A value stream manager oversees the elimination of waste in a business’s mode of operation in factories. Such managers are required to be familiar with how businesses run, improve on the safety, quality, delivery and cost of production, deliberate with colleagues on the same, regularly update skills and lead subordinate employees.
For many, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Value Stream Manager Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Value Stream Manager resumes for your reference.
Value Stream Manager Resume Sample 1
- Advised chief financial officer regarding business strategy and conducted cost analysis to develop the most effective budget process.
- Established and maintained an efficient divisional accounting function; effectively managed divisional finance and budget department by procuring assets and services on time, developing procurement plans, maintaining internal controls, and ensuring compliance with Federal requirements.
- Followed federal guidelines when initiating a new divisional account; effectively communicated with internal stakeholders to minimize potential issues.
- Effectively directed the office of human resources staff; successfully resolved employee issues to maintain efficient operations.
- Effectively developed divisional standard operating procedures during the transition of administratorship.
Value Stream Manager Resume Sample 2
- Managed the day-to-day operations of a high-volume loan processing group; brought in new business while increasing department’s performance by 30%.
- Implemented daily statistical reporting to effectively measure the department’s performance; benchmarked against the bank’s goals and industry averages.
- Managed all aspects of team leadership including recruitment, placement, training, and supervising subordinates.
- Achieved outstanding customer service awards based on customer survey ratings from customers who had worked with members of my staff.
- Received commendation for outstanding achievements based on cost savings realized through process improvements and excess cash flow generation.
Value Stream Manager Resume Sample 3
- Obtained the prestige of the President’s Club in a short time.
- Helped develop and completes a new service that set the standards for customer satisfaction and customer care.
- Helpful in completing surveys about company policies, procedures, and services.
- Supervised the most productive people; trained new employees on the company’s services.
- Won the award for Excellent Quality; prepared reports that identified inefficiencies and wasteful practices.
Value Stream Manager Resume Sample 4
- Managed value stream to ensure that the goals of the business during production were being met.
- Completed on-time completion and deliverables for projects and left a project not only on time but ahead of schedule.
- Recognized by Quality Assurance Manager for outstanding performance quality control; effectively supported the Asset Management team with a strong understanding of project requirements and expectations.
- Communicated effectively with internal vendors and suppliers; effectively supported the Purchasing department with cost-saving strategies.
- Participated in training sessions as requested.
Value Stream Manager Resume Sample 5
- Reviewed daily to provide feedback to senior management on the operations of Value Stream processes.
- Demonstrated the required knowledge and skills for personal financial planning for employees; provided performance management for an employee in the department.
- Managed the identification and selection of service providers; coordinated the activities necessary to support a new customer service initiative.
- Developed training programs that were directly applicable to customers’ needs while being cost-effective; effectively supervised employees who performed administrative work.
- Introduced a new staff member into a team/department where she had significant gaps in experience, knowledge, and skills but completed training requirements within six weeks.
Value Stream Manager Resume Sample 6
- Streamlined operations and processes; reduced costs by 20% by creating a program that enabled customers to initiate their support tickets.
- Reduced resolution time on customer issues to one hour; ensured that company targets were met or exceeded based on customer satisfaction surveys.
- Spearheaded efforts to increase efficiency in the organization; recognized for completing projects that saved the company more than $5 million annually.
- Earned prestigious award for enhancing administrative processes through automation and cut costs by 30%.
- Recognized for reducing out-of-stock issues by 50%, while increasing stock turns to a record high of 28 times per year.
Value Stream Manager Resume Sample 7
- Developed a Value Stream to ensure that the firm was producing an error-free system of work.
- Effectively utilized Electronic Data Processing software keeping system accurate and up-to-date.
- Established goals and objectives for the firm, supervised employees in the areas of operational control, quality assurance, and information integrity.
- Ensured that all company policies were adhered to; established standards for new hires on the job.
- Effectively developed and administered personnel policies and procedures within the department; developed plans for facilities maintenance.
Value Stream Manager Resume Sample 8
- Demonstrated exceptional problem-solving skills as a product specialist.
