Wireless Network Engineers provide administrative services to organizations needing computer networks. Their duties include providing technological solutions, talking with their clients, identifying what their clients need, testing new products, resolving technology issues, and developing tools to help their customers.
For many, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Wireless Network Engineer Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Wireless Network Engineer resumes for your reference.
Wireless Network Engineer Resume Sample 1
- Designed and developed software with the goal of ensuring that wireless network coverage was optimized while also ensuring maximum security, performance, and data integrity.
- Recognized for developing a secure platform for day-to-day network operations and consistently exceeding company deadlines.
- Received consistent recognition from senior management for the high quality of code written.
- Awarded for creating a custom distribution resource server program and a multithreaded communication base layer to optimize employee response time in performing their job functions.
- Recognized for completing complex technical tasks with limited understanding of the overall project.
Wireless Network Engineer Resume Sample 2
- Researched and created wireless network migration strategy.
- Introduced wireless networking technology to an organization of over 1000 employees, including desktop deployment and network management.
- Designed an emergency communications system with two-way voice capability within the first two months on the job.
- Revised, refined, and maintained three application software platforms for several years under tight deadlines.
- Created a phased implementation program for a large organization in less than 30 days; revised and expanded the project’s scope when necessary to meet project goals.
Wireless Network Engineer Resume Sample 3
- Mastered wireless network design for commercial applications.
- Correctly configured wireless network for smooth connectivity and periodic maintenance.
- Achieved first place in the annual design competition; successfully designed and implemented a component of the wireless network.
- Received award for taking our client’s phone system from last to first; exceed customer expectations by enhancing customer base while exceeding targets set by management objectives.
- Trained staff in the art and science of wireless networking; increased productivity and employee satisfaction through hands-on experience.
Wireless Network Engineer Resume Sample 4
- Helped resolve a network connectivity issue affecting over 100 Cisco switches and over 6,000 Cisco Routers by implementing a secondary routing protocol for interconnectivity.
- Implemented the first Cisco wireless network within the company.
- Accurately designed and implemented wireless infrastructure to streamline company operations; conducted training on wireless security policies.
- Designed and implemented an access control system with barcode validation, RFID tag recognition, palm vein recognition using cameras and radio frequency identification to enforce security policies; integrated with existing network to streamline operations.
- Integrated new high-end Access Control System with existing access control system to enhance security of employees and assets.
Wireless Network Engineer Resume Sample 5
- Handled day-to-day operations of the enterprise’s wireless network at two locations. Ensured secure operation of the network by installing and maintaining required equipment.
- Moved, configured and installed servers, switches, firewalls and other network equipment in new locations.
- Troubleshot problems with Cisco routers and switches to ensure proper functionality throughout the enterprise’s wireless network; documented issues for troubleshooting team to review.
- Conceived innovative ways to resolve complex network installation problems using existing resources.
- Developed a simplified troubleshooting process for supporting the enterprise’s new low power 802.11b devices in order to reduce overall customer service call volume.
Wireless Network Engineer Resume Sample 6
- Installed and configured wireless network for a server room in order to meet demands of the high-tech firm.
- Assisted with the design of a wireless network and other technology related tasks.
- Oversaw installation and testing of new wireless network; assisted with root cause analysis of problems encountered.
- Opened new market opportunity by implementing process improvements, reducing costs, and maintaining client satisfaction.
- Assured quality standards by installing systems that controlled access to information.
Wireless Network Engineer Resume Sample 7
- Optimized client applications to maximize throughput and speed up customer service; helped implement a new billing system to meet the need of increased calls.
- Helped set up the infrastructure for all computer terminals in the call center; installed, configured, and updated desktop PCs, laptops and all necessary peripheral equipment.
- Installed, configured, upgraded, maintained, and supported communication systems.
- Worked on various projects to establish standard operating procedures within the organization as it related to daily operations.
- Received outstanding quality award; effectively presented solutions and solutions suggested by various clients.
Wireless Network Engineer Resume Sample 8
- Developed a variety of software applications for both Symbian and Java devices.
- Helped mentor other Mobile Device Engineers to successfully complete projects.
- Developed wireless network security system to prevent wireless network attacks; experienced customer service for maintaining customer satisfaction, therefore, achieving award for customer service quality in QA/QC.
- Obtained outstanding quality award; assisted with hardware support and software development as a member of the Task Force Crisis Response Team (TRACR).
- Developed internal training program and provided training to other technical staff.
Wireless Network Engineer Resume Sample 9
- Performed front-end development and testing of wireless application for new and existing customers; integrated existing solutions with new systems.
- Established effective liaisons between business and IT departments. Researched, optimized, and developed a new wireless network infrastructure.
- Acted as a regional expert in the implementation of wireless networking systems. Actively led the design, installation, and maintenance of the wireless network in multiple states.
- Achieved award for outstanding technical support; promptly identified and addressed problems with customers’ telecommunications systems.
- Resolved problems with multiple internet service providers that affected customers’ applications and e-commerce sites.
Wireless Network Engineer Resume Sample 10
- Created a software prototype for open source software, generating more than $30,000 in sales.
- Reviewed, analyzed, and produced a functional design document for a software project that improved scalability through the addition of an additional server.
- Researched an application/vulnerability and developed a solution. Provided information to Top Management to address security issues.
- Performed analysis and made recommendations to improve Mean time between failure (MTBF) by researching the impact caused by different components in the system.
- Installed a network intrusion detection system, providing a proactive method for safeguarding computer systems.
Wireless Network Engineer Resume Sample 11
- Restored a failed network to optimal level through hardware and software upgrades.
- Managed team of five staff members for the implementation of various software packages.
- Trained new personnel on the latest technologies and upgraded existing equipment, allowing for improved customer service.
- Progressed from staff engineer to lead engineer, supervising a staff of three engineers.
- Promoted to senior-level position with substantial increase in salary after four years at company, demonstrating excellence in customer service and a high degree of technical expertise.
Wireless Network Engineer Resume Sample 12
- Streamlined the process of creating user interfaces for the Wireworks software; by reducing the time to develop a new interface from 5 weeks to 3 weeks, I saved my company $45,000 in development costs.
- Troubleshot and resolved bugs that were causing system crashes in the company’s main product; my efforts resulted in an increase of $40,000 per quarter in revenues from upgrades and added features.
- Achieved award for excellence during the last contest sponsored by the Association of Software Professionals; I was recognized as one of the top software developers in Colorado.
- Received award for participation in the top 10% of the class; my involvement included peer evaluation, group leadership, mentoring presentation, and group presentation.
- Received award for outstanding quality; I was ranked #2 by co-workers on my team with regard to speed and quality of work.
To be a Wireless Network Engineer, you must have a bachelor’s degree in a technology field and several years of network engineering experience; some positions may require some certifications for this job. Wireless Network Engineers must demonstrate good presentation, technical, computer, multitasking, written, verbal, and teamwork skills.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.