Senior administrative assistants provide administrative assistant to senior executives in an organization. Their duties include scheduling appointments, managing phone calls and communications, making travel arrangements, greeting and welcoming guests, maintaining a filing system and implementing office policies.
For many, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Sr. Administrative Assistant Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Sr. Administrative Assistant resumes for your reference.
Senior Administrative Assistant Resume Sample 1
- Accomplished the writing of all correspondence, answering telephone calls, and filing
- Accomplished the opening and scheduling of cases for supervisors and other administrative staff.
- Accomplished a variety of clerical duties including data entry, word processing, filing, data retrieval, payroll, secretarial responsibilities, and office maintenance.
- Accomplished all tasks that were requested by the Team Manager.
- Effectively organized and maintained supervisor’s files.
Senior Administrative Assistant Resume Sample 2
- Obtained award for outstanding performance after successfully presenting an assigned training program to the Internal Auditing Staff.
- Achieved nomination for Governmental Liaison Award; successfully promoted company services to local branches of the Federal Reserve Bank, Department of Labor, and the Department of Health and Human Services.
- Promoted to Management Secretary; served as Chief Liaison between staff and key company executives including President, Executive Vice President, Operations Manager, Marketing Manager, and Financial Analysts.
- Achieved award for Excellence in Customer Service; provided high level of customer service to the Board of Trustees.
- Achieved award for outstanding performance; earned recognition for my excellent scheduling skills and ability to organize my workday.
Senior Administrative Assistant Resume Sample 3
- Met deadlines to meet Supervisors’ requirements; processed 50 invoices daily.
- Provided excellent service to the executive staff by handling administrative duties for executives and supporting Board members, including processing meeting minutes, arranging teleconference calls, and sending correspondence.
- Received award for exceeding expectations; handled 25 calls daily, performing research regarding policies and procedures.
- Completed tasks assigned within 15 minutes of estimated time; provided support before/after hours.
- Achieved award for resolution excellence because of exceptional customer service provided to the executive director.
Senior Administrative Assistant Resume Sample 4
- Resolved customer service issues with customers promptly.
- Assessed the performance of team members through periodic critiques, evaluations of work, and annual employee surveys.
- Facilitated customer service training sessions for the Regional Manager’s senior managers.
- Achieved exemplary performance review by achieving the highest level on all benchmarking survey ratings during the past year.
- Awarded as a Top Performer for exceeding the sales budget for the first time by more than 100 percent.
Senior Administrative Assistant Resume Sample 5
- Secured numerous volunteers to support the annual dinner auction for children with disabilities; recognized by the organization for outstanding event planning skills.
- Contributed to customers’ continued satisfaction by resolving customer service issues; developed innovative solutions to problems, exceeding goals.
- Exceeded goals; developed training programs for business partners and increased sales.
- Supported management by efficiently maintaining employee records, coordinating interviews and hiring new employees, and accurately processing time cards according to federal regulations.
- Created a positive atmosphere throughout the workplace through participation on various committees and special projects.
Senior Administrative Assistant Resume Sample 6
- Familiarized the new Director with administrative policies of the Agency.
- Provided an overview of departmental operations for new Admin & Clerical employees.
- Resolved employee concerns by offering recommendations on the proper course of action.
- Developed a quick-reference guide for incoming volunteers on basic information regarding departmental services.
- Achieved award for outstanding support to Executive Management Team within Administration Department; delegated tasks with minimal supervision while maintaining high-quality control standards.
Senior Administrative Assistant Resume Sample 7
- Screened, coordinated, and processed the needs of incoming documentation from General Counsel, Executives, and Purchasing.
- Created a spreadsheet for the Executive Office Assistant to keep track of daily activities. Coordinated meetings for faxing/scanning/mailing documents.
- Responded to requests from Executive Office and prepared meeting schedules in order to ensure that all meetings were well attended.
- Maintained confidentiality and also provided support and positive feedback in support of numerous moves within the organization to ensure that assignment was given in a timely manner.
- Received outstanding quality award; created a detailed outline for the organization’s plans and objectives.
Senior Administrative Assistant Resume Sample 8
- As Senior Administrative Assistant, created a database of customer contacts and a database for a recurring communication campaign.
- Wrote a communication campaign for a regional meeting with resulting positive customer feedback.
- Designed and implemented a communication plan for a large international client base.
- Earned recognition as top Communicator; effectively communicated the corporate message to over 100 corporate employees as the Corporate Communication Liaison Officer.
- Wrote 10 weekly communication articles to educate employees on changes in government regulations that would affect them as administrative financial aid officers.
