Subway sandwich artists work in subway where they prepare sandwiches according to customer’s specifications. Their main duties include preparing sandwiches according to customer’s orders, making all sandwich ingredients, following food safety regulations, explaining the menu options to customers, taking customer’s orders and keeping the work area clean.
For many, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Subway Sandwich Artist Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Subway Sandwich Artist resumes for your reference.
Subway Sandwich Artist Resume Sample 1
- Took one-page menu, artistically designed and creatively plotted out a daily sandwich menu.
- As a creative artist, requested for input from management on new ideas for sandwiches and ideas for promotional material.
- Filled orders that were created by the front-line manager; effectively assisted the front-line manager during peak hours.
- Achieved commercial franchise award; worked in a team environment with other Subway Franchise employees to ensure production levels are maintained.
- Received outstanding quality award; continued to provide professional and quality customer service to customers by providing accurate information on food preferences and costs of ingredients.
Subway Sandwich Artist Resume Sample 2
- Created an origami turkey for the Thanksgiving Day Parade, an unprecedented event in the history of art.
- Predicted that I would be the first creative artist to perform an OBE (out of body experience) at a gallery opening.
- Completed a mural entitled “The Joy of Water” to promote awareness about water conservation which was displayed in a nationwide art competition and won 1st prize.
- Completed my first book entitled “Color My World” which was released around Earth Day and is now on Amazon.com for sale.
- Won award for excellence as a Create-A-Mascot for The Education Foundation of Texas.
Subway Sandwich Artist Resume Sample 3
- Achieved award for outstanding quality in structure of sandwich; recognized for eye for detail and attention to details.
- Placed on a team as Subway Sandwich Artist; participated in various tasks as required.
- Earned outstanding sales award; exhibited excellent customer service skills by providing quality customer service, delivery, and value to customers.
- Achieved award for same-store sales increases from pre-recession levels; generated increased business with the knowledge of knowing how to appropriately price food according the market.
- Received immediate recognition of an exceptional performance achievement by Regional Manager by receiving recognition in supervisory development program within the company’s Training & Development Department.
Subway Sandwich Artist Resume Sample 4
- Outstanding skill in applying consistent amounts of cheese and toppings.
- Gained recognition from management for serving 100 orders during single lunch hour; named Rush Hour Hero.
- Received Employee of the Month award for providing solution to customers’ complaint regarding pickles on their sandwich.
- Earned appreciation award for exceptional service to customer based on survey results that rated employee higher than other artists.
- Awarded excellence in cleanliness for spotless workstation, provided by general manager after inspection with 10-foot ruler.
Subway Sandwich Artist Resume Sample 5
- Achieved position of highest rank upon completion of training period; fulfilled duties such as expediting customer transactions, preparing and cooking food products, and maintaining a clean and sanitary environment.
- Ranked #1 in customer satisfaction for the first quarter based on customer survey results.
- Received recognition award for overall excellence from the organization; demonstrated ability to work independently while maintaining focus on quality service and product.
- Became most proficient cashier; ranked #1 in unit sales volume.
- Promoted to Lead Artist after promotion period; planned work schedules, assigned kitchen staff positions, assisted in managing inventory levels, and provided guidance to other staff members.
Subway Sandwich Artist Resume Sample 6
- Promoted team-building events such as game nights, holiday parties and birthday celebrations.
- Developed new recipe ideas and designs to improve profits.
- Taekwondo instructor; coordinated self-defence techniques in the workplace.
- Worked with managers on daily business activities to ensure accuracy and efficiency.
- Participated in local fund raising activities to raise money for the philanthropic organization of choice.
Subway Sandwich Artist Resume Sample 7
- Achieved award for superior performance on the design of subway sandwiches.
- Received Excellent quality award; effectively compiled data on new product trends.
- Recognized for outstanding performance on the creation of original and colorful subway sandwich offerings.
- Achieved recognition for developing a new menu item; marketed it to metro area customers.
- Achieved award for superior design and innovation; designed colorful subway sandwiches that effectively promoted our products.
Subway Sandwich Artist Resume Sample 8
- Provided friendly and convenient service to guests as they waited in line to order their favorite sandwiches.
- Performed every job with a positive attitude, even on days when it seemed like the guests were taking out their work-related stress on me.
- Recognized for fast and efficient sandwich assembly by the District Manager.
- Goodwill Ambassador for the University Art Museum; volunteered at local elementary schools where I taught art classes.
- Demonstrated a willingness to help others by volunteering for the United Way of Monmouth and Ocean Counties; led a tutoring program for children at Meadowlands Middle School.
Subway Sandwich Artist Resume Sample 9
- Assisted in the creation of very large and detailed murals, sculptures, and paintings.
- Recognized as a top subway artist; worked on large-scale projects including billboards and bus stop ads.
- Earned promotion to Head of Murals Team; executed all projects with excellence.
- Received numerous commissions for my work such as portraits, murals, and sculptures.
- Achieved high scores at quality assurance; effectively executed all assigned projects whether related to traditional or nontraditional art forms.
Subway Sandwich Artist Resume Sample 10
- Created new menu items that improved sales; demonstrated excellent customer service skills by addressing concerns and questions of customers.
- Made presentations to all staff members of how to improve presentation, performance in areas that are business oriented.
- Attended team building activities and participated in the company’s Yard Sale, where they sold 7,500 dollars worth of merchandise.
- Demonstrated a cooperative attitude by assisting co-workers who were working overtime at the same time as myself.
- Was responsible for the implementation of all new, nutritional and cost-saving initiatives that have been credited with increased sales.
Subway Sandwich Artist Resume Sample 11
- Displayed excellent customer service skills; directed customers to suitable solutions by providing them with guidance and assistance.
- Executed artistic precision, honed neatness, and maintained professionalism by adhering to the Subway® Brand Style Guide in all areas of the store.
- Achieved outstanding sales by successfully closing transactions using effective customer service techniques.
- Achieved award for meeting customer satisfaction guidelines based on customer survey ratings from customers who had applied for a sandwich art application or design application.
- Received outstanding quality award; adhered to Subway® Service Quality standards by applying exceptional product knowledge, attention to detail, and thoroughness in all areas of the store.
Subway Sandwich Artist Resume Sample 12
- Completed job training on a timely basis; completed additional training for sandwich artist for a new concept.
- Gained advanced knowledge of menu items and ingredients; a regular who visits the shop frequently.
- Hosted the filming of an ABC show, “The Bachelor”; interviewed the Bachelor and four contestants.
- Competed in culinary competitions; won 1st place in all categories with competitors from around the world, including contestants from France, Japan, Belgium and other countries. In addition to top honors, competed in food shows and was recognized on local news as well as in other local media outlets.
- Developed a new product line, “The Master’s Menu”; mastered the requirements to ensure food safety and quality.
Subway Sandwich Artist Resume Sample 13
- Generated revenue through the selling of subs and sandwiches; interacted with customers in a friendly manner.
- Received recognition from executives as a hard-working team member; received a job offer from Subway as a Sales Representative, pending acceptance of the offer.
- Achieved award for exceeding expectations on sales goals; successfully responsible for self-development within the company, including weekly personal development reviews and counseling sessions.
- Received outstanding quality award through self-management of career path; effectively executed personal objectives related to the sales territory.
- Demonstrated consistent improvement in both sales volume and territory growth; received excellent performance reviews throughout the year.
To work as a subway sandwich artist, you require a high school diploma or its equivalent and subway university online training and certification. Subway sandwich artists must demonstrate customer relation skills, communication skills, listening skills, multitasking skills, flexibility, hygiene and culinary skills.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.