Edi Consultants support a companies computer technology by ensuring software is working at peak performance and recommending software systems improvements. Their duties include providing support for and recommendations on upgrades to internal software, training clients staff, improving software performance, overseeing software implementation, and optimization on sending and receiving electronic documents.
For many, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best EDI Consultant Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real EDI Consultant resumes for your reference.
EDI Consultant Resume Sample 1
- Managed all data migrations, local area network, telecommunication, and hardware/software purchases.
- Proactively managed all system upgrades to ensure high availability and reliability of the organization’s systems for both production and development activities.
- Managed budget variance analysis for departmental financial information.
- Project managed work breakdown structure of an annual $7 million dollar retail distribution program that included more than 90 direct employees, two branch distribution centers, technical stores, independent marketers stores, third party store distributors, six state managed store marketing programs, and six state managed wholesale marketing programs.
- Established performance standards for staff performance appraisal at the manager level.
EDI Consultant Resume Sample 2
- Performed EDI search on over fifteen thousand businesses to identify new potential clients.
- Identified innovative solutions for companies that were having trouble using EDI tools to communicate with their vendors.
- Proven technical, verbal, and written skills of advanced information technology applications in programming language.
- Priceless understanding of the art of computer operations ensured the success of over thirty clients by resolving problems through consultation, quick response, and accuracy.
- Demonstrated demonstrated an excellent work ethic during four years of employment with nine highly technical clients.
EDI Consultant Resume Sample 3
- Achieved award for exceeding departmental goals; worked over 50 hours of overtime to develop new EDI process for customer interface.
- Recognized as a trained EDI Specialist with superior computer skills; certified by the EDI team to accurately capture customer data.
- Quickly mastered software program for formatting, printing, and transmitting EDI data to clients across the country.
- Compiled and edited complicated documents to facilitate accurate transmission of EDI data from trading partners.
- Trained end users of completed software program within a month after product change, increasing productivity by 30%.
EDI Consultant Resume Sample 4
- Provided direct and indirect customer service to all business units and departments.
- Coached, trained, and developed staff to perform proficiently in processing EDI transactions.
- Assisted in establishing data conversion from obsolete legacy systems to new enterprise core system.
- Facilitated information system migration from mainframe environment to client-server/Windows environment through custom development and technical coordination.
- Worked successfully with business customers to sharpen data quality, reporting, and performance reporting by providing appropriate verification of reports.
EDI Consultant Resume Sample 5
- Designed and developed a comprehensive EDI process; integrated with existing SAP, provided out-of-the-box implementation.
- Developed new standards for EDI standards, which were adopted by six corporations after implementation for direct purchase orders and sales orders.
- Identified as the first employee of the corporation to select and implement an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system; enhanced intercommunication within all departments.
- Established fault tolerance and recovery protocols on the EDI process; improved EDI performance and efficiency on shipments to customers by 20%.
- Provided on-site implementation on large customer implementations that required direct communication between field systems, including terminal emulation client software.
EDI Consultant Resume Sample 6
- Evaluated potential for EDI transaction by analyzing economic, technological, and institutional factors; forecasted issues and obstacles to technology implementation.
- Resulted in EDI analysis and analysis of logistics questionnaires; managed EDI transition from pilot program to full-scale roll-out within one year.
- Reduced operational costs by identifying new supply chain relationships that produced cost savings.
- Achieved new business relationships with three clients through thorough research and understanding of their needs; increased sales by 20% in nine months.
- Provided plan whereby company improved operating income by 25%; submitted plan to upper management for consideration after performing thorough analysis of four different strategic scenarios.
EDI Consultant Resume Sample 7
- Facilitated EDI conversion from manual to automated processes; achieved the early termination of a multi-million dollar contract.
- Identified and resolved technical issues related to EDI integration; trained and assisted team members developing new skills.
- Achieved award for outstanding performance in a time of budget reductions and reorganization; implemented an effective workflow system for streamlined performance.
- Completed documentation of the successful conversion process for use by other businesses requiring similar solutions; recognized by Senior Staff.
- Presented at conference on best practices in integrating remote/branch offices with headquarters, resulting in increased business development opportunities.
EDI Consultant Resume Sample 8
- Facilitated the development of network connectivity to EDI software for an international chemical company.
- Proven EDI communications with major suppliers, customer, and vendors of an international chemical company.
- Established new client relationships with suppliers by providing EDI technical support.
- Coordinated three separate implementations of EDI compression, validation, and formatting software packages to improve time management of shipping documents at two separate companies.
- Initiated communication with one corporate client to reduce processing time for electronic corporate invoices (EDIs) by 50%.
EDI Consultant Resume Sample 9
- Directed the installation, maintenance, and operation of an Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) system for a major international manufacturer of telecommunications equipment.
- Trained staff on new programs, procedures, and technologies utilized by the company.
- Founded a Technical Support Group responsible for troubleshooting and resolving problems with software bugs at multiple off-shore locations.
- Presented training to international personnel in the use of existing systems to help streamline information interchange between two plants in two different countries.
- Completed installation on time, within budget, without any service interruptions or additional resources required by the client.
EDI Consultant Resume Sample 10
- Consistently prepared and maintained high quality documentation, code, and testing procedures for use by other consultants to assist with the enterprise-wide implementation of a major upgrade to a leading computer manufacturer’s software.
- Achieved a 99.5% success rate with over twenty customer installations of the new software by following documented procedures, resolving problems with peers via telephone, and collaborating with development personnel.
- Infected positive energy into teams resulting in improved attendance at team meetings and collaboration on quality assurance issues via e-mail, telephone calls between sites, and document sharing among geographically diverse teams.
- Collaborated with a large, international team to implement a new system that allowed better communication between consulting firms working on major projects across the globe.
- Worked with customers to develop customized reports for use by managers using the new system.
EDI Consultant Resume Sample 11
- Posted all EDI errors onto bulletin board; computerized departmental errors turned over to the appropriate team leader.
- Completed testing procedure for the EDI report; streamlined procedure for department’s production personnel.
- Developed new EDI report, established format, and trained others to use program; upgraded efficiency of data entry personnel.
- Modified program to design an additional report to ease management burden; established new format for multiple departments under information technology umbrella.
- Restructured computer department for faster entry into reports; recruited two interns who were integral in developing new EDI report.
EDI Consultant Resume Sample 12
- Managed a successful team of 3 Consultants/Project Managers for a multi-million dollar business unit.
- Strongly committed to ensuring the organization’s mission was achieved by delivering high quality programs, services, and products.
- Possessed leadership style with strong technical competency and commitment to customer service.
- Played a vital role in providing daily “hands-on” technical and business expertise to our customers.
- Established and maintained excellent working relationships with customers and key stakeholders.
To work as an Edi Consultant you must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or have significant experience in computer technology with documented results. Edi Consultants demonstrate strong IT skills, flexibility working long shifts, technology mindedness, adaptive to change, adaptability, attention to details, and be a quick learner.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.