Sample 10
- Customer Service Operator Resume Sample 11
- Customer Service Operator Resume Sample 12
- Wrap Up