These are some examples of job descriptions we have handpicked from real Community Manager resumes for your reference.
- Ensure compliance audits with City Code Compliance, Housing Authorities total of seven districts and with the Texas Department Community Affairs.
- Prepare yearly budgets and meet monthly and quarterly financial goals.
- Prepare weekly and monthly financial Overviews for investors.
- Manage proposals and scopes of work with vendors, audited and approved vendor invoices for payment within contract terms.
- Continuously assess the needs of the community and customers in order to deliver an exceptional experience throughout all stages of our customer’s residence.
- Review pricing, marketing and financial reports for accuracy and thoroughness and participate in a team to develop a monthly operational report.
- Analyze market conditions on a weekly basis to ensure optimum results in achieving leasing and retention goals.
- Maintaining and reporting financial reports to supervisors, approving and overseeing monthly expenditures and working on a very tight budget.
- I am responsible for overseeing and working closely with my maintenance supervisor to insure quality make readies.
- Explaining and reporting monthly expenditures, managing overtime, overseeing renewals, resident functions, and handling small and complex resident issues, coordinating maintenance staff, scheduling and overseeing vendors, scheduling and staffing good quality employees.
- Plans, performs, and coordinates necessary activities to maintain and increase the value of the community.
- Manage and oversee the day to day community operations of rent collection, tenant leasing, and income certifications.
- Plan and develop marketing strategies to increase potential tenant traffic.
- Oversee all aspects of unit renovations, schedule on-site staff, coordinate outside contractors, order renovation packages.
- Responsible for all aspects of LIHTC requirements, reporting for 240 unit community.
- Also responsible for overseeing a team of five, payroll, payables, etc.
- My goal is to provide quality housing while still maintaining budget requirements.
- Utilize excellent customer service skills to exceed customer expectations.
- Operate the property under Company guidelines and policies to achieve property financial and occupancy goals.
- Maintain marketing and promotional efforts to ensure adequate traffic and leasing activity.
- Monitor unit turnover, vacancies, rent levels, delinquency, expirations, and renewals to maximize income and control expenses.
- Handled all delinquency, collections, and maintenance of resident ledgers for accuracy.
- Consistently maintained delinquency ledger at 2K or lease delinquent.
- Submitted weekly invoices/bids, payroll, scheduling for community budgeting.
- Effectively balanced community concerns and resident needs with professional customer service.
- Consistently providing appropriate, caring and compassionate services for residents, their families and guests.
- Responsible for maintaining maximum occupancy at all times, in addition to strategizing to reach census goals by way of community visits, giving tours and direct inquiries.
- Directing all operations such as human resources, accounting, maintenance, housekeeping, transportation and food services to ensure community runs smooth and is successful and profitable.
- Mange a high quality on-site staff through implementation of effective recruitment, training, motivation, and development programs.
- Direct efforts to ensure all purchasing guidelines are followed including; Timely entry of PO’s & approval of invoices.
- Ensure admin associates achieve highest standards regarding shopping report scores.
- Enforce resident retention and service request follow up programs. Implement and monitor effective lease programs.
- Produce various daily, weekly, and monthly financial and analytical reports for both owners and management company.
- Oversee the lease enforcement process by making periodic apartment inspections, following proper notice requirements, evicting residents, and imposing and collecting late fees and other charges as allowable and stated in the terms of the lease.
- Supervise property staff by interviewing, hiring, orienting, and training employees, and manage their performance in accordance with company policies, values, and business practices.
- Focus to maintain excellent tenant/owner relations by implementing open communication at all times.
- Handled residents’ questions, complaints and concerns and took the necessary steps to resolve all situations.
- Other duties: working cohesively with vendors in the purchase of maintenance supplies and equipment, and managing budget to accomplish owner’s profitability goals.
- Finances: accounts payable/receivable, invoicing, insurance billing, budgeting.
- Managed daily operations of multi-family apartment community including marketing, leasing, resident relations and retention.
- Supervised and provided training in tax-credit compliance and application processing to on-site staff.
- Prepared monthly reports for corporate and attended quarterly manager’s meetings.
- Provided excellent customer service including planning and organizing resident appreciation events.