Senior Administrative Assistant Resume Sample 9
- Achieved recognition as a top-notch employee in the field of Administrative and Professional staffing services; recruited, interviewed, screened, selected, and placed more than 50 employees for two Fortune 500 companies.
- Hired a Deputy Corporation Secretary who received a promotion within 90 days of employment in the new position.
- Assigned to conduct pre-employment background checks for potential law enforcement officers.
- Selected to train new hires, coach, and mentor existing employees. Received President’s Club Award from Human Resources for outstanding performance.
- Received outstanding quality award for outstanding performance in maintaining high standards of quality inpatient care, customer service, equipment maintenance, and general operations.
Senior Administrative Assistant Resume Sample 10
- Performed highly accurate office procedures; organized and maintained records according to policies and procedures. Completed routine administrative tasks accurately, on time, and with excellence in workmanship.
- Maintained an exceptional standard of accuracy of information; completed projects on time, within budget, and with staffs references. Recognized organization staff members for performance excellence; consistently demonstrated excellent methods for completing written policies & procedures.
- Achieved award for excellent assistant in performance rating from colleagues who had the opportunity to observe me in action.
- Earned outstanding quality awards in accordance with guidelines set by my organization’s managers in order to maintain my effectiveness in the position for which I was hired.
- Achieved award for excellent quality rating; performed tasks with excellence and high levels of personal integrity.
Senior Administrative Assistant Resume Sample 11
- Met deadline for “Smith Report” by compiling data, making requests for supporting documentation, and preparing the final report. Met with Mr. Smith to review the report and provide feedback.
- Organized annual training conference by securing a required room at the San Diego Convention Center, ordering meals for over 50 attendees, arranging transportation from the airport to the hotel, securing discounted registration fees for attendees.
- Liaised with corporate office IT staff regarding the installation of new computer systems to eliminate wasted time in processing documents; this effort saved customers an average of 2 hours each week through decreased turnaround time.
- Presented to management on the status of selected projects, accomplishments, and timelines. Supported the company’s efforts to cut costs, improve customer satisfaction, and increase productivity.
- Received an e-mail commendation for resolving an internal matter that affected eight departments; the resolution saved the company $2 million.
Senior Administrative Assistant Resume Sample 12
- Established administrative process for newly hired staff; improved workflow and improved office workflow.
- Commented to CEO on additional materials needed for training new employees; training materials were posted online in a timely manner.
- Suggested creative methods for saving office expenses; saved the company over $1,000 by negotiating with vendors.
- Suggested a cost-effective solution to improve senior management team productivity and efficiency; team response time was shortened from eight hours to one hour.
- Decreased error rate in filing documents from 5% to 2%; instituted procedures that ensured the integrity of filed documents was maintained.
Senior Administrative Assistant Resume Sample 13
- Organized and prepared material for meetings; maintained board-ready documents for the executive team.
- Achieved award for time and attendance; tracked employee absences and communicated to supervisors.
- Presented award for contribution to the company’s annual budget; coordinated purchase orders and payments.
- Earned award as a top performer of company’s administrative support staff; effectively managed calendar, appointments, correspondence, and mail including distribution of mail to various departments within the corporate offices.
- Assisted in the development of a training session on “Microsoft Office” software as requested by departmental supervisors.
Senior Administrative Assistant Resume Sample 14
- Outstanding file management skills for a team of 15 people.
- Processed invoices from vendors and prepared checks for payment, which resulted in a 24% increase in productivity.
- Handled status reports and ordered supplies for all departments, increasing employee productivity by 25%.
- Maintained strong customer relations with other departments, which led to a significant increase in overall employee satisfaction.
- Recognized as an outstanding team member by departmental supervisors.
To work as senior administrative assistant, you require a high school diploma or its equivalent and a certification by the American Society of Administrative Professionals (ASAP). Senior administrative assistants must demonstrate organizational skills, excellent communication skills, time management skills, creativity, ability to work under pressure, problem-solving skills and critical thinking skills.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.
- The Best Sr. Administrative Assistant Resume Samples
- Senior Administrative Assistant Resume Sample 1
- Senior Administrative Assistant Resume Sample 2
- Senior Administrative Assistant Resume Sample 3
- Senior Administrative Assistant Resume Sample 4
- Senior Administrative Assistant Resume Sample 5
- Senior Administrative Assistant Resume Sample 6
- Senior Administrative Assistant Resume Sample 7
- Senior Administrative Assistant Resume Sample 8
- Senior Administrative Assistant Resume Sample 9
- Senior Administrative Assistant Resume Sample 10
- Senior Administrative Assistant Resume Sample 11
- Senior Administrative Assistant Resume Sample 12
- Senior Administrative Assistant Resume Sample 13
- Senior Administrative Assistant Resume Sample 14
- Wrap Up