Survey assistants work alongside lead researchers in carrying out studies. In this position, you are to assist with the planning for conducting research, digitalize tools to cater to an online reach, coordinate with fellow assistants and supervise students participating, peruse the relevant literature and attend research team meetings.
For many, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Survey Assistant Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Survey Assistant resumes for your reference.
Survey Assistant Resume Sample 1
- Assembled and analyzed data from a sample of 1,500 customers to determine their satisfaction with product quality on a numeric scale from 1-5.
- Responded rapidly to survey requests by phone, fax, email, and web forms using automated tracking system.
- Receive significant praise for exceptional customer service in providing accurate results in under an hour; recognized by the lead analyst for efficient work skills.
- Gained practical knowledge related to software applications (SPSS), databases (SQL Server), statistical analysis (Descriptive Statistics), and research design (survey construction) while performing duties.
- Implemented effective time management skills during of high workload; used Excel, Access, Word, and PowerPoint daily to record observations.
Survey Assistant Resume Sample 2
- Installed, calibrated and tested a specialized sensor device to measure ground vibrations at a test site for a post-earthquake engineering study.
- Successfully surveyed several sites in the Navajo Nation via helicopter; acquired over 100 aerial photos of high quality.
- Pilot surveyor for point-of-observations as well as other tasks as assigned by supervisor.
- Attained recognition from supervisors as an exceptional employee, who maintained composure even through emergency circumstances.
- Optimized flight time utilization by taking necessary preflight action before arriving at next destination site.
Survey Assistant Resume Sample 3
- Performed daily documentation of site conditions to comply with safety regulations.
- Collected data over 1999 square mile study area with handheld GPS, laptop computer, and digital level for accuracy rate of 3.0 feet horizontal, 0.5 feet vertical.
- Assisted with the planning, preparation, coordination, conduct of 52-question survey on residential property values in four areas totaling 100 square miles.
- Collaborated with customer service department to provide timely information to potential customers regarding new products and policies affecting their services.
- Led weekly meetings for assigned team members; helped develop monthly calendar emphasizing research activities crucial for each project’s success.
Survey Assistant Resume Sample 4
- Contributed to the success of a major research project by providing top-notch customer service and attention to detail.
- Achieved award for outstanding performance; responsible for accurately tabulating data for over 400 surveys.
- Demonstrated skills in statistical analysis relating to survey results.
- Initiated, designed, and implemented new methods for data collection including online resources and social media campaigns.
- Researched alternative sources used by other organizations that were experiencing difficulties with their current vendor relationships to identify the most beneficial available options.
Survey Assistant Resume Sample 5
- Accurately assigned an average of 10 surveys per day by telephone to the correct members within a designated demographic group for data collection purposes.
- Managed multiple tasks simultaneously while meeting daily goals and quotas; became proficient in CATI system.
- Expedited accuracy through experience with performing pre-call verification procedures for all completed surveys, including cross checking sample information against available guidelines or other records.
- Exceeded quota for survey assignments on several occasions; recognized as one of best performers at company annual review process.
- Led efforts to improve customer relations through phone engagement messaging, email follow-ups, and face-to-face meetings after initial contact was made with customers.
Survey Assistant Resume Sample 6
- Prepared and submitted weekly data reports for personnel in upper management.
- Enthusiastically engaged with other crew members to process and examine experimental information; recognized by supervisor for dedication and diligence.
- Solicited feedback from customers regarding their recent visit to the Gas-Mart convenience store; regularly received positive remarks about cleanliness, available products, and staff courtesy.
- Ranked among top performers by regularly receiving ratings of “Exceptionally Well” on performance reviews.
- Identified errors in survey design that were previously undetected by statisticians; revised program to improve accuracy of results obtained from next phases of research project.
Survey Assistant Resume Sample 7
- Trained and supervised over 30 interviewers.
- Received a bonus award for exceeding the project’s revenue goal by 20% with a total of $54,000 in revenue.
- Helped to develop new business contacts that have resulted in two more annual contracts worth a total of $12 million.
- Collaborated with team members from Brazil, England, and Japan on a successful research project recognized as one of the top three projects completed during the year.
- Developed an updated marketing plan after learning marketing strategies from executives at major corporation participants in the research project.
Survey Assistant Resume Sample 8
- Screened and recruited residents to participate in a door-to-door survey of health conditions.
- Prepared results for presentation by writing report summarizing the survey’s findings, preparing graphs and charts, and creating an oral presentation using visual aids.
- and supervised the distribution of 8,000 surveys across five states; led field teams on several occasions and gained experience with various research techniques.
- used knowledge of basic statistical theory and computer spreadsheets to extract data from raw figures as part of the research process.
- Was responsible for identifying problems within all stages of software tests under pressure from tight deadlines; compiled solutions from team members to satisfy client requests.
Survey Assistant Resume Sample 9
- Assisted with marketing research for customer satisfaction.
- Entered data into spreadsheet and analyzed results.
- Organized records according to category, subcategory, brand, date of purchase, retail price, name of purchaser, and method of payment.
- Handled requests for market analysis including qualitative project work using the computer program MAXQDA.
- Discussed findings with management team during weekly staff meeting; identified trends in consumer behavior based on information collected from fieldwork experiences.
Survey Assistant Resume Sample 10
- Performed physical inspections of property, took digital images, and collected data for the visual reconstruction of urban areas.
- Coordinated with Land Survey Crews to ensure smooth running workflow process; managed day-to-day tasks by completing required documentation in an accurate and timely manner.
- Pioneered effort to increase efficiency of field work by 20% through the creation two new software programs.
- Compiled data on local wildlife habitat using GPS technology, GIS mapping techniques, aerial photography, and satellite imaging.
- Developed rapport with communities across southeast United States by establishing effective communication channels, which included community meetings and written correspondence.
Survey Assistant Resume Sample 11
- Assisted with data entry of results from 200+ interviews conducted each day for an international study.
- Created a new system for accuracy verification of interview processes, increasing acceptance among surveyors and ensuring 100% data validity.
- Obtained perfect score on employee customer satisfaction survey through participation in weekly training sessions that addressed questions concerning company policies, procedures, rules, benefits, etc.
- Scored 98% by achieving first-time positive feedback on all surveys submitted during month end quality review process.
- Achieved perfect score on internal audit of telephone operations; identified ways to decrease costs by 7%, subsequently saving the company more than $20k over three months period.
Survey assistants require formal education: a bachelor’s degree in research-related field and certification by ACRP or SoCRA. Being fit for the job demands critical thinking; capability of analyzing data, communicating verbally and in writing, multi-tasking, teamwork, skills in operating computers and other devices, editing skills, organizational skills and researching different topics.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.