Financial sales consultants assist financial institutions in determining their clients’ financial needs and offer services to suit those needs. Their main duties include recommending strategies to improve sales, responding to all clients’ questions, implementing financial plans, maintaining client relationship, training new employees and developing a financial budget.
For many, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Financial Sales Consultant Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Financial Sales Consultant resumes for your reference.
Financial Sales Consultant Resume Sample 1
- Amassed an impressive client base of 489 members and generated $545,370 in direct sales; assisted the company in reaching the established sales quota by completing the assigned goals.
- Maintained a 100% closing ratio for all clients, generating $1.044 million in new sales; recognized as one of the Top 3 Sales Consultants by meeting or exceeding monthly sales quota every month.
- Awarded contract as Client Development Manager due to outstanding work performance on large-scale projects involving cross-marketing and data mining strategies.
- Received excellent quality award; discovered new loopholes and opportunities for the company to increase sales.
- Received outstanding manager of the month award for strong work performance; encouraged all other employees to maintain high standards in regards of production, efficiency, and customer satisfaction.
Financial Sales Consultant Resume Sample 2
- Secured and executed a $10M investment from the Arkansas Department of Youth Services.
- Identified and secured $5.5M in loans for a project funded by Mississippi Development Authority.
- Tracked and reported loan funds to the US Army Corps of Engineers featuring on-time completion of project.
- Accurately estimated fees charged to clients; recognized for accuracy by Regional Manager who referred to me as a “top gun”.
- Complemented peers by contributing an average of 37% annually toward company revenue.
Financial Sales Consultant Resume Sample 3
- Received outstanding sales recognition for more than $100,000.00 in annual commission sales.
- Helped the company’s closing ratios go from 70% to 100%.
- Achieved a customer satisfaction rating of 100% during the Q3 of Fiscal 2010.
- Received outstanding customer retention rates with 98% customer retention rate during Q3 of Fiscal 2010.
- Received a customer service award for outstanding performance; developed customer service solution profiles of 39 different types of customers.
Financial Sales Consultant Resume Sample 4
- Receive high volume of applications; effectively maintained a database for the sales team.
- Consistently receive renewal rates and account balances of 90% or above.
- Gave input to the staff on how best to call, describe and sell various products, services.
- Received superior customer service award; handled multiple telephone calls with professionalism and effectiveness, while adhering to FHA guidelines.
- Adopted new marketing goals for the company ‘ expected to experience 25% increase in business revenue in next year, ‘ achieving these results within 6 months after submitting application for supervisor position.
Financial Sales Consultant Resume Sample 5
- Researched, compiled and presented financial services to potential clients in a compelling manner.
- Ended an existing client relationship with a new, reduced fee.
- Accurately categorized and presented the following information to an employer who was unfamiliar with debt consolidation and collateral ledgers.
- Identified 30 potential clients who were initially reluctant to seek financial services from a banker. Collaborated with credit officers to help them work with the clientele.
- Negotiated first closing for two residents of Virginia Beach, Virginia and began repaying lenders for services provided at closing.
Financial Sales Consultant Resume Sample 6
- Scored a new client.
- Closely managed a team of call center representatives to maximize productivity and quality.
- Managed development of sales training materials and provided review of sales training materials before taking to field in order to provide the best funnel fit.
- Accurately tracked new opportunities and progressed them through the funnel.
- Accurately tracked potential opportunities through the funnel; developed training material for potential opportunity that included video, written instructions, and instructional call recordings tailored for different financial products.
Financial Sales Consultant Resume Sample 7
- Identified a niche market for selling investment products and demonstrated exceptional sales skills in selling variable annuities.
- Achieved award as top financial consultant by selling the most variable annuities within the first six months of joining the firm.
- Increased sales revenue by 10% from previous year; received appreciation from branch manager for exceeding branch revenue goals.
- Captured top sales award; sold more variable annuities than any other financial consultant in the firm for the first quarter.
