A Regional Operations Manager supervises several stores for a company. Their duties include making sure all stores follow corporate regulations, planning day-to-day procedures, creating policies, reporting to the company’s highest executives, identifying potential problems, making plans to solve problems, and overseeing safety procedures.
For many, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Regional Operations Manager Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Regional Operations Manager resumes for your reference.
Regional Operations Manager Resume Sample 1
- Identified potential savings in operational costs by minimizing miscellaneous expenses.
- Reviewed application card information for accuracy in applying for unemployment benefits.
- Trained new employees in the program activation process; formulated cost-saving strategies by reducing training time.
- Reduced the number of improper payments made to ineligible applicants by developing streamlined processing procedures.
- Achieved award for outstanding customer service when addressing the concerns of customers who had applied for unemployment benefits.
Regional Operations Manager Resume Sample 2
- Received high rating on the performance review for arranging employees’ schedules according to needs of the department, customer service, and employee satisfaction.
- Discovered lost money order worth over $2000 during routine office maintenance; immediately notified supervisor of discovery.
- Achieved award as the Best Key Operator for meeting company’s timely processing guidelines on new accounts.
- Received award as an Outstanding Customer Service Representative; answered over 1200 calls in a year with only one complaint.
- Achieved award for highest sales volume in first quarter of 2007; received over $35,000 in revenue through new accounts opened by me during the quarter.
Regional Operations Manager Resume Sample 3
- Achieved award for exceeding the call monitoring standards of the company.
- Recommended by peers for performance in providing customer service; handled requests for information via email or telephone.
- Achieved award for achieving highest survey rating of more than 91% from customers who had applied for a loan.
- Increased staff of call monitoring agents by more than 20% while reducing operational costs by 20%.
- Provided outstanding customer service during times of internet outage at branches resulting in calls to the main office.
Regional Operations Manager Resume Sample 4
- Maintained service levels; the improved average time to close on loans, which is an important outcome resulting from the regional follow-up process.
- Improved performance of loan closing accuracy by establishing consistent processes, using consistent terminology, and receiving more feedback on loan performance.
- Recognized for outstanding customer service; supported the transition of three employees who transferred within the company.
- Achieved award for internal processes by integrating internal systems with bank systems to more effectively monitor progress toward loan closings.
- Received commendation from a customer for exceptional service in processing a home equity line of credit application after attending a customer’s home to ensure service was completed correctly.
Regional Operations Manager Resume Sample 5
- Achieved recognition for prompt, professional assistance while processing requests; surpassed department goals for the promptness in responding to customer inquiries.
- Consistently handled multiple projects simultaneously; recognized by management for excellence in performance.
- Received praise from employees and customers alike; acknowledged for producing results that contributed to an improvement of the department’s image among the company’s customers.
- Recognized by Sales Manager for maintaining effective working relationships with individuals at all levels of the organization, leading to more effective team building at all levels.
- Established working relationships with key business players throughout the industry leading to increased business volume.
Regional Operations Manager Resume Sample 6
- Effectively maintained and presented various data for meetings and meetings presentations to include: Human Resources, Labor Relations, Project Review, M & A.
- Combated the Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA) violations by reviewing current OSHA regulations, training employees for proper work practices, obtaining required certifications from maintaining employees’ skills.
- Managed a labor relations committee with respect to employee issues.
- Developed a labor relations package that was approved by all parties involved with the negotiations.
- Received outstanding quality award; effectively compiled data relating to employee compliance to company policies.
Regional Operations Manager Resume Sample 7
- Increased productivity by 35% in the regions; reduced expenses by 45%.
- Achieved budget goal through the elimination of unnecessary expenditures; reduced operating costs by 10%.
- Managed three departments, 12 employees; accomplished team development; met with President to discuss job duties.
- Co-developed training program with the VP of Operations; conducted orientation sessions for new employees concerning team concept and job responsibilities.
- Increased profits by 20% by streamlining purchasing procedures with vendors based on pre-established cost targets.
Regional Operations Manager Resume Sample 8
- Directed a team of employees that serviced local branches of several banks.
