These are some examples of job descriptions we have handpicked from real Instructional Designer resumes for your reference.
- Influenced reformatted design to represent AT&T Entertainment Group Home Solutions curricula.
- Designed and developed training scenarios showcasing programs and services in collaboration with subject matter experts.
- Implemented new design and retrofitted training materials for over 40 modules to produce more effective learning approaches for facilitators and students with graphically designed presentations, demonstrations, and simulations.
- Work with a remote design team in a fast-paced environment, focused on large-scale training projects for the Bank.
- Use Agile development to create materials for Tech Leads and Scrum Masters as part of a change management course for executives and Agile team members.
- Create learning plans that track learners’ completion percentage of required courses.
- Designed and developed risk management self-study training materials for Testers.
- Matched technical talent with resources to enable the team to create award winning content.
- Established coherent procedures to implement the training process by marrying various approaches across eight sites and eliminating an awkward and arcane set of processes.
- Implemented a document improvement initiative that saved the company $13M a year in search time.
- Assembled training modules with authoring software for eLearning development (Altova Authentic) in a Learning Management System (LMS) to be SCORM 2004 compliant.
- Established standards and provided input to instructional designers, multimedia artists, and training leads to ensure consistency through all interactive and blended training content.
- Created instructor and computer-based curriculum employing existing product documentation, subject matter expert interviews, and product use.
- Developed stand-alone interactive modules on visual content, Shutterstock products and Enterprise Salesforce training, that were viewed by over 1200 staff members in twelve different countries.
- Develop content based on training needs analysis, learner and gap analysis, interviews with subject matter experts, refinement of subject matter expert materials into need to know level of materials for the given audience and learning level.
- Participate in strategic decisions regarding selection of distance-learning solutions.
- Responsible to conduct change and training needs analysis for Phase 2 implementation for PLM system.
- Prepared user role matrix, mapped processes to courses, and completed needs assessment for 150 users.
- Working with SMEs and Business Analysts to develop training content using WPB tool.
- Conducted train-the-trainer sessions for R&D, Spec Management, Plant and Supply Quality, Legal, Master Data Management groups.
- E-learning module course build (Adobe Captivate), design, maintenance and delivery through LMS platform.
- Draft and design the Education Newsletter, announcing latest in education programs and events.
- Assists Technical Services with the overall design and appearance of student manuals and presentations for AFSA training programs.
- Recommended, developed and implemented tools, materials and methods to enhance and simplify knowledge transfer.
- Collaborated with leadership and subject matter experts companywide to conduct needs analysis.
- Wrote storyboards, scripts, activities and knowledge articles that communicate curriculum design.
- Designed effective assessments to assist with evaluating and updating curriculum.
- Design and create online university competency-based courses in collaboration with cross-functional teams.
- Collaborate with SMEs, instructional designers, platform vendors, and curriculum directors across the United States to evaluate, design, and develop courses that support meaningful learning that is aligned with competencies and program goals.
- Write competency statements, learning objectives, and align learning resources to objectives and assessments.
- Participate in LMS evaluations, new opportunities, approaches to learning technology, and enhancements.
- Apply tested instructional design theories and knowledge of adult learning techniques to development of learning activities.
- Practice principles of gamification and iterative development utilizing Agile and ADDIE.
- Leveraging XML toolset, design storyboards for technical training and materials for supplementary support.
- Employ well-honed interpersonal skills to facilitate collaboration with all levels of Instructional Design team, including subject matter experts, multimedia developers, and graphic artists.
- Designed instructor-led training on configuring and using inventory management software that integrates Radio Frequency Identification technology.
- Developed customer training guide, including hands-on exercises and instructor guidance, using Framemaker, PowerPoint, and Snagit.
- Conferred with software and hardware engineers to obtain missing information and clarify issues.
- Noted for providing appropriate verbal and written inputs that are comprehensible and easy to implement for the Graphics team; the inputs helped them develop graphics that augmented the subject matter of the content.
- Actively participated and recognized for giving valuable feedback during Media-Instructional Designer reviews.
- Coordinated with Quality Assurance team to provide the best content for the intended media.