- Worked with company’s technology department to develop new marketing tools that increased sales by 30%.
Financial Sales Consultant Resume Sample 8
- Achieved award for obtaining highest sales volume; exceeded sales and commission goals.
- Resolved customer issues regarding credit report and prevented cancellation of service by expediting 3 day credit response on behalf of client.
- Earned recognition as an ambassador of goodwill; effectively addressed the needs and concerns of customers while adhering to banks’ guidelines regarding authentication, disclosure, and customer service.
- Contributed to annual agency contest by submitting quality entries in employee/client appreciation sweepstakes.
- Earned commendation as a loyalty ambassador; fulfilled role as front line support in identifying issues which impacted customers’ ability to access products and services.
Financial Sales Consultant Resume Sample 9
- Wrote and sold insurance products to mortgage bankers and other financial institutions. Organized and marketed products through technology such as fax, e-mail, phone, etc. Managed sales staff and set sales records.
- Successfully developed a team of financial service representatives who achieved annual sales goals exceeding $100,000 in income for the company. Managed assets of over $10M for a client relationship management company (RMC) with international operations.
- Generated consistent sales results by acquiring total assets in excess of $100M for clients.
- Directed a highly skilled and well-educated team of team members averaging 15 years experience, earning the company several awards based on customer satisfaction and volume.
- Hired and trained staff to increase sales by 30%. Developed successful business strategies while working with a new management team. Increased sales volume by over $50 million annually with no significant additional support resources. Moved headquarters from one state to another faster than most companies move from one city to another.
Financial Sales Consultant Resume Sample 10
- Proactively solicited new accounts to meet revenue goals.
- Achieved award for exceeding sales goals by 22%.
- Achieved All-Star status; generated $10,000 in leads and $600,000 in closed business.
- Achieved award for over $2,000,000 in closed business.
- Accomplished the increase of sales through effective prospecting and relationship building.
Financial Sales Consultant Resume Sample 11
- Worked directly with customers to define financial goals, assisting clients to purchase whole life insurance and annuities from a full range of products.
- Created long-term relationships with clients, maintaining trust, and generating consistent referrals.
- Recruited for outside sales force, generating 4-week average of $10K in new business per agent.
- Continued to produce results through personal development of skills and knowledge; attended classes in investment products, general life insurance and taxation.
- Achieved sales above quota through extensive use of cold calling; instituted prospect list management system that lowered calling costs by 30%.
Financial Sales Consultant Resume Sample 12
- Appointed to Regional Sales Team consisting of 2 Senior Financial Consultants and 4 Associate Financial Consultants.
- Developed new products for client base; identified gaps in products and utilized available resources to deliver quality solutions to clients.
- Formulated new policies, procedures, as well as training programs for client industry sector.
Financial Sales Consultant Resume Sample 13
- Increased sales by 28.5% by identifying and fulfilling customer needs.
- Maintained a high level of customer satisfaction; provided useful information that benefited both mutual and the customers’ needs.
- Achieved award for completing various projects within deadlines; effectively generated leads for company, helping to increase sales and revenue.
- Responded to customer calls in less than 2 minutes; provided outstanding service, with a 97% on-time response rate (163 min).
- Increased customer base by 40%; met or exceeded all quotas each month through prospecting, cold calling, and account management while collaborating with the financial planners to acquire new clients.
Financial Sales Consultant Resume Sample 14
- Gathered and analyzed data for the finance department.
- Wrote and submitted reports to the Finance Director.
- Fully integrated with Finance Department, provided statistical information on deposits and loan statistics.
- Created a spreadsheet presenting the results of financial analysis to management with recommendations for further improvement, both in paper and on a computer.
- Assisted in writing performance evaluations of employees who received a promotion upon completion of a period review process.
To work as a financial sales consultant, you require a bachelor’s degree in finance or its equivalent. Financial sales consultant must demonstrate financial skills, communication skills, customer relation skills, problem-solving skills, numerical skills, analytical skills and organizational skills.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.