- Managed a multilocation network. Managed hiring, employee training, employee compensation, and performance appraisals.
- Reduced downtime by servicing multiple branches with minimal to no break in service while maximizing customer satisfaction by adhering to all banks’ policies and procedures.
- Effectively administered a computerized loan system while maintaining system integrity and reliability per the bank’s guidelines.
- Received outstanding quality award; effectively compiled data pertaining to loan applications that were referred from branch managers to regional operations manager for review and approval.
Regional Operations Manager Resume Sample 9
- Researched, organized, classified, and delivered mail for four days, completing all of this work on time.
- Supervised seven staff members to successfully complete their assigned duties.
- Received outstanding quality award for high efficiency in handling work/flow within the Corporate Center.
- Managed one employee’s problem-solving efforts with the department head.
- Managed fifteen new accounts, writing letters of credit and new accounts to verify customer complaint datasheets.
Regional Operations Manager Resume Sample 10
- Maintained an attendance rate of 85%; handled banking and lender relationships.
- Assisted the assigned loan originator and case manager with loan processing.
- Met sales volume goals, while meeting sales targets on re-servitude and replacement properties.
- Participated in the Management Benchmarking program; received a significant increase in compensation for meeting annual sales volume goals.
- Received outstanding quality award; effectively compiled data relating to loan applications while adhering to banks’ guidelines regarding authentication, disclosure, and customer service.
Regional Operations Manager Resume Sample 11
- Initiated research on new technology that saved hours of time for employees.
- Completed annual budget with less funding than previous years, showing an increase in profit for the department.
- Implemented a cost savings solution to keep operating costs down while increasing our customer service.
- Motivated staff to exceed sales objectives; boosted sales by 15%. Also, trained staff to assist customers quickly and competently.
- Maintained the highest level of customer satisfaction within the industry based on surveys taken by customers who had dealt directly with employees of my department.
Regional Operations Manager Resume Sample 12
- Awarded outstanding customer service award for processing and preparing for shipment office furniture; ensured office supplies were stocked in a timely manner; effectively managed personnel’s hours and benefits.
- Trained personnel in proper handling and setup of equipment, policies, and procedures; recognized by the General Manager for exceptional performance in developing and training staff.
- Recognized by the General Manager for handling equipment breakdowns or problems efficiently, resulting in less time to resolve issues.
- Achieved high scores from customer satisfaction surveys because of serving customers’ needs expediently, efficiently, and courteously.
- Achieved award for earning 100% participation in annual conference and travel in conference and travel expenses.
Regional Operations Manager Resume Sample 13
- Increased revenue by 60% within 1.5 years after becoming Branch Manager; recognized by the President for outstanding performance.
- Received outstanding performance award; recognized for managing service-related issues in a timely manner while keeping the Company in compliance with Federal regulations.
- Received award for outstanding branch management; effectively handled complaints in a tactful, professional manner.
- Recognized for implementing cost-saving measures that increased profitability while reducing overhead.
- Achieved goals of 6% annual growth and 40% customer satisfaction benchmark set by Corporate Management, effectively overseeing all aspects of the branch operations.
To be a regional operations manager you must have a bachelor’s degree in business administration or marketing, and prior supervisory experience. A regional operations manager must demonstrate supervisory skills, problem-solving skills, good communication skills, knowledge of OSHA regulations, independence, proficiency in MS Office programs, and motivational skills.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.
- The Best Regional Operations Manager Resume Samples
- Regional Operations Manager Resume Sample 1
- Regional Operations Manager Resume Sample 2
- Regional Operations Manager Resume Sample 3
- Regional Operations Manager Resume Sample 4
- Regional Operations Manager Resume Sample 5
- Regional Operations Manager Resume Sample 6
- Regional Operations Manager Resume Sample 7
- Regional Operations Manager Resume Sample 8
- Regional Operations Manager Resume Sample 9
- Regional Operations Manager Resume Sample 10
- Regional Operations Manager Resume Sample 11
- Regional Operations Manager Resume Sample 12
- Regional Operations Manager Resume Sample 13
- Wrap Up