Community Managers oversee social media accounts for a brand in an effort to increase its popularity among consumers. Duties include monitoring, engaging with, and responding to online communities by means of “liking”, commenting on, sharing, retweeting, or direct messaging. The top skills are customer service/support experience, sales skills (for increasing brand popularity), self-motivation/initiative, ability to multi-task (social media management takes up a lot of time), and active listening. Retail experience is not required for this position; however strong interest in retail is helpful.
The Best Community Manager Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Community Manager resumes for your reference.
- Ensure compliance audits with City Code Compliance, Housing Authorities total of seven districts, and with the Texas Department of Community Affairs.
- Prepare yearly budgets and meet monthly and quarterly financial goals.
- Prepare weekly and monthly financial Overviews for investors.
- Manage proposals and scopes of work with vendors, audited and approved vendor invoices for payment within contract terms.
- Founded, developed, and operated Special Ops Media; a full-service marketing firm that specialized in custom marketing and public relations for small businesses.
- Continuously assess the needs of the community and customers in order to deliver an exceptional experience throughout all stages of our customer’s residence.
- Review pricing, marketing, and financial reports for accuracy and thoroughness and participate in a team to develop a monthly operational report.
- Analyze market conditions on a weekly basis to ensure optimum results in achieving leasing and retention goals.
- Launched a monthly forum featuring independent local music in a free concert series called The Fuse.
- Created the nonprofit organization “Neighbors Helping Neighbors” for the purpose of organizing and conducting charitable activities for the benefit of children in need.
- Maintaining and reporting financial reports to supervisors, approving and overseeing monthly expenditures, and working on a very tight budget.
- I am responsible for overseeing and working closely with my maintenance supervisor to ensure quality make-readies.
- Explaining and reporting monthly expenditures, managing overtime, overseeing renewals, resident functions, handling small and complex resident issues, coordinating maintenance staff, scheduling and overseeing vendors, scheduling and staffing good quality employees.
- Developed various advertising materials as well as gave interviews in magazine publications.
- Hosted workshops with other advertising professionals to educate them on decisions they must make when developing relationships between clients and media outlets.
- Plans perform and coordinate necessary activities to maintain and increase the value of the community.
- Manage and oversee the day-to-day community operations of rent collection, tenant leasing, and income certifications.
- Plan and develop marketing strategies to increase potential tenant traffic.
- Oversee all aspects of unit renovations, schedule on-site staff, coordinate outside contractors, order renovation packages.
- Managed a department of 70 that consistently produced over $4,000,000 in sales.
- Responsible for all aspects of LIHTC requirements, reporting for 240 unit communities.
- Also responsible for overseeing a team of five, payroll, payables, etc.
- My goal is to provide quality housing while still maintaining budget requirements.
- Created and designed several marketing campaigns.
- Coordinated the development and execution of various public relations programs and activities.
- Utilize excellent customer service skills to exceed customer expectations.
- Operate the property under Company guidelines and policies to achieve property financial and occupancy goals.
- Maintain marketing and promotional efforts to ensure adequate traffic and leasing activity.
- Monitor unit turnover, vacancies, rent levels, delinquency, expirations, and renewals to maximize income and control expenses.
- Developed employee training programs for a wide range of media outlets including television, the radio, print ads, direct mail, online interactive web pages.
- Handled all delinquency, collections, and maintenance of resident ledgers for accuracy.
- Consistently maintained delinquency ledger at 2K or lease delinquent.
- Submitted weekly invoices/bids, payroll, scheduling for community budgeting.
- Effectively balanced community concerns and resident needs with professional customer service.
- Led numerous community organizations by coordinating events such as non-profit fundraisers for victims’ groups during natural disasters such as Hurricane Katrina and other catastrophic events in the greater New Orleans metro area.
- Consistently providing appropriate, caring, and compassionate services for residents, their families, and guests.
- Responsible for maintaining maximum occupancy at all times, in addition to strategizing to reach census goals by way of community visits, giving tours, and direct inquiries.
- Directing all operations such as human resources, accounting, maintenance, housekeeping, transportation, and food services to ensure the community runs smoothly and is successful and profitable.
- Accomplished strong public relations promotion of a local, non-profit organization and its programs.
- Created and implemented a well-structured, step-by-step process to ensure that specific goals were achieved.
- Mange a high-quality on-site staff through the implementation of effective recruitment, training, motivation, and development programs.
- Direct efforts to ensure all purchasing guidelines are followed including; Timely entry of POs & approval of invoices.
- Ensure admin associates achieve the highest standards regarding shopping report scores.
- Enforce resident retention and service request follow-up programs. Implement and monitor effective lease programs.
- Learned to value positive relationships with coworkers and clients.
- Produce various daily, weekly, and monthly financial and analytical reports for both owners and management companies.
- Oversee the lease enforcement process by making periodic apartment inspections, following proper notice requirements, evicting residents, and imposing and collecting late fees and other charges as allowable and stated in the terms of the lease.
- Supervise property staff by interviewing, hiring, orienting, and training employees, and manage their performance in accordance with company policies, values, and business practices.
- Achieved high marks for the quality of creative ideas presented by the ad agency for advertising materials.
- The proven capability to manage a budget of over $100,000 from start to completion; educated on the importance of maintaining accountability throughout all phases of work.
- Focus to maintain excellent tenant/owner relations by implementing open communication at all times.
- Handled residents’ questions, complaints, and concerns and took the necessary steps to resolve all situations.
- Other duties: working cohesively with vendors in the purchase of maintenance supplies and equipment, and managing a budget to accomplish the owner’s profitability goals.
- Finances: accounts payable/receivable, invoicing, insurance billing, budgeting.
- Supported a social housing initiative with $40,000 in funding for the development of a print and broadcast advertisement campaign.
- Managed daily operations of multi-family apartment community including marketing, leasing, resident relations, and retention.
- Supervised and provided training in tax-credit compliance and application processing to on-site staff.
- Prepared monthly reports for corporate and attended quarterly manager’s meetings.
- Provided excellent customer service including planning and organizing resident appreciation events.
- Recruited a multicultural advertising agency across diverse cities and countries such as Barcelona, Miami, Phnom Penh, and Saigon; increased company profits by 25% within three quarters.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.