Customer Sales Representatives (CSR) are customer facing employees who sell a companies product to new customers and additional products and services to existing customers. Their duties include cold calling potential customers, marketing to existing customers additional products and services, interacting with shoppers to increase sales, receiving calls from potential customers, and door to door marketing to increase sales.
To work as a Customer Sales Representative will depend on the industry and range from requiring a Master’s Degree in Business and Marketing to entry level with only a High School Diploma or equivalence needed. Customer Sales Representatives must demonstrate persistence, outgoing personality, enthusiastic, sales oriented, persuasive, interpersonal skills, strong attention to detail, and flexibility.
For many people, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Customer Sales Representative Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Customer Sales Representative resumes for your reference.
Customer Sales Representative Resume Sample 1
- Recognized by District Manager for exceeding sales projection goal in the first month of service.
- Received Secretary’s Award from Vice President for exceptional customer service and support.
- Receive a First Place Letter from the President for significant contribution to company growth, increased profitability, and community involvement.
- Assisted the company in reaching its objective of profitable expansion throughout the nation through superior communication skills and ability to meet customers’ needs and demands.
- Spearheaded program that taught business communication to bilingual employees; won regional award for excellence in communication training.
Customer Sales Representative Resume Sample 2
- Greeted customers upon entering the store for shopping or public inquiries.
- Provided friendly, efficient service resulting in generous sales increase during assigned shifts.
- Performed extensive administrative and clerical duties including answering phones, filing, faxing documents, processing orders and payments, keeping records up-to-date, preparing reports for managers on a regular basis.
- Personally generated new business by calling past customers to offer additional products; initiated several public interest consumer campaigns that resulted in media coverage and recognition of success.
- Maintained consistent ratings of “outstanding” performance from both internal and external management teams. Set an example as one of the highest producing representatives with customer satisfaction results over 95%.
Customer Sales Representative Resume Sample 3
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer complaints within the warranty guidelines; generate multiple direct reports to management.
- Gained increased responsibilities by taking on tasks for high-volume department, resulting in significant growth of productivity metrics.
- Improved management reporting by developing an automated script; project recognized through company wide congratulatory emails from Senior Management. Praised for dedication, attention to detail, and initiative.
- Earned appreciation as a member of a winning sales team after providing exceptional service to customers via email and phone communications.
- Actively involved in making significant contributions towards organizational goals through database data extractions, reporting development, and process improvements.
Customer Sales Representative Resume Sample 4
- Enjoyed traveling and establishing rapport with customers within geographical region to ensure that all requirements of the sales process were completed.
- Highly developed customer service, communication, and negotiation skills through extensive experience gaining deep understanding of customer needs during site visits.
- Gathered information requested for new business opportunities and notified appropriate members of sales team via email or fax within 24 hours of request and ensured timely resolution.
- Reached goals set by management; recognized as top sales representative for three consecutive months.
- Received award from President’s Office for providing outstanding service in resolving complex technical issues/requests on a timely basis.
Customer Sales Representative Resume Sample 5
- Recruited, hired, trained and supervised five part-time Customer Sales Representative staff to meet customer needs.
- Maintained complete knowledge of all products’ warranty policies, prices, shipping dates, discounts, financing options so staff made informed recommendations to customers.
- Consistently posted high average sales while adhering to Lowes’ Company standards for quality customer service evaluations.
- Increased store’s overall sale by 10% in one month through effective management techniques; recognized by department manager for outstanding performance.
- Generated 300 leads for new services within one year introducing innovative ideas to increase revenue which earned top ranking in division for three consecutive months.
Customer Sales Representative Resume Sample 6
- Consistently ranked in top 10% of all Customer Sales Representatives.
- Performed in a superior manner in solving customer complaints in a prompt and courteous manner in accordance with policy directives.
- Greeted customers from around the world, demonstrated product features, provided information on competitive products, educated customers about installation procedures, and disposed of old equipment.
- Acted as liaison between Internal Communications Department and two remote facilities’ Customers Service Department by maintaining close relationships with both groups to ensure effective communication’s linkages.
- Interacted closely with internal departments to facilitate quality service delivery to internal associates throughout the organization during departmental reorganization period.
Customer Sales Representative Resume Sample 7
- Provided fast, professional customer service while resolving account discrepancies.
- Exceeded the quota on new accounts by 200%; recognized for performance by Regional Manager.
- Managed 500+ accounts with outstanding accuracy; awarded for commitment to accuracy and timeliness.
- Specialist in service standard resolution of complex billing issues including research, problem resolution, coaching, and escalation.
- Achieved award recognition for customer satisfaction based on survey data from customers who had applied for loans.
Customer Sales Representative Resume Sample 8
- Provided quality customer service, exceeding both sales and service volume quotas; lead in a number of customer sales.
- Initiated productive working relationships with peers supporting co-workers to enhance business office operations.
- Collaborated with management to timelily resolve workplace problems by making suggestions for improvements.
- Identified strategies to increase productivity; reduced cycle time for projects through the development of new procedures.
- Established a framework for a successful career after accepting a position as a permanent team member that allowed me to utilize my skills and talents while offering growth opportunities.
Customer Sales Representative Resume Sample 9
- Effectively pre-sold products over the phone to solicit interest in membership; recognized by managers with the ‘Employee of the Month’ award.
- Enhanced customer relationships while maintaining a 98% retention rate of memberships after being moved into customer service training.
- Assisted customers through product demonstration and clarified any concerns while still achieving an average sale of $300/sale at full commission rate.
- Successfully increased sales on introductory product by almost 70% over previous months without undermining company image during promotional period.
- Improved productivity by converting new clients through telephone prospecting, referrals, and cold calls for Leadership Residential Community.
Customer Sales Representative Resume Sample 10
- Trained new hires to dealer standards in orientation programs.
- Assisted management in preparing dealership for World Class Customer Service Award recipient nomination.
- Performed data entry for Dealer Services Division, resulting in significant cost savings by reducing hours of service calls.
- Streamlined the general ledger accounting system through effective implementation of information technology resources.
- Recognized with Employee Commendation Award for outstanding achievement in time management and efficiency skills, resulting in increased productivity.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.