- Optimized operations to reduce costs while improving customer service and satisfaction; recognized as a team player.
- Achieved recognition as an “Achiever” in the organization.
- Received outstanding quality score, attesting to strong relationships with customers and employees alike.
- Received several accolades for professional excellence; enthusiastically developed, reviewed, and implemented new programs within the organization.
Value Stream Manager Resume Sample 9
- Interviewed, screened, and hired administrative staff.
- Interacted with personnel to determine job requirements and qualifications.
- Assigned/coordinated responsibilities to administrative staff.
- Provided regular training to staff as necessary for the smooth operation of the organization.
- Prepared reports as necessary for dissemination to management and appropriate personnel regarding a current business operation for recommendations for improvement.
Value Stream Manager Resume Sample 10
- Providing the necessary information and resources for the profitability of the department; implemented new procedures and worked with the management team to provide training on all areas of value streams.
- Prepared weekly report on activities; demonstrated superior customer service skills.
- Achieved award for receiving outstanding quality awards.
- Analyzed data, providing feedback to management, established a value stream vision, maintained accurate stock/inventory control on sales, and provided oversight of management team and senior staff.
- Maintained excellent attendance record; evaluated a paper stock and concluded to purchase a new computer system.
Value Stream Manager Resume Sample 11
- Helped two Value Streams to achieve the company goal of $1.8M in savings; reacted to corporate directives promptly, meeting strict deadlines and requirements.
- Demonstrated initiative and contributed new ideas while leading two Value Streams both internally and externally.
- Created and implemented a new process to add value by re-engineering materials to meet quality control specifications; developed a statistical process improvement model for other Value Stream Teams to follow.
- Helped multiple teams maintain their cost and productivity improvement efforts with strong results.
- Reported for overtime when necessary and worked extra when needed for teams to accomplish goals.
Value Stream Manager Resume Sample 12
- Streamlined the processing of invoices and vendor payments.
- Streamlined data entry for electronic reimbursements.
- Streamlined the processing of travel claims.
- Streamlined monthly reporting to the corporate office.
- Streamlined accounts payable processing.
Value Stream Manager Resume Sample 13
- Assigned 2-3 ticketed value streams while in the role.
- Develop multiple workflow improvement ideas, strategies, and processes for the team, which were approved and implemented by management.
- Effectively maintained the value stream process at end-of-month closure.
- Met productivity goals for assigned staff within built-in value stream process; achieved a 4% savings per month over the goal.
- Identified and implemented process improvement for current assignments; provided additional capacity with no increase in headcount.
Value Stream Manager Resume Sample 14
- Realized a 20% cost savings by streamlining operations and eliminating waste and inefficiencies at the customer service center; accounted for the majority of action items which led to the 5-S Award.
- Selected as a Champion Team Member; recognized for providing exemplary customer service by company guidelines.
- Received a promotion to Quality Manager due to my proactive efforts, ability to motivate others, and a strong commitment to meeting customers’ needs.
- Won an award as a Quality Champion because of my outstanding performance and ability to achieve results while providing exceptional customer service.
- Helped performs root cause analysis on errors made by call monitoring staff.
Value Stream Manager Resume Sample 15
- Achieved budget for new hire administration; effectively supported the overall administrative process for the department. Kept track of all new hires, including testing and interviewing each individual.
- Developed a comprehensive understanding of job functions, overall employee responsibilities, knowledge requirements, and critical performance standards.
- Planned, coordinated, and conducted training sessions with department staff; scheduled appropriate time slots to meet with each employee to conduct plant tours and discuss possible changes in working conditions. Put together training materials based on the needs of employees.
- Achievers in their field that consistently exceeded expectations.
- Participated in training and education sessions that developed skills to perform new and progressive functions.
Qualified value stream managers have completed high school, a bachelor’s degree in operations management, engineering or business or have also mastered in any of the field’s mentioned. A value stream manager emanates good leadership skills, communication skills, organization skills, administrative skills, is goal-oriented, works well with others and remains focused.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.