These are some examples of job descriptions we have handpicked from real Clerical Assistant resumes for your reference.
- Collect patients’ co-pays, prepare daily deposits and sort daily mail.
- Assist with medical records filing, combine records, copies, lab slips, and pulls charts for appointments.
- Assist in the conversion of paper medical charts to EHR system scanning medical records into EHR program.
- Interpret for Spanish speaking patients, assist in rooming patients when required.
- Review patient labs and alert physician of patients with critical values and follow up with the patient with physician recommendations.
- Improved business gift matching by 33% through aggressive research and contact for increased awareness.
- Suggested procedures and created processes that streamlined task management and troubleshooting.
- Included bookkeeping, word processing, excel, reporting, accounting, customer service, ledgers and log report management.
- Quickly learned all aspects of Debt$Net, a previously unfamiliar software relied upon by the company; honed skills in Microsoft Office and Outlook.
- Created and continue to maintain the company’s website; developed search engine optimization solutions and marketing plans; solely responsible for maintenance of social media presence.
- Served as technical liaison for employees and clients for various web-based portals.
- Completed important, time-sensitive, and confidential documents for the company president in a professional manner.
- Assisted with filing, prioritized materials in order of relevance and/or access of information.
- Balanced work-load in a high-demanding working environment in a tactful and professional manner.
- Provided data entry support using various manual and computerize record management systems.
- Instructed students on research techniques and the use of information technologies.
- Located requested books on the shelves and in the library database using [Workflow] Software program.
- Organized and executed monthly displays for the entire library.
- Ranging from picture displays to flyers and broachers for students and faculty to take home.
- Function as a communications liaison for patients, visitors, and all service departments involved on unit.
- Negotiated and implemented a ladder raise system hospital wide for patient clerical assistants.
- Management and peer nominated to run training task force to implement new procedures for Joint Commission compliance.
- Communicate effectively with multiple departments to plan meetings and prepare data for staff meetings.
- Established strong relationships to gain support and effectively achieve results.
- Help coordinate meetings and daily schedules for medical staff (24 meetings per year) that contributed to consistently high enrollment levels for patients in the program.
- Provide timely, courteous and knowledgeable response to information requests; screened and transferred calls; and prepared office correspondence.
- Provided multi-departmental assistance by processing work orders which included organizing and binding of infomercial literature.
- Performed copying, mailing and filing for all company related literature and marketing presentations.
- Greeted visitors, ascertained the nature of their business, and referred them to appropriate staff members.
- Managed appointments for five managers, and responded to email and fax inquiries.
- Develop process improvement ideas to enhance productivity within the department.
- Generate excel reports in order to process Medicaid Applications to the County.
- Provide leadership and guidance to team members and account representatives in difficult situations.
- Responsible for enrolling students, kept up with students daily attendance/absences/discipline.
- Assist the principal and assistant principal with daily student activities.
- Maintain expulsion and suspension files of students manually and electronically.
- Prepare and maintain a variety of reports, records, correspondence, and files related to assigned service, activities, and operations; provides for appropriate research and compiles reports, as needed.
- Prepared and updated database to determine applicant eligibility for gun permit.
- Responded to a high volume of telephone inquiries on a broad spectrum of permit related matters.
- Typed, processed, and cancelled renewal cards, permits and mailed approval letters.
- Taking on group tasks such as re-organizing department library of documents/ transferring old documents to other county offices and creating new systems to inventory and organize them.
- Answering phone calls from the public, assessing the caller’s needs, and directing them to the appropriate department/ supervisor.
- Working with and proficient in Microsoft Office programs such as Word, Powerpoint, and Excel.