The HACCP Coordinator leads a company’s plan to develop HACCP regulations. Their duties include staying informed and aware of food safety laws and regulations, monitoring HACCP and PRP’s to ensure procedures are properly followed, review records and determine any needs for process improvement, conduct meetings for required HACCP review, and continuously evaluate plant programs for improvement.
For many people, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best HACCP Coordinator Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real HACCP Coordinator resumes for your reference.
HACCP Coordinator Resume Sample 1
- Designed and implemented Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) program for meat packing plant in accordance with USDA regulation 21 CFR Part 117.
- Assisted in the preparation of validation protocol for HACCP system; completed document in compliance with FDA regulations 21 CFR Part 117.
- Maintained weekly production logs; recorded daily process deviations, action plans, and deviation corrections within requirements of HACCP regulation 21 CFR Part 117.
- Provided consumer safety consultation to food industry by training food producers on HACCP compliance requirements of the Food Safety Modernization Act.
- Conducted and documented all required training classes to meet FDA regulations: 21 CFR Part 117.
HACCP Coordinator Resume Sample 2
- Developed HACCP standards for my employer’s seafood, poultry, and meat products that were adopted by 9 restaurants and 3 grocery stores.
- Led a successful movement to prohibit all sales of food products that did not meet my employer’s HACCP standards. Thanks to this success, we saw total sales increase by $15,000 – $20,000 per week.
- Led a team whose objective was to develop and implement HACCP standards for our company’s 10 restaurants. This new system allowed us to reduce costs of raw materials such as chicken and fish by 30-40%, while increasing profits of individual stores by 10% – 20%.
- Created HACCP standards that reduced by 25% the incidence of food-borne illness in our company’s restaurants, while increasing consumer confidence due to transparency of process.
- Reduced instances of food-borne illness by 50% in an underperforming restaurant which had not yet implemented our new HACCP program; this restaurant began performing among top three locations upon the implementation of HACCP.
HACCP Coordinator Resume Sample 3
- Supervised and provided support to efficient and successful daily operations of a team consisting of 70 employees.
- Executed the HACCP plan to ensure that food served or offered for sale meets standards of quality, safety, and sanitation as established by the FDA.
- Coordinated all aspects of the HACCP Program as specified by major food chains such as Gino’s Pizza, Liuzza’s Restaurant, The Milk Man, Sbarro Italian Grille, and Giant Eagle.
- Established procedures that were incorporated into company procedures manuals for all food service establishments with which this company had associations or relationships with regard to HACCP objectives.
- Coordinated with personnel in preparation of educational materials and instructed personnel on proper food handling techniques.
HACCP Coordinator Resume Sample 4
- Contributed to food safety and quality control by implementing, monitoring, and evaluating the HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point) program.
- Analyzed food and meat product samples, and then implemented scientifically-based controls to ensure those products met or exceeded FDA guidelines.
- Participated in the University’s Food Safety Team as a leader providing assistance to faculty, staff, students, and guests regarding preventative measures for foodborne illness.
- Served as a member on the University’s Sustainability Team completing daily administration of sustainability tasks including student sustainability reports.
- Developed and implemented a new meat processing system that was declared the best by the American Meat Institute.
HACCP Coordinator Resume Sample 5
- Integrated quality assurance and quality control procedures into the production process.
- Streamlined efficiency of production lines by developing and implementing HACCP hazard analysis techniques.
- Recorded over $1 million in annual savings after integrating biotechnology with food production.
- Introduced HACCP techniques to co-workers during training period to establish protocols for improved cleanliness and food safety.
- Achieved award for menu development, recognizing culinary innovation; received highest praise from head chef upon receiving ‘Best in Show’ award at biotechnology convention for innovative recipe development.
HACCP Coordinator Resume Sample 6
- Motivated and encouraged team members to strive for the continual improvement of the food safety and quality programs.
- Performed detailed cost analysis and organized teams to implement new technologies, processes, and procedures.
- Coordinated the production of a comprehensive HACCP plan for new employees.
