Admission Recruiters aid in increasing college admission applications by speaking to potential students about college programs and degree standards. Their duties include responding to potential students direct contact, represent their institutions at college fairs and private employers to hand out information and answer questions, direct market information to targeted individuals, and creating marketing plans to increase interest and visibility of the school.
For many people, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Admissions Recruiter Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Admissions Recruiter resumes for your reference.
Admissions Recruiter Resume Sample 1
- Recruited and placed enrollees at the University of South Florida; increased sales by 20% within six months.
- Negotiated with prospective students, parents, and school counselors to boost applicant flow for Fall enrollment; increased sales by 33% within eight months.
- Contributed to the recruitment of over 600 students into online degree programs; increased sales by 65% within twelve months.
- Managed one hundred admissions interviews; maintained excellent rapport with prospectives and nurtured new leads for university enrollment management department.
- Trained several new staff members on interview techniques and procedures after being promoted to manage a larger team of ten admissions representatives.
Admissions Recruiter Resume Sample 2
- Raised $300,000 for a scholarship fundraising event.
- Received top honors in the annual national HR recuitment program.
- Placed individuals in over 60 schools including top grade schools, medical schools, law schools, and nursing schools.
- Responsible for informing applicants of academic admissions requirements, application procedures, and deadlines.
- Oversaw graduate admissions for M.A. programs in Political Science at the University of Georgia.
Admissions Recruiter Resume Sample 3
- Recruited students to local universities for graduate degrees in business administration and economics by placing them through personal referrals among the students’ former professors at Georgia Tech University.
- Cross-talked to numerous colleges, universities, and high schools to recruit Top Ten Percent graduates from the top 10% of their class.
- Scored a perfect score on National Association for College Admissions Counselor’s test, Incidentally earned a “.00 GPA” from the College freshman class.
- Recruited over 100 people from several Asian countries to attend an Ivy League college; received honorable mention for top quality recruiter; netted first prize at collegiate talent show.
- Collaborated with faculty to develop a 10-16 person program in computer science and earned a “Master in Education,” awarded provisional status in the National Association in Human Resources (NACHC).
Admissions Recruiter Resume Sample 4
- Prepared and presented resume packets to move forward for recommendations for permanent positions; received awards for “Communication,” and “Leadership.
- Captured large numbers of highly qualified applicants for sought after positions.
- Demonstrated exceptional ability to interview, negotiate, and promote the interests of prospective employers.
- Recognized for outstanding delivery and follow up skills in conducting job-related interviews with unique personalities who had demonstrated an eagerness to relocate.
- Promoted professionalism throughout the recruitment process by creating a publishable recruitment brochure for clients’ use when advertising vacancies.
Admissions Recruiter Resume Sample 5
- Trained employees in resume development, interviewing, and corporate etiquette. Delivered workshops on corporate etiquette and effective team building in conjunction with employee recognition month celebrations.
- Increased annual university enrollment by over 500 students in five years through four separate student recruitment programs.
- Recruited and developed a competitive program to recruit students with a drive for a challenging college experience.
- Recruited and retained outstanding candidates to fill positions in less than three weeks from application submission.
- 85% retention rate for candidate candidates by end of first year employment rate.
Admissions Recruiter Resume Sample 6
- Initiated and maintained an open office environment, with 40 hours per week of paid time off during the hiring process, resulting in a 35% lower turnover rate for our employees.
- Effectively collected and maintained all necessary information and documentation for the recruitment of employees and interns.
- Identified and contacted potential candidates to fill positions.
- Met and exceeded productivity standards; exceeded job criteria set by the firm; conducted business on time; effectively organized files, gathered required documentation, tracked paperwork, and analyzed applicants’ information.
- Designed study plans for on-site training on interviewing techniques for prospective employees.
Admissions Recruiter Resume Sample 7
- Provided superior customer service to internal and external clients, maintained a pleasant demeanor, and effectively answered questions.
- Recruited and enrolled more than 10,000 high school students to a private university within a four-year period.
- Landed on the President’s List as a result of academic achievements during six consecutive semesters on campus.
