A technical account manager provides solutions to technical issues to increase sales revenue in a company. A technical account manager’s responsibilities include providing technical assistance during and after a sale, consort with customers, establish customer satisfaction, consolidate customer relations, train technical account specialists, and monitor sales progress.
For many, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Technical Account Manager Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Technical Account Manager resumes for your reference.
Technical Account Manager Resume Sample 1
- Assembled, calculated, and implemented comprehensive sales market analyses; totaled data across multiple markets to generate improved sales forecasts.
- Delivered highest sales revenue for the region; maintained 13% annual growth in gross sales revenues over three-year period.
- Achieved top sales commissions for three years; recognized as business leader and trendsetter in industry.
- Initiated new projections for future years; improved company’s market share while increasing revenue sources and promoting upward trend in customer rankings.
- Promoted through merit-based salary revisions; received 20% increase over two consecutive performance reviews while working 35% more hours than standardized work week limits.
Technical Account Manager Resume Sample 2
- Supported multiple departments and their individual specialists in the development of creative solutions, coordination, and communication.
- Developed a comprehensive cost analysis model to measure changes in efficiency for a lower-mid market workstation upgrade project.
- Increased productivity for self, colleagues, and company by 20% by identifying a systematic workflow error that was plaguing the process.
- Upgraded training manuals to include detailed information on equipment setup to improve employee productivity by 30%.
- Resolved an internal staffing crisis by negotiating with various departments to recruit new candidates into the company.
Technical Account Manager Resume Sample 3
- Managed the activation of over 250 new accounts in one month with a sustained early account retention rate of 97%.
- Received “Supervisor’s Award for Excellence” for maintaining a 100% success rate when handling customer inquiries relating to special/confidential case files.
- Promoted to Senior Account Manager for reaching an overall success rate of 95% when handling all account requests.
- Learned the fundamentals of customer service through compulsory hospital training after being nominated for “Employee of the Quarter” by consistently exceeding expectations with 96% accuracy levels.
- Attained the rank of a Professional Technical Account Manager in a three-year period.
Technical Account Manager Resume Sample 4
- Taught clients how to use the application system by providing them with detailed user manuals and tutorials.
- Responsible for managing all accounts within region; responded to client requests in an efficient manner.
- Acquired 15 new accounts through calls, meetings, and conferences; recognized by management for outstanding client service orientation.
- Identified multiple ways to exceed customer requirements; achieved award for excellence in technical support services.
- Maintained consistent relationship with corporation’s major clients by resolving problems, meeting deadlines, and adhering to necessary programs or equipment; thus creating long-term relationships with clients that retained the company’s services.
Technical Account Manager Resume Sample 5
- Established working rapport with account team members by designing training curriculum, developing annual meeting protocols, and establishing quarterly quality control techniques.
- Scheduled appointments to meet with local business owners to increase sales by conducting in-depth analyses of business operations and providing detailed solutions to enhance profitability.
- Recognized by the national account manager for exemplary work ethic during cross-functional training sessions in Chicago after performing sales analysis that produced over $37 million in sales revenue.
- Won the local sales competition for new accounts; tripled market share and increased new client retention rates from 5% to over 30%.
- Received outstanding quality award; made quota and up-sold to the national account manager.
Technical Account Manager Resume Sample 6
- Provided excellent customer service, problem-solving, and follow-up for key accounts.
- Performed complex accounting calculations with minimal supervision.
- Organized budget positions for the accounting department.
- Served as main support for interim accountant after several employees suffered work-related illnesses and absences.
- Achieved great financial results during the period of growth, including 15 percent income growth over two years while increasing personnel by 50 percent in the same time period.
Technical Account Manager Resume Sample 7
- Delivered specialized products to customers ranging from large corporations, to individuals who required a better solution for their technical needs.
- Attained a spot on the 1998 Seattle Business Journal’s ‘Hot Products’ list after helping a major corporation reduce its customer service costs by over 50% by switching to a company-owned software package.
- Accepted as an Ambassador of Microsoft for outstanding customer service regarding installation and troubleshooting technical issues with new releases of Microsoft products.
- Awarded as the Top Technical Support specialist for exceeding all product training requirements and exceeding expectations in resolving technical issues for new releases of Microsoft Outlook Products.
- Identified as one of three top technical experts for customer satisfaction in resolving technical issues with the release of Microsoft Windows 2000.
Technical Account Manager Resume Sample 8
- Authored letter of recommendation for a senior associate that led to a promotion within the department.
- Led a group that reviewed and processed a large volume of documents in a timely manner without error.
- Complemented departmental priorities by reviewing additional support documentation, researching new applications, and managing bills.
- Achieved award for developing new business opportunities with assigned clients by engaging in relationship building activities.
- Received outstanding quality award; effectively completed projects on time and appropriately.
Technical Account Manager Resume Sample 9
- Supported a diverse customer base of computer software and hardware firms to increase sales through both online and print advertising.
- Utilized Internet marketing strategies to generate revenue for clients, including press releases, email alerts, banner ads, and web-based content management.
- Maintained complete knowledge of all media options available to clients as well as their costs to optimize value for both customers and the company.
- Oversaw a team of art designers, developers, and promoters who provided advanced graphics techniques for a diverse range of products including books, magazines, CDs, DVDs, manuals and video games.
- Won an award for online advertising in the category of “Best in the Business – Online Display Ad.
Technical Account Manager Resume Sample 10
- Identified, created, and established a productive team environment by teaching new employees how to sell, service new customers, and communicate with each other.
- Analyzed market trends to recommend improved products and services which enhanced company profits while increasing customer satisfaction.
- Overcame the language barrier to build a cross-functional team approach for improved project execution and team morale.
- Received award of excellence for excellence in customer satisfaction via achievements which earned me recognition as an outstanding performer.
- Promoted from Customer Service Representative to Technical Account Manager/Account Manager in a span of less than one year.
Technical Account Manager Resume Sample 11
- Increased revenue by improving first-time installation rates by 25%.
- Controlled average first-time installation time from 8 hours to 4 hours.
- Awarded for excellence in Technical Support by handling 37,000 calls with excellent customer service scores.
- Improved employee productivity by instituting consistent performance management program.
- Won award for leadership skills based on training efforts that resulted in 90% of employees obtaining GEDs before their 20th birthdays.
Technical Account Manager Resume Sample 12
- Achieved discount on three major accounts by taking initiative.
- Achieved new customer base by establishing relationship with two new clients.
- Achieved increase in sales by assuring new client satisfaction during the first six months of employment.
- Personally trained three clients in performing POS system upgrade to increase efficiency.
- Recognized for exceptional customer service skills during the last two years of employment at the new client company while working under daily supervision of supervisor.
To become a technical account manager, at least a bachelor’s degree in communications or a related field is required. A technical account manager must be a problem-solver, must have excellent communication skills, must have excellent interpersonal skills, must have excellent leadership skills, must have excellent time management skills, must be proficient with computers, and must be able to work in a team.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.