Key Accounts Managers are in charge of determining and managing key accounts to advance sales budgets and make sales for businesses. Their duties include creating business proposals, maintaining records of financial transactions, setting up new businesses, staying up to date with customer activity, working with general managers on market activity, and establishing relationships with clients.
For many, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Key Accounts Manager Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Key Accounts Manager resumes for your reference.
Key Accounts Manager Resume Sample 1
- Convicted for high-level public speaking
- Achieved award for establishing excellent sales quotas.
- Achieved award as a contributing sales team member.
- Achieved award as an outstanding sales representative; excelled in promoting sales franchise throughout the region.
Key Accounts Manager Resume Sample 2
- Led invoices to completion according to sales agreement and customer’s needs.
- Delivered on-time and on-budget production of our services for clients.
- Achieved award for best team performance; delivered on-time, high-quality work for the client.
- Achieved award for professionalism and leadership; worked with a corporate executive from another discipline.
- Achieved award for teamwork; participated in the production and invoicing of client’s manufacturing contract.
Key Accounts Manager Resume Sample 3
- Regularly exceeded sales quota; earned industry recognition.
- Met customer expectations by developing long-term relationships and providing exceptional service.
- Consistently generated new accounts; took pride in “going the extra mile” for clients.
- Benchmarked against the industry’s top KAMs, developed a new team for increasing profitability.
- Achieved award for best customer service; won customer loyalty and repeat business referrals to the company’s other divisions.
Key Accounts Manager Resume Sample 4
- Demonstrated excellent leadership skills.
- Grew sales force by 15%; generated $3,500 monthly revenue within first two months on the job.
- Directed division to achieve 100% quota growth over the previous year; significantly contributed to divisional net profit.
- Implemented a strategic plan to improve department’s resources and operating costs; organized and coordinated project activities that resulted in a $500,000 cost savings while also providing a 24% increase in overall productivity.
- Achieved the highest customer satisfaction index in the company with a 3.0% complaint rate; maintained number one ranking for eight consecutive quarters.
Key Accounts Manager Resume Sample 5
- Achieved goal of $30k sales per month.
- Assisted in creating the budget, advertising, and promotional materials for my region.
- Provided customer support to the customer base; assisted with installation issues, took technical calls, and handled after-sales service.
- Maintained a 93% customer satisfaction rating through efficient customer service and response times; increased sales to previous figures.
- Awarded for exceeding monthly sales goals by $6k per month; recognized for outstanding performance by the President, CEO.
Key Accounts Manager Resume Sample 6
- Obtained new accounts in a timely manner that resulted in additional sales; maintained strong relationships with clients and prospects.
- Recognized as an outstanding sales manager; established accruals and increased the length of time that the account was open.
- Sought new business through effective interviewing and presentation skills, as well as referrals from existing customers.
- Maintained existing clientele by initiating communication with each new contact to ensure that all necessary information is conveyed for accurate resale.
- award for productivity and assigned to the top 1% of salespeople within the company’s lines of business within one year after joining the firm.
Key Accounts Manager Resume Sample 7
- Answered calls from customers with questions about products. Resolved issues and developed relationships.
- Brought in new customers by securing appointments for the door-to-door sales team.
- Transformed cold leads into warm relationships by adhering to the 30/30 rule, which requires a minimum of 30 minutes of conversation before attempting to make a sale.
- Was able to sell an additional $5,000 worth of products by increasing AOV% (Average Order Value) by 900%.
- Increased sales revenue YOY (Year Over Year) by 10%; planned product demonstrations and presentations.
Key Accounts Manager Resume Sample 8
- Was named Key Account Manager for the Portland branch. Began goal of training and supervising new employees.
- Earned employee recognition award; met sales and customer service goals for the month.
- Worked with customers to address needs, concerns, and questions regarding product line, policies, processes, procedures, and answers to technical questions.
- Managed accounts to ensure maximum profitability; responded to customer needs by providing quotes, product information as well as tracking orders until confirmation receipt was received by the customer.
- Recruited potential candidates on a referral list in order to fill an immediate need for technical support.
Key Accounts Manager Resume Sample 9
- Committed to active, proactive customer service strategies for leads and existing customers.
- Distributed clearly documented monthly reports on each client; maintained ongoing business relationships with all clients.
- Created “dynamic, balanced” sales presentations that included testimonials of clients’ satisfaction and the uniqueness of their accounts.
- Generated $5,000 additional revenue from existing client base; increased sales by 10% in the first year.
- Identified internal control oversights that may adversely affect revenue or profitability and provided recommendations to correct them; awarded 5% bonus on revenue generated in the second year.
Key Accounts Manager Resume Sample 10
- Executed monthly quota with increased sales.
- Developed quality leads and maintain a consistent pipeline; supervised 10 sales reps.
- Utilized social media to get the word out about the company’s services; assisted in the creation of a new website.
- Pleased the CFO for exceeding revenue goals; exceeded new targets for 2003 and 2004.
- Achieved RPL award; exceeding quota by 40% or more 3 times in 2004 and 2005.
Key Accounts Manager Resume Sample 11
- Managed and profited from a portfolio of accounts worth $2.5 million; delivered a Q1 sales increase of 25%.
- Generated an increase in sales by 500% year over year; noted as an “exemplary” Key Account Manager.
- Strengthened customer relations; increased customer retention by 87% year over year.
- Provided innovative solutions to customers’ needs, resulting in a 50% decrease in calls/emails per month, while increasing overall customer satisfaction scores by 10%.
- Achieved award for knowledge of market trends and compliance with CII regulations.
Key Accounts Manager Resume Sample 12
- Reduced agency commission expenses by 20%; increased sales by 18%.
- Achieved Top Sales for two consecutive years; personally sold $3M worth of school bus equipment.
- Secured contracts with three new municipalities; saved city school district $100K.
- Fielded numerous customer concerns that ranged from low tire pressure to broken windshield wipers; the secured positive outcomes for all involved parties.
- Received recognition award for exceeding sales and customer service goals, effectively processing 1,400 transactions.
Key Accounts Manager Resume Sample 13
- Increased sales by 10%; personally developed and managed new accounts; provided solutions for clients that increased their bottom line.
- Achieved award for generating high levels of client satisfaction, from both internal and external customers; consistently met goals, set by management.
- Streamlined company-wide operations, cutting costs without reducing product quality or service levels; was recognized as an ‘Employee of the Month’ for productivity improvements.
- Achieved award for employee retention; retained key personnel during a corporate downsizing.
- Personally participated in the successful merger of two companies and their combined staffs; quickly assimilated into a new management team within 6 months after the deal closed.
Key Accounts Manager Resume Sample 14
- Monitored and controlled the flow of inventory
- Ensured accurate shipping dates; sustained high transaction and sales volume achieving a 45% average transaction growth per month.
- Worked with other key clients to gain client trust; taught numerous seminars, wrote adverts, and sent out marketing materials to achieve a 15% registration rate increase.
- Managed difficult issues; managed difficult clients resulting in a 50% ratio of closed accounts.
- Achieved award for productivity; accurately processed 25+ registrations in a month, 30+ loan applications processed.
To work as a Key Accounts Manager, you must have a bachelor’s degree in Business or a related field. Key Accounts Managers must demonstrate relationship building, customer service, leadership, communication skills, sales skills, confidence, and problem-solving skills.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.