- Reviewed, revised, and refined food safety procedures on numerous occasions with minimal deviation from all existing procedures.
- Achieved top scores on proficiency testing of food protection program managers. Inspected preparedness levels of all departments for non-compliance with FDA regulations immediately upon hiring new employees.
HACCP Coordinator Resume Sample 7
- Coordinated the HACCP plan, training, and verification of a group of microbiologists and food scientists.
- Developed new protocols and re-trained staff to utilize these new protocols.
- Collaborated with Delta Research, Inc. to create a HACCP system for their dietary supplement manufacturing company.
- Maintained traceability logs for client shipments from production to distribution locations.
- Established and educated new employees on HACCP practices and documented findings in a written plan.
HACCP Coordinator Resume Sample 8
- Presented and taught seven intensive courses to over 200 participants.
- Led and coordinated all aspects of a state HACCP training program by developing and executing an annual program and conducting five additional trainings.
- Trained, educated, and supported twenty-five employees in five different departments to procure raw materials under GMP guidelines.
- Directed the implementation of critical safety systems such as sanitation, ventilation, and filtration by implementing an integrated approach to HACCP.
- Effectively conducted daily operations for over two hundred employees; demonstrated comprehensive knowledge of individual job performance by keeping focus on areas requiring improvement.
HACCP Coordinator Resume Sample 9
- Selected, directed, and supervised three individuals who implemented HACCP procedures for the entire facility.
- Facilitated training for approximately 30 employees in HACCP-based scientific techniques which included basic laboratory safety, hands-on HACCP simulation, and relevant documentation.
- Responded to employee safety questions by seeking out additional resources for information or action by explaining hazards.
- Organized annual training session for health care professionals on the application of the HACCP approach to prevent foodborne illness.
- Installed flow charting software which tracked all critical task activities of facility employees in order to ensure smooth operation of the entire operation.
HACCP Coordinator Resume Sample 10
- Protected the health of an entire community of over ten thousand citizens with my expertise in HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points) food safety regulations.
- Designed and directed an operation for the processing of food products; achieved ISO-9002 certification for quality.
- Conducted employee training seminars on HACCP regulations to over two hundred employees; ensured knowledge obtained through 100% attendance at classes.
- Directed research and development of new technology to improve safety protocols; enhanced company’s competitive edge, increased food production output, and decreased wastes during trial runs.
- Developed an environment of HACCP knowledge in order to improve safety; achieved promotion in the Food Processing division.
HACCP Coordinator Resume Sample 11
- Conceived HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points) plan for the biotechnology lab; reduced employee exposure to biological hazards, increased efficiency of product delivery, and improved customer satisfaction.
- Devised “Eco-Safe” strategy for alternate microbiological instrumentation; reduced pollution and saved $200K in annual improvements.
- Organized successful accelerated product release program; accelerated production by 6 months despite plant shutdown for renovation.
- Implemented advanced quality control system to prevent Post-Consumer-Waste contamination; prevented thousands of dollars in potential fines.
- Earned reputation as “Lethal Weapon” for Excellence; improved efficiency by 90% and increased production by 250%.
To work as a HACCP Coordinator, you will need a bachelor’s degree in food science, biology, nutrition, or other related fields. The HACCP Coordinator must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, work well with others, have analytical skills, interpersonal skills, leadership qualities, strong math skills, excellent organization, and computer proficiency, especially in Microsoft Office.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.
- The Best HACCP Coordinator Resume Samples
- HACCP Coordinator Resume Sample 1
- HACCP Coordinator Resume Sample 2
- HACCP Coordinator Resume Sample 3
- HACCP Coordinator Resume Sample 4
- HACCP Coordinator Resume Sample 5
- HACCP Coordinator Resume Sample 6
- HACCP Coordinator Resume Sample 7
- HACCP Coordinator Resume Sample 8
- HACCP Coordinator Resume Sample 9
- HACCP Coordinator Resume Sample 10
- HACCP Coordinator Resume Sample 11
- Wrap Up