- Achieved excellent results on the ACT and SAT standardized tests by scoring between 32 and 37 points in all categories.
- Awarded Circle of Excellence for exceeding recruitment goals for a first quarter by a third.
Admissions Recruiter Resume Sample 8
- Contributed to university growth by working with senior staff members addressing matters from admissions to fund raising during three years as an active student member of private organization.
- Recruited medical, dental, and veterinary students for two schools; prepared to offer admission to medical schools in the top five percent of applicants.
- Conducted interviews with over twenty potential candidates; interviewed ninety-seven percent of applicants for dental school.
- Reviewed job applications, resumes, and credentials for over five hundred potential candidates; successfully exhibited skillful cooperation with office staff.
- Met or exceeded expectations by fifty-seven percent in quota achievement.
Admissions Recruiter Resume Sample 9
- Discovered outstanding commitment to resume development after speaking with colleagues who recognized productive presentations of skills, education, and job experience.
- Used proven recruiting techniques to fill positions for over 20 high schools, colleges, vocational schools, and universities.
- Hand selected tutors with specialized knowledge in math, science, foreign language, and health education to interview with potential students.
- Secured $4 million in promised tuition savings for hundreds of new students before their start date at the school.
- Produced over 800% increase in student retention rates due to counseling and guidance given to new students considering changing their programs or withdrawing from the school.
Admissions Recruiter Resume Sample 10
- Helped maintain a work environment that was positive and supportive by resolving employee conflicts between admissions officers working on the same campuses within my district.
- Created, lead, and executed recruitment strategies consistent with the company’s objectives.
- Achieved annual increase in headcount of 8%; increased company retention rate by 50%.
- Increased average salary by $14,000 annually due to dedication to the promotion of qualified individuals.
- Negotiated an agreement with a prestigious educational institution for joint admission of student athletes.
Admissions Recruiter Resume Sample 11
- Demonstrated satisfaction with personal work-life balance through early retirement.
- Maintained an 85% interview to hire ratio; evaluated and interviewed job candidates to determine their suitability as employees.
- Charted career paths to ease transition into Admissions Department; reviewed applications and categorized resumes based on skills, education, and experience.
- Reviewed all applicants for position of Director of Admissions; conducted a comprehensive search for primary candidates through media sources, networking, and job fairs.
- Successfully facilitated placement of a hiring candidate with over fifteen years experience in admissions.
Admissions Recruiter Resume Sample 12
- Facilitated hiring of a high school graduate with exceptional, well rounded skills.
- Explained university admission policies to prospective students, parents, and counselors in order to recruit accepted applicants for freshman classes that have been filled to maximum capacity.
- Achieved award for outstanding performance from university president when 20% increase was realized in freshman applicants in a year when previous year’s applicant pool was down.
- Convinced reluctant parents to include their children’s employment history in the application process.
- Recruited 65% of senior class when college had been closed during previous year due to financial problems, thereby keeping college accredited and promoting applications from transfer students who had previously attended higher ranked universities.
Admissions Recruiter Resume Sample 13
- Realized university survival when recruited first-time freshmen, transfer students, and special student assistant applicants who filled freshman class to capacity.
- The Best Admissions Recruiter Resume Samples
- Admissions Recruiter Resume Sample 1
- Admissions Recruiter Resume Sample 2
- Admissions Recruiter Resume Sample 3
- Admissions Recruiter Resume Sample 4
- Admissions Recruiter Resume Sample 5
- Admissions Recruiter Resume Sample 6
- Admissions Recruiter Resume Sample 7
- Admissions Recruiter Resume Sample 8
- Admissions Recruiter Resume Sample 9
- Admissions Recruiter Resume Sample 10
- Admissions Recruiter Resume Sample 11
- Admissions Recruiter Resume Sample 12
- Admissions Recruiter Resume Sample 13
- Wrap Up
To work as an Admissions Recruiter you need a Master’s Degree in Marketing or Bachelor’s Degree with experience and extensive knowledge of higher education. Admission Recruiters must demonstrate decision-making, persuasion, results driven, adapt at connecting with children, outgoing, sales driven, and be an effective listener.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.