Invoice Processors perform various administrative duties, including creating the customer invoices. Their duties include generating customer invoices, resolving billing issues, handling customer service issues, ensuring draft activity is properly accounted for, performing all billing and settlements related research, and reviewing transactions for accuracy.
For many, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Invoice Processor Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Invoice Processor resumes for your reference.
Invoice Processor Resume Sample 1
- Processed invoices within six days at the agency’s Los Angeles branch; recognized by manager for outstanding efficiency.
- Debited and credited account balances; organized payments to take advantage of cash discounts.
- Performed calculations, used multi-line phone, entered information into computer system, and reconciled differences in accounts payable between department branches.
- Experienced no injuries or illnesses during the work week; well rested for a productive environment; recognized for outstanding attendance record.
- Maintained awareness of client services, company guidelines, and internal policies and procedures; reduced exposure to risk by ensuring that invoices were processed accurately according to guidelines.
Invoice Processor Resume Sample 2
- Quickly analyzed customer accounts, researched and analyzed vendor invoices and statements, and matched invoices to client’s requests.
- Utilized extensive spreadsheets in order to monitor day-to-day changes in accounts payable, balance sheets, and general ledgers.
- Generated reports that allowed managers to review summaries of daily activities by each employee.
- Received award for exceeding goals; reviewed more than twice the amount of assigned work daily.
- Met challenges of job growth with enthusiasm; scored top ratings in training program after only one year employment.
Invoice Processor Resume Sample 3
- Recognized for outstanding contribution to customer service, and for tracking the delivery of over 3,000 packages according to the customer’s needs.
- Hired by a leading West Coast multinational corporation to supervise their night-shift shipping personnel.
- Achieved excellence in resolving customer complaints and resolving delivery issues such as lost shipments and inaccurate addresses.
- Developed a software program that calculates cycle time between the day when a package is delivered to a post office and the day when it is shipped by package truck.
- Earned recognition as an outstanding employee in a difficult work environment.
Invoice Processor Resume Sample 4
- Redirected client’s payment to the appropriate party; met with bank managers to resolve issues.
- Processed invoices and invoices for multiple clients; oversaw the routine reconciliation of client schedules in preparation for the month end.
- Received large account payment with minimal loss of account funds; handled private investor accounts in accordance with policies, processes, and guidelines.
- Organized and supervised five employees during peak periods.
- Provided comprehensive reports on loans in progress when requested by company representatives on other locations.
Invoice Processor Resume Sample 5
- Accomplished project goals and set goals for the three-minute production level to avoid the dreaded “panic buttons of customers”.
- Achieved and maintained a 90% closing rate.
- Delivered seven times daily, “on time” procedures that produced a 99% on-line accuracy rate.
- Achieved annual performance goal of seven days on-time performance with only two exceptions.
- Achieved third year team goal as an employee of the month selection by management.
Invoice Processor Resume Sample 6
- Produced invoices in a timely manner; prepared accurate accounts and summarized reports.
- Completed internal accounting system and monthly customer financial reports by specified deadlines.
- Trained to the full completion, from Peon to Journeyman, eight internal accountants on QuickBooks.
- Fostered interpersonal skills and knowledge of international business during six months of travel across eleven nations conducting seminars on international taxation.
Invoice Processor Resume Sample 7
- Processed invoices for a specialty chemical company in a timely manner. Examined invoices for accuracy and processed for payment.
- Met goals by being recognized as the employee who processed the most invoices within the first two months of employment.
- Designed and implemented organizational structure that provides systematic pricing, order entry, and processing to produce timely and accurate financial results.
- Testified in court against plaintiffs alleging unfair billing practices; protected company’s interests while advising officials of financial accounting discrepancies.
- Resolved business disputes between customers, suppliers, and management within 24 hours while maintaining satisfactory relations through professional diplomatic means.
Invoice Processor Resume Sample 8
- Effectively processed, analyzed, and reviewed invoices to help reduce internal fraud and loss in accounts payable.
- Thoroughly reviewed all invoices from multiple vendors to ensure compliance with International Health Care Standards.
- Achieved award for excellence in processing invoices for invoices less than $100,000; greatly increased efficiency of department in processing all accounts.
- Hired at a new company following implementation of new Automated Invoice Processing System; developed training programs and guides to help resolve issues with training contracts related to automation concerns regarding the effectiveness of the system.
- Fought for increased pay, working conditions, and benefits following redundancy and layoffs in other departments of company.
Invoice Processor Resume Sample 9
- Engaged in effective and timely processing of Invoices, vouchers for tax, and cash and bank reconciliations.
- Served in a training capacity for the Accounting and Auditing Division, heading a team of three employees.
- Participated in the department’s evaluation committee to enhance performance; garnered praise from senior management for performance.
- Recruited by senior management to participate in multiple decision-making processes; assumed full responsibility for day-to-day operations under department head.
- Promoted by the above-mentioned group to become part of the department’s leadership team; effectively guided others toward managerial roles as lead auditor and associate partner.
Invoice Processor Resume Sample 10
- Maintained accurate and comprehensive documentation of all transactions and records.
- Tracked all payment requirements, set up automatic payments, prepare invoices for payment on time.
- Performed proper reconciliation of accounts to ensure accuracy and prepared monthly reports.
- Successfully completed several complex audits by intensive review of contracts and payroll figures to ensure accuracy and consistency.
- Accomplished monthly budgeting and financial management reports for associates under the direction of the Director of Finance.
Invoice Processor Resume Sample 11
- Developed invoicing procedures and services for three Georgia companies.
- Installed and maintained general ledger, income statement, credit journal, and cash flow reports for a consulting company.
- Implemented unique software to allow clients to input product descriptions, weights, values, manufacturing specifications, and standards for critical applications in the area of metallurgy.
- Trained thousands of employees in new methods of producing products that were efficient and economical with respect to raw materials, labor costs, capital equipment usage, and overhead expenses.
- Trained over 1/2 million users of accounting software systems; provided service via telephone or on line while maintaining professional contact with clients.
Invoice Processor Resume Sample 12
- Processed more than 15,000 invoices in one year by utilizing a unique, short-cut method for entering data into the company’s accounting system.
- Identified significant variances in production costs and recommended corrective actions to reduce expenses.
- Reconciled discrepancies between financial statements and daily operating records; resolved millions of dollars worth of problems.
- Managed day-to-day invoicing operations; recovered over $120,000 from delinquent accounts in one month.
- Consolidated complex invoices to reduce the company’s number of accounts receivable files by 25%.
Invoice Processor Resume Sample 13
- Tracked and reported payments made by customers on outstanding invoices.
- Delivered services for professional clients in a timely and efficient manner.
- Communicated effectively to ensure that client accounts accurately reflected credits and debits timely.
- Provided customer service that was responsive, courteous, friendly, and well-informed.
- Achieved award for outstanding performance as a results of quarterly scorecard grading.
To work as an Invoice Processor you need to complete an Associate’s Degree or the equivalent and have prior experience with bookkeeping and customer service. Invoice processors must demonstrate excellent customer service, strong organizational skills, be able to work flexible hours, have digital skills, be detail oriented, and be focused.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.