Receivers are responsible for guaranteeing products are delivered to retail stores on time, counted and stored. Their duties include operating machinery, checking inventory, receiving shipments, evaluating packages for potential damage, communicating with vendors and checking labels for the correct information.
For many, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Receiver Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Receiver resumes for your reference.
Receiver Resume Sample 1
- Corrected, classified, and answered over 200 incoming telephone calls daily for a business.
- Assisted with the purchase of new equipment for a telecommunications firm.
- Handled full duties of Certified Registered Receiving Clerk (CRC), including inventory control, receiving shipments, and storage location determination.
- Executed all duties in accordance to the highest standards of customer service; recognized among peers as being a role model of quality performance.
- Handled all work requests and met my daily production goals as verified by my supervisor after two years in business.
Receiver Resume Sample 2
- Received numerous awards and praises for time management ability, exemplary records in service, exceptional level of customer service, and proficiency.
- Retained a consistent high level of productivity and professionalism as her department’s highest ranking worker.
- Established consistent employment record with award-winning grades in college classes.
- Despite low self-esteem during teen years, became a nationally recognized member of the national honor society for exceptional achievement; qualified to earn the highest academic award from the principal.
- Recognized by the mayor for outstanding contributions to community philanthropy and volunteerism; designated as Giver Award honoree for an overwhelming number of humanitarian efforts on behalf of others.
Receiver Resume Sample 3
- Provided exceptional telephone customer service by addressing, assisting, and resolving customers’ problems quickly.
- Provided receptionist services, answered the phone, and handled walk-in customers to keep the office productive during lunch time for a corporate law firm during shareholder negotiations.
- Identified revenue sources through direct mail marketing campaigns and prospect lists of over 3,000 clients.
- Arranged customer appointments for hands-on demonstrations of products in order to generate revenue.
- Designed and executed website including graphics design and HTML coding using FrontPage 2000 applications.
Receiver Resume Sample 4
- Maintained a 98% accuracy rating in processing, inputting, and proofreading financial statements.
- Cross-trained in multiple clerical positions; increased department efficiency and completed daily tasks within time standards when needed.
- Identified errors as a proofreader; contributed to reduction in cost of goods sold from $15,000 to $5,000.
- Annotated documents with editorial changes to increase employees’ understanding of company procedures.
- Increased productivity by 20% on average through training new hires and guiding veteran workers on more efficient methods.
Receiver Resume Sample 5
- Arrived at work on time; prepared and organized for each task via goal-oriented approach.
- Assembled, checked, and input data for timely completion of monthly reports detailing retail selling performance.
- Took direction from manager and performed duties with a sense of urgency using proper communication skills to complete each assigned task.
- Achieved recognition as a model employee by the district manager; promoted to a higher position within the company.
- Operated with confidence in performing job duties while working under pressure during several store emergencies, such as electrical failures and fires.
Receiver Resume Sample 6
- Received, screened, and sorted over 2,000 incoming calls daily to provide accurate information and direct calls to the appropriate departments.
- Aided External Affairs department in developing and retaining corporate donors by assisting with on-site solicitation events and providing accounts payable department with monthly donation reports.
- Maintained strict adherence to all deadlines while working in accounts payable department’s data entry unit using advanced Excel software.
- Replaced a supervisor while creating new methods for prioritizing tasks; thereby, working a team of employees to complete daily process of generating over 1,500 checks for distribution between five divisions.
- Completed corporate diversity initiative as a Marketing Diversity Recruitment team member by conducting outreach events for 18 months targeting students from underrepresented ethnic groups.
Receiver Resume Sample 7
- Acknowledged by former manager for setting up and maintaining company’s business office in a timely, efficient, and courteous manner.
- Resolved customer billing discrepancies with customer service excellence through friendly telephone conversations and computer support.
- Assisted coworkers by proofreading files for grammatical errors requiring correction and filing in alphabetical file.
- Completed assigned projects within deadline without fail; recognized for being very productive during busy holiday season.
- Managed multiple projects simultaneously with accuracy and dependability; achieved company-wide praise for performance without error on daily task list of over 25 projects.
Receiver Resume Sample 8
- Resolved customer complaints, concerns, and inquiries by listening to the caller’s needs and following through to completion.
- Interpreted receiver instructions for research projects, data processing, and information retrieval of legal information.
- Effectively represented individuals, the Social Security Administration, and the courts during legal proceedings and hearings.
- Handled and manipulated supplies of office stationery, child care materials, and nurse’s supplies within guidelines.
- Distributed mail to designated points in a timely manner.
Receiver Resume Sample 9
- Receipt of a $15,000 contract check; provided efficient, accurate, and effective clerical support to company CEO.
- Performed administrative functions within the office including filing, copying, data entry.
- Processed and disseminated incoming mail to correct errors that included name changes, address changes, payment requests, and tax refunds.
- Functioned as a receptionist for one year; answered inquiries about various programs and services offered by the company.
- Received award for meeting customer satisfaction guidelines; heightened and increased profitability of organization by offering extended hours.
Receiver Resume Sample 10
- Responsible for the distribution of administrative mail, such as payroll, benefits, and vacation.
- Responsible for the retrieval and distribution of incoming mail, such as physical letters, e-mails and notices.
- Responsible for the coordination of office supplies to ensure proper stock level delivery (hourly).
- Interpreters responsibilities include translation services, court reporting practices and documents translation service in Spanish. Interpretation services for judicial proceedings in an interpreter’s native language.
- Received outstanding performance award; promoted self-discipline, initiative and work ethic.
Receiver Resume Sample 11
- Processed and distributed mail-outs for over one hundred clients daily. Effectively ensured that outside contractors were accomplished satisfactorily; monitored active accounts for client satisfaction.
- Handled computer mailings, scanning, and digitizing records.
- Responsible for writing home of successful candidates for individual and company sick leave.
- Recognized by the Human Resources Department for superior service and excellency in processing time tracking software.
- Timely processed work orders and preventive maintenance requests for client satisfaction.
Receiver Resume Sample 12
- Distributed incoming deliveries throughout the warehouse and to designated departments.
- Began company’s first delivery program from a third party supplier by scheduling and monitoring daily routes.
- Achieved recognition for being one of the top three Receivers in the region for exceeding a production record for monthly sales and on-time deliveries.
- Obtained award for completing six months of employment as a Receiver without missing work due to illness; recognized for having the fewest sick days.
- Developed a management philosophy that demonstrated productivity and teamwork after being promoted to District Manager; easily managed subordinate employees.
To work as a receiver you must have a high school degree. To be successful as a receiver you must work well independently, be able to bend and lift heavy packages, be able to work in a variety of conditions, have strong verbal communication skills, be detail oriented, have excellent time management skills and demonstrate professionalism.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.