A Compliance Auditor makes sure that all accounting practices in a company comply with financial laws and regulations. Duties would be creating a plan for reviewing current accounting practices, monitoring daily processes, preparing detailed reports, filing reports with regulatory agencies, following up with changes, staying up-to-date with laws and regulations, and designing new ways to fix problems.
For many, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Compliance Auditor Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Compliance Auditor resumes for your reference.
Compliance Auditor Resume Sample 1
- Scanned documents into the company’s database for proper storage and retrieval, according to the standards of GENOPTIX, a recognized document scanning company.
- Trained new employees on the procedures used to ensure compliance with GENOPTIX standards.
- Effectively performed periodic audits of records and reporting systems to ensure proper record keeping, reporting accuracy, system usage, and security.
- Analyzed data regarding errors discovered in reporting systems for inconsistencies and discrepancies.
- Detected error rates that were below accepted industry-standard reporting rates. Performed other duties as requested by superiors.
Compliance Auditor Resume Sample 2
- Provided project management, coordination, and financial analysis for a Healthcare Benefits Program Audit.
- Trained new employees in the Enterprise Resource Planning System (ERP), Operations Management System, and Audit Department procedures.
- Managed a budget of $9 million for a year-end audit.
- monthly status reports from September to December to ensure delivery on time. Project delivered with no exceptions noted by the IRS.
- Achieved award for outstanding performance in revenue cycle auditing; processed Medicare overpayments using an automated system.
Compliance Auditor Resume Sample 3
- Identified problems with internal controls per client specifications. Worked hand-in-hand with client staff to correct discrepancies.
- Presented audit findings to executive team based on client’s three-year budget model. Recognized by Team Leader for the thoroughness of work, presentation, and attention to detail.
- Participated in the development of a cost-effective plan to restructure the company’s bookkeeping/accounting department. Suggestion resulted in a reduction of expenses by over 50% annually per the CEO.
- After the hurricane, worked to resolve cash flow problems caused by the reduction in cash receipts. Presented solutions to senior management team. Solutions were implemented with positive results.
- Achieved award for outstanding performance in cash process and analysis; was recognized as a quality-oriented team player.
Compliance Auditor Resume Sample 4
- Led a team of auditors whose company was ranked as the top Global 1000 company for compliance with SEC guidelines.
- Received a certificate of recognition from the SEC commending me for my analysis and strategies related to fraudulent activities by a publicly traded corporation during economic uncertainty.
- Conducted more than 1000 audits of public and private companies, resulting in zero violations. In addition, reported on critical changes in accounting practices as they pertain to Sarbanes-Oxley legislation for auditors working in their first two years of employment.
- Trained junior staff members on the interpretation of GAAP and internal policies regarding audits that were completed without detecting any shortfalls or inconsistencies.
- Led a team in the implementation of new reporting systems that facilitate reporting to the SEC.
Compliance Auditor Resume Sample 5
- Developed and implemented standard operating procedures that ensured that products met or exceeded targeted levels of quality.
- Trained new staff members, allowing them to reach specified results in a timely manner.
- Resolved customer complaints by implementing quality assurance strategies, resulting in increased customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Ensured the effective implementation of new standards and testing related to the acquisition of a company in which I held a higher position.
- Reduced cost per unit for manufacturing assembly by 30 percent in four months with no decrease in output.
Compliance Auditor Resume Sample 6
- Exceeded strict standards of quality, resulted in a 100% pass rate of testing and made the process more efficient by decreasing rework and reducing scrap.
- Increased production by 20%. Reduced rework and scrap margin to less than 1%.
- Kept 5 year trend on daily production gauge. Reduced downtime for all machines, reduced repair wait time, and decreased repair costs.
- Held team accountable for quality improvement through regular customer visits, annual reviews, and monthly meetings.
- Attained a maximum quality rating of 99% out of one hundred points. Maintained the team’s positive attitude while maintaining a passion for craftsmanship and appreciation of the company’s mission.
Compliance Auditor Resume Sample 7
- Awarded for outstanding quality control, methods, and systems of manufacturing.
- Achieved recognition by the corporation for guidance, leadership, dedication to quality standards.
- Recruited to the Quality department; responsible for training team members in the identification of all defects in TPS (Total Productive Systems).
- Led successful efforts to increase the department’s productivity while complying with company requirements.
- Received recognition by the Company for my contributions in reducing the time it took to repair product defects while maintaining or improving quality standards.
Compliance Auditor Resume Sample 8
- Worked in a team environment to ensure that the process of manufacturing was consistent with the company’s standard operating procedures.
- Conducted inspections of product quality for a conglomerate of manufacturing companies, ensuring that all products were in compliance with FDA guidelines.
- Recognized by employers for successfully performing high-risk tasks that required an employee to be certified to handle extremely dangerous chemicals.
- Achieved award from the employer for outstanding achievement in streamlining production processes while reducing defects by 8% during the previous fiscal year.
- Awarded incentive for increasing production by 15% through the implementation of a new automated assembly line without compromising quality.
Compliance Auditor Resume Sample 9
- Developed company’s quality control inspection manual which is still in use by manufacturing plant to promote consistency, quality, and efficiency in production.
- Achieved award for reducing product defects by 50% after redesigning assembly line which allowed 90% of products to pass through unscathed. Further reduced defects by 30% when redesigned assembly line again which was implemented two years after the initial redesign.
- Effectively managed and trained a team of twelve technicians and troubleshooters who were responsible for the identification and remediation of hardware and software errors. Worked with the development team on new product testing.
- Achieved award for winning first place in quality control competition at the corporate level, which led to design improvements that have reduced defects by 38%.
- Received award for being one of ten Quality Control Inspectors who achieved the highest percentage of defects within first year on-the-job.
Compliance Auditor Resume Sample 10
- Performed audit procedures for a Fortune 50 Company including a test of internal control, sampling results, and non-compliance findings.
- Conducted training on International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) for a group of companies in India.
- Led team to implement new computerized inventory control software; reported cost savings to management.
- Created workflow processes and audit checklists for an initial public offering (IPO); led team to conduct third-party audits and quality assurance during the IPO process.
- Reviewed and approved general ledger results for 100% accuracy; reported three instances of significant errors to management, saving $250,000 in inaccurate entries.
Compliance Auditor Resume Sample 11
- Testified to the Board of Directors on the quality of the Company’s financial statements.
- Impressed clients with my knowledge, organization, dedication, and competitive spirit.
- Grew my certification level over time; received “distinction” or “exceeded” for obtaining or exceeding audit objectives.
- Drafted and approved accuracy statement for significant, complex financial statement items.
- Achieved excellence award; provided strategic actions to restore confidence in the Company’s accounting and reporting systems.
A bachelor’s degree in accounting/finance and 5+ years of experience are required for this job. Skills needed are superior attention to detail, confidentiality skills, superior listening skills, critical thinking skills, excellent communication skills, management skills and strong decision-making skills.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.
- The Best Compliance Auditor Resume Samples
- Compliance Auditor Resume Sample 1
- Compliance Auditor Resume Sample 2
- Compliance Auditor Resume Sample 3
- Compliance Auditor Resume Sample 4
- Compliance Auditor Resume Sample 5
- Compliance Auditor Resume Sample 6
- Compliance Auditor Resume Sample 7
- Compliance Auditor Resume Sample 8
- Compliance Auditor Resume Sample 9
- Compliance Auditor Resume Sample 10
- Compliance Auditor Resume Sample 11
- Wrap Up