A realtor helps clients find homes to purchase, negotiates the price on their behalf, and helps them get financing if they need it. Duties include marketing a client’s home to potential buyers, determining a fair price, guiding the client through paperwork and negotiations with the buyer’s agent, finding suitable properties for their clients to view, and following up with both parties after an offer has been accepted. The top skills for this position are customer service skills, knowledge of client needs (particularly in regards to location and size), organization skills, ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines, listening skills. A high school diploma is required along with experience selling or leasing properties; candidates must also pass a licensing exam for their state.
The Best Realtor Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Realtor resumes for your reference.
- Specializing in helping clients get their house in great shape to earn top dollar by editing, staging, and designing rooms to maximize appeal.
- Helping buyers see past currently “what is” and visualize possibilities in space since.
- Assist in all duties required for real estate sales and construction management of home renovation.
- Successfully secured and closed over $8,000,000 in real estate sales.
- Received Commendation Award from the President of the Board of Directors for best performance and achieving the highest level of sales in a single month.
- Complex coordination of sensitive material to and from project owners, contractors, City offices, professional consultants, and architects.
- Maintain 60+ project files for conformance, scope, and compliance.
- Assisted with project completions by reviewing submittals and legal documents for accuracy.
- Handled closeout process by ensuring contract items was fulfilled, correcting issues with subcontractors, and overseeing warranty documentation.
- Recognized as a Top Sales Associate by earning numerous awards for top performance, including locating the highest number of buyers and sellers.
- Identified and remedied deficiencies while collaborating with 60+ architects and contractors during on-site quality control walk-throughs.
- Coordinated weekly subcontractor meetings.
- Spearheaded process improvements by developing project documentation and communication templates for increased efficiency and consistent quality.
- Created an end-of-project process checklist in Excel for monitoring and tracking deliverables.
- Accumulated network of high net worth clients; responsible for obtaining referrals of new purchasers.
- Managed 4 house flipping sites simultaneously as a residential building developer.
- Oversaw the city permitting process, review building plans, and coordinated site visits between surveyors, architects, and homeowners.
- Led marketing and sales efforts by creating new branding materials, developing a website, and answering customer inquiries.
- Expertly represented investors in high-end residential real estate; identified niches to generate top dollar and sold homes within two months after listing.
- Sold one house for $4,000 over the asking price in the first month of listing; earned award for highest sales volume.
- Researched and implemented lead generation strategies for team success.
- Built a team around a shared purpose to serve clients and communities, while equipping them with the tools, knowledge, and motivation required to meet the needs of any and all clients.
- Developed programs and processes to foster an environment conducive to agent success.
- Prospected new clients through networking events and close follow-ups with potential buyers.
- Recognized as a top agent by achieving top sales performance as posted on MLS; also received the award twice in 2005.
- Represented buyers and sellers of developed and undeveloped properties.
- Regularly meet with decision-makers to overcome barriers, determine areas of concern and provide solutions.
- Developed a team of realtors that has more than 14 million dollars in sales this year.
- Showcased my skill in negotiation and knowledge of diverse neighborhoods by selling a home $60,000 above the asking price with multiple offers and prior viewings by four other realtors.
- Gained experience and knowledge of the local real estate market in order to achieve long-term financial goals.
- It is all about organization and scheduling, negotiating, and planning.
- Marketing, knowledge of the market, and what your client needs.
- We need to constantly educate ourselves by doing continuing education and ethics as well.
- Succeeded in achieving sales numbers, resulting in an increase in income.
- Developed a valuable client base for continued referral and professional loyalty.
- Review property listings, trade journals, and relevant literature, and attend conventions, seminars, and staff and association meetings in order to remain knowledgeable about real estate markets.
- Interview clients to determine what kinds of properties they are selling or seeking.
- Accompany clients to property sites, discuss conditions of sale, and draw up real estate contracts.
- Successfully completed real estate transactions, resulting in a significant net profit.
- Fostered relationships with other professionals who have opportunities for personal and/or professional growth within the real estate industry.
- Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers, generally representing one or the other.
- Confer with escrow companies, lenders, home inspectors, and pest control operators to ensure that terms and conditions of purchase agreements are met before closing dates.
- Coordinate property closings, overseeing the signing of documents and disbursement of funds.
- Concluded transactions in less than 30 days; provided customers with exceptional customer service while adhering to real estate principles and practices.
- Delivered outstanding results in representing clients; earned award as Top Sales Agent for producing the most sales in 2011.
- Develop networks of attorneys, mortgage lenders, and contractors to whom clients may be referred.
- Conduct seminars and training sessions for sales agents in order to improve sales techniques.
- Locate and assess undeveloped areas for building sites, based on evaluations of area market conditions.
- Compare a property with similar properties that have recently sold in order to determine its competitive market price and/or broker’s price opinion (BPO).
- Ordered title searches and prepared financial packages for multiple property owners.
- Buyer and seller specialist, representing clients in their residential and commercial real estate needs.
- I do significant research on the housing market.
- I stay knowledgeable about homes on the market and market trends.
- I negotiate on behalf of my clients to obtain the best deal for them.
- Created relationships between sellers, banks, and title companies to deliver quick closings.
- Cultivate rapport with potential buyers and assist with their home buying needs.
- Create and distribute marketing materials that advertise your real estate sales services in your community.
- Communicate in a timely manner with all clients who are active in the real estate sales process and follow up and reach out to those who are not Following up with clients after their transaction.
- Communicate regularly with assigned homebuyers with the goal of providing a high level of customer.
- Qualified as a Certified Property Specialist (CPS); earned certification by achieving the designation of Certified Residential Specialist (CRS), Certified Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI), Graduate from Realtor Institute (GRI), and General Contractor’s License.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.