Arabic teachers provide education on the Arabic language based on a school’s curriculum. Arabic teachers’ responsibilities include providing thorough education on the Arabic language, testing students via exams, evaluating students’ progress, planning and preparing lesson plans, maintaining student records and assessments, adhere to all school policies, and maintain positive engagement with students.
For many people, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Arabic Teacher Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Arabic Teacher resumes for your reference.
Arabic Teacher Resume Sample 1
- Individualized instruction for the students, giving them an opportunity to improve on their knowledge of Arabic Language.
- Gained respect for the instructor, offering expert advice on how to speak, read, and write the language.
- Performed at Arabic Camp through winning competitions in self-defense and martial arts related events.
- Recognized by parents as “the best teacher of Arabic I have ever had.”
- Recommended by one student as “my favorite teacher.” He also stated that I was “humble and caring” throughout the entire class.
Arabic Teacher Resume Sample 2
- Greeted students with enthusiasm; developed curriculum based on students’ needs.
- Achieved Excellence in Teaching Award; motivated students through active learning techniques that fostered analytical thinking and understanding of Arabic language and culture.
- Participated in student recruitment activities by volunteering to speak at high schools.
- Collaborated with other faculty members to establish Arabic major at local university.
- Impressed students with humor, stories, debates, and songs; communicated effectively to demonstrate mastery of the Arabic language.
Arabic Teacher Resume Sample 3
- Developed curriculum for students to learn Arabic as well as exceeded students’ developmental milestones in the areas of reading, writing, speaking, and listening.
- Improved overall curriculum based on a combination of technological and traditional learning tools.
- Scheduled events and educational activities for classes such as movie nights, dances, poetry readings, field trips to National landmarks.
- Established a program to enhance student participation by giving students credit for being active in programs outside of school hours that promote language skills outside of the classroom.
- Self-taught myself Arabic language after realizing the importance of knowing multiple languages; have been accepted into an intensive Arabic study abroad program at a university in Syria.
Arabic Teacher Resume Sample 4
- Instructing a class of over 70 students per session during a four-week period.
- Trained and motivated students to achieve their fullest potentials by utilizing proper verbal and written communication skills.
- Recruited new students from within the community, thus creating a larger number of participants.
- Established relationships with parents through both academic and social activities.
- Seized opportunities for learning more about the world by engaging in new cultures through traveling between classes between 25 and 130 miles daily during 12 months on the road.
Arabic Teacher Resume Sample 5
- During the first year of employment, received the Impact Award for working daily with students who had behavior problems.
- Organized after-school programs for international students to teach them English; managed automated computerized attendance records.
- Developed curriculum for learning Arabic languages through online classes; developed guidelines and lesson plans for other teachers.
- Achieved outstanding rating of 4.6 out of 5 possible points; was praised by the principal as “a gem to our faculty.”.
- Received recognition on Building Ethics Committee for outstanding work on campus beautification projects; presented proposal to City Council pertaining to next year’s budget allocations.
Arabic Teacher Resume Sample 6
- Instructed children in Arabic beginning with pre-elementary level.
- Fostered their growth into higher levels of learning, giving encouragement to students who faced challenges along the way.
- Received high recommendations from parents who were impressed by the level of instruction, enthusiastic approach, and character of my students.
- Presented awards for outstanding performances at national competitions in the summer of 2011; won first place in the middle school division. Received appreciation award for being a positive role model for our campus community.
- Received recognition from local friends for being an effective teacher who provided quality instruction, dedication to duty, and respect for others’ ideas.
Arabic Teacher Resume Sample 7
- Assisted in the creation of world-class curriculum for an innovative Arabic immersion program, which was outlined in the National Arabic Standards.
- Designed Arabic exercises and activities, which students enjoy learning; also facilitated student participation to ensure student satisfaction.
- Provided helpful feedback to students; assessed students’ skills and progress through evaluations, tests, and quizzes.
- Encouraged students to be learner-centered during education sessions; led self-guided research projects for both individualized subjects as well as group projects.
- Introduced creative ways of learning that include contributions from the Middle East region; modified assignments to better fit our classroom environment.
Arabic Teacher Resume Sample 8
- Imparted life skills by teaching authentic culture and language to students in a variety of settings: home, workplace, and formal education.
- Fostered development and understanding of multiculturalism and diversity by immersing students in Arabic language and culture.
- Provided opportunities for social growth by encouraging community service projects such as donating blood and fundraising for cancer research.
- Promoted self-awareness through reflection on language acquisition, ethnic identity, intercultural differences, family dynamics, global economy, media influences on society, the role of women in Islam, human rights issues, international civil rights movements such as that of Palestine [e.g., Intifada], etc.
- Earned appreciation from students for embracing Arabic as a second language, keeping the study of Arabic alive, and inspiring them to explore their own heritage.
To work as an Arabic teacher, you must earn at least a bachelor’s degree in the foreign language, take an internship in student teaching for the language, pass the state required exam to teach, and apply for certification. Arabic teachers must have patience, understanding, passion to teach, mentoring skills, be organized, excellent communication skills, and excellent writing skills.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.