These are some examples of job descriptions we have handpicked from real Branch Manager resumes for your reference.
- Oversee the daily operation efficiencies to include the customer service program, ebanking, and products and services of the office to strengthen efficiencies, streamline processes.
- Provide excellent direction of banks operations using the administrative policies and procedures, with BSA, Identity Theft Red Flags, and OFAC programs.
- Process customer requests with managing potential suspicious activity or unauthorized transactions by taking pertinent information, and providing a thorough explanation of the resolution.
- Efficiently answer all incoming inquiries and utilize the customer support center software to assist customers with ebanking products and services.
- Confer with customers via phone or in person to provide information about products and services.
- Record keeping of customer interactions and transactions including inquiries and complaints.
- Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
- Resolve customer complaints in a professional manner by performing activities such as exchanging merchandise, refunding money or adjusting bills.
- Responsible for maximizing the profitability of the branch, develop annual branch sales and financial plans to obtain branch goals.
- Manage and improve branch performance, including branch Profit & Loss, Service Scores, and Sales Campaign Results.
- Develop and provide effective employee coaching’s to help my bankers become more successful in their careers.
- Lead branch in operations and loss prevention. Insure branch is in total compliance. Received an A in our yearly audit.
- Consistently staffing and training branch co-workers in all critical processes of branch operations.
- Effectively communicate the benefits of company products and programs during inbound and outbound sales opportunities.
- Ensure loan applications are complete, accurate and verified to maintain proper customer files.
- Explain contracts to customers thoroughly and ensures all necessary documents are completed and signed by both parties to meet federal, state and local requirements.
- Produce consistent customer growth through effective training and inspection of lending and account management practices, with an emphasis on customer retention.
- Develop annual branch budgets and ensure that expenditures are complying with allocated budgets.
- Authorize transactions in accordance with Bank policy (i.e. deposits, withdrawals, check cashing, wire transfers, etc.).
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of all retail products and provide staff training to include product knowledge, sales, referrals, customer service, risk management and policy & procedures.
- Ensure and held accountable for the audit integrity, risk management and security of the branch.
- Customer Experience (CE) Roadmap and behaviors, using both quantitative and qualitative data to strategize a monthly CE plan.
- Performance Objectives and delivered periodic reviews to team members.
- Created Career Development plans to foster growth and engagement within the company.
- Delegated and coached on outreach activities including Wells Fargo at Work and Small Business outreach in order to foster growth/acquisition.
- Perform all operational aspects including distribution operations, customer service, human resources, administration, account receivables and sales.
- Maintain positive relationships with customers as well as being proactive toward issues and problems.
- Communicate effectively with other employees at other branches, GM, HR and other departments.
- Ensure financial results to plan through the proper execution of company policies and procedures.
- Produces consistent customer growth through effective lending and collection practices, with an emphasis on customer satisfaction.
- Develop co-workers to perform their duties skillfully.
- Ensures branch operations comply with all local, state, and federal laws and regulations.
- Responsible for managing staff of 13 sales and customer service individuals to top-tier success.
- Engaged in new client acquisition strategies, strategic planning and team development.
- Led team through intensive Lean change initiative, evaluated and streamlined all cash management processes, reducing customer wait times by 40% and cost reduction through a reduction of FTE by 1.7.
- Customer Relationship Management for high profile clients to ensure client retention.
- Maintaining consistent, well timed interactions through various client life-cycles achieving a 98.7% retention rate, 12% above sales target
- Partnered successfully with school district and local community to produce brand awareness and increase membership.
- Developed and rolled out new policies including Best Practices, Employee Recruitment & Development.
- Exceeded company objectives with 47% increase in new members and maintained 94% of current members.
- Strengthened company’s business by leading implementation of new customer service best practices.
- Supervise, coach and develop staff regarding service expectations, policies, procedures, products, systems and transactions.
- Facilitate meetings to discuss goals, disseminate company information and discuss operational information.
- Manage difficult customer situations and provide options and resolutions.
- Selling cleaning products, supple contracts and cleaning services inside large cleaning supply store and service center.
- Spend 40-50% of work day cold and warm calling prospective clients to prospect new business.
- Train new inside and outside sales representatives on company rules and software systems for sales tracking and order input.