These are some examples of job descriptions we have handpicked from real Porter resumes for your reference.
- Utilize human relation skills by providing informal coaching to employees such as clarifying complicated working instruction and setting higher performance target and how to achieve it, which resulted in coworkers’ performance improvements.
- Perform informal counseling and other interventional strategies such as mediation, dialogue, open forums, feedback sessions to address work related problems to approximately 30 co-workers.
- Train 12 fellow porters on how to perform detailed cleaning in different building facilities to suffice supervisors’ keen eye on details and perfection.
- Responsible for maintaining safety protocols and standards according to city and state regulations.
- Assisted in the daily operations of the building to ensure tenant satisfaction.
- Coordinated tenants work requests with the building staff to resolve issues in timely manner.
- Requisitioned supplies and equipment needed for cleaning and maintenance duties.
- Ensure locker areas, maintain supplies, linen is stocked and maintained in locker rooms.
- Maintained one or more areas inside the casino, back of house, or immediate area outside casino.
- Maintained accurate inventory and par levels and notify management of items needing to be ordered.
- Tend the roof deck area including the tennis court, volleyball court, grill area and grill station.
- Wipe down gym machines and equipment; keep gym area clean and germ free.
- Maintain lounge area and remove garbage from all locations off the roof deck.
- Bathrooms are stocked regularly with toilet tissues, hand wipes and sanitizers.
- In charge of stripping, waxing, and buffing all floors in the building.
- Worked with other staff members in preparing dorm rooms for incoming students and faculty during transition periods.
- Responsible for moving furniture, repairs, and painting when needed.
- Cleaned building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing and vacuuming.
- Dusted and disinfected all furniture and fixtures throughly and carefully.
- Removed waste paper and other trash from the premises to their designated area’s before exiting the facility.
- Shuttle driver for customers needing a ride home or back to work.
- Move cars back to the back parking lot when they are ready.
- Empty oil buckets and make sure the technicians have everything they need for the day and throughout the day.
- Monitor building security and safety by performing such tasks as locking doors after operating hours and checking electrical appliance use to ensure that hazards are not created.
- Clean building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming.
- Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and power equipment to prevent damage to floors and fixtures.
- Whilst working at Mercedes-Benz, I routinely greeted, serviced, and aided customers entering the facility exemplifying the utmost in customer service.
- Throughout the day i assisted automobile connoisseurs ensuring customer satisfaction.
- My duties mainly consisted of, greeting, driving, and transporting the information of vehicles, etc. to various departments.
- Assist guests with general questions pertaining to topics such as location of bathrooms, restaurants, hotels, and public transportation.
- Guide patrons to exits at the end of performances or provide other instructions or assistance if needed.
- Upon the exit of all guests, empty trash and collaborated with other Porters in the closing of the theatre.
- Performed all aspects of janitorial services to ensure the overall cleanliness of commercial, residential, and clinical facilities.
- Completed all disinfecting and sanitizing of facility restrooms, kitchen areas, and dining areas.
- Utilized commercial and industrial grade chemicals and equipment to perform advanced floor and carpet.
- Perform outside custodial duties such as snow removal as required.
- Maintain records of scheduled maintenance procedures.
- Complete daily, weekly and monthly checklists on building equipment maintenance procedures and maintain records of scheduled maintenance procedures.