A Bank Branch Manager oversees everything that happens within a specific branch of a bank. Duties include processing accounts and checking transactions, hiring and training staff members, dealing with customer complaints, making marketing decisions for a branch, maintaining the security of the branch, and resolving any problems that arise. This role requires a four-year college degree as well as experience working in retail or banking.
The Best Branch Manager Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Branch Manager resumes for your reference.
- Oversee the daily operation efficiencies to include the customer service program, banking, and products and services of the office to strengthen efficiencies, streamline processes.
- Provide excellent direction of banks operations using the administrative policies and procedures, with BSA, Identity Theft Red Flags, and OFAC programs.
- Process customer requests with managing potential suspicious activity or unauthorized transactions by taking pertinent information, and providing a thorough explanation of the resolution.
- Efficiently answer all incoming inquiries and utilize the customer support center software to assist customers with banking products and services.
- Exceeded regional and corporate goals for new accounts by developing, implementing, and administering a process for attracting new customers.
- Confer with customers via phone or in-person to provide information about products and services.
- Record keeping of customer interactions and transactions including inquiries and complaints.
- Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
- Resolve customer complaints in a professional manner by performing activities such as exchanging merchandise, refunding money, or adjusting bills.
- Honorably completed a project to improve the operating efficiency of the branch including visual merchandising, operational flow, employee performance techniques, physical plant improvements.
- Responsible for maximizing the profitability of the branch, develop annual branch sales and financial plans to obtain branch goals.
- Manage and improve branch performance, including branch Profit & Loss, Service Scores, and Sales Campaign Results.
- Develop and provide effective employee coaching’s to help my bankers become more successful in their careers.
- Lead branch in operations and loss prevention. Ensure the branch is in total compliance. Received an A in our yearly audit.
- Recognized as an Incentive Award Winner.
- Consistently staffing and training branch co-workers in all critical processes of branch operations.
- Effectively communicate the benefits of company products and programs during inbound and outbound sales opportunities.
- Ensure loan applications are complete, accurate, and verified to maintain proper customer files.
- Explain contracts to customers thoroughly and ensures all necessary documents are completed and signed by both parties to meet federal, state, and local requirements.
- Produce consistent customer growth through effective training and inspection of lending and account management practices, with an emphasis on customer retention.
- Develop annual branch budgets and ensure that expenditures are complying with allocated budgets.
- Authorize transactions in accordance with Bank policy (i.e. deposits, withdrawals, check cashing, wire transfers, etc.).
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of all retail products and provide staff training to include product knowledge, sales, referrals, customer service, risk management, and policy & procedures.
- Ensure and be held accountable for the audit integrity, risk management, and security of the branch.
- Soon after managerial promotion saved the branch $15,000 by overseeing a $15,000 budget cut to payroll and other costs.
- Customer Experience (CE) Roadmap and behaviors, using both quantitative and qualitative data to strategize a monthly CE plan.
- Performance Objectives and delivered periodic reviews to team members.
- Created Career Development plans to foster growth and engagement within the company.
- Delegated and coached on outreach activities including Wells Fargo at Work and Small Business outreach in order to foster growth/acquisition.
- Managed five departments in a branch that consistently received the highest of all branch ratings in customer satisfaction surveys national-wide.
- Perform all operational aspects including distribution operations, customer service, human resources, administration, account receivables, and sales.
- Maintain positive relationships with customers as well as be proactive toward issues and problems.
- Communicate effectively with other employees at other branches, GM, HR, and other departments.
- Trained clients in all aspects of branch services and delivery.
- Satisfied all customers with exceptional service levels.
- Ensure financial results to plan through the proper execution of company policies and procedures.
- Produces consistent customer growth through effective lending and collection practices, with an emphasis on customer satisfaction.
- Develop co-workers to perform their duties skillfully.
- Ensures branch operations comply with all local, state, and federal laws and regulations.
- Responded to customer requests in a month or less, exceeding all customer expectations.
- Responsible for managing a staff of 13 sales and customer service individuals to top-tier success.
- Engaged in new client acquisition strategies, strategic planning and team development.
- Led team through intensive Lean change initiative, evaluated and streamlined all cash management processes, reducing customer wait times by 40% and cost reduction through a reduction of FTE by 1.7.
- Customer Relationship Management for high-profile clients to ensure client retention.
- Maintaining consistent, well-timed interactions through various client life-cycles achieving a 98.7% retention rate, 12% above sales target.
- Partnered successfully with the school district and the local community to produce brand awareness and increase membership.
- Developed and rolled out new policies including Best Practices, Employee Recruitment & Development.
- Exceeded company objectives with a 47% increase in new members and maintained 94% of current members.
- Strengthened company’s business by leading implementation of new customer service best practices.
- Recruited, trained, and supervised underwriters, loan officers, and tellers.
- Supervise, coach, and develop staff regarding service expectations, policies, procedures, products, systems, and transactions.
- Facilitate meetings to discuss goals, disseminate company information and discuss operational information.
- Manage difficult customer situations and provide options and resolutions.
- Developed strong relationships with field personnel by providing training and career development opportunities.
- Assisted other management by organizing staff schedules and implementing productivity improvement initiatives as a team leader within the Branch.
- Selling cleaning products, supple contracts, and cleaning services inside large cleaning supply stores and service centers.
- Spend 40-50% of workday cold and warm calling prospective clients to prospect new business.
- Train new inside and outside sales representatives on company rules and software systems for sales tracking and order input.
- Directly managed over 60 employees in a fast-paced, high-volume environment.
- Conducted an open-door policy with teams from all departments, reporting to the Regional Manager on a daily basis.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.