Quality Assurance managers are responsible for ensuring product quality and maintaining and enforcing the systems in place to control product quality. Their duties include defining testing standards, creating process standards, performing quality audits to these standards, managing QA personnel, facilitating continuous improvement of quality systems, and collaborating with cross-functional teams.
For many people, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Quality Assurance Manager Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Quality Assurance Manager resumes for your reference.
Quality Assurance Manager Resume Sample 1
- Provided guidance to peers; trained and mentored new hires.
- Directed and marketed new products; provided feedback to team members regarding the effectiveness of their ideas for each new product feature.
- Earned recognition as “Rookie of the Year”; effectively completed assigned tasks despite minimal experience (i.e., APQP, PPAP, Design Change Per Request).
- Achieved award for top-quality product; reviewed test results and made changes to ensure compliance with ISO 9001 guidelines.
- Recognized by Quality Director as Quality Person of the Month; evaluated and established measures.
Quality Assurance Manager Resume Sample 2
- Supervised and organized departments such as Quality Assurance, IT, Users & Support, and Documentation.
- Selected and trained new hires.
- Met productivity milestones by completing tasks during assigned shifts and confidently took charge to ensure that all areas were regulated and that processes were performed in a timely manner.
- Achieved award for outstanding customer service; effectively handled complaints, requests for refunds, while maintaining high levels of courtesy.
- Recognized by the Director of Sys-mark for my commitment to positive customer service, ability to relate to guests, and teamwork.
Quality Assurance Manager Resume Sample 3
- Resolved customer and internal complaints and questions regarding phone and internet service.
- Achieved award for outstanding customer service; adapted to new protocols; provided exceptional care to customers during off-peak hours by answering nearly 200 questions.
- Improved workplace efficiency by assisting with documentation of procedures and accurately filing reports that were sent to higher levels of management.
- Implemented change in organizational flow; introduced new standards for quality assurance; exceeded quarterly goals for quality assurance.
- Supported the modernization initiative by identifying issues and providing recommendations for improvement.
Quality Assurance Manager Resume Sample 4
- Supervised and trained employees on software and hardware testing and performed internal and external training as well as certifies on-site performance testing.
- Maintained accurate records of Test Plans, Test Cases, Test Results, and tasks completed.
- Managed the daily activities of the Testing Department such as scheduling, assigning work to employees, managing team development and performance.
- Presented solutions to clients with specific performance goals; developed innovative ideas for quality improvement; demonstrated good communication skills with clients.
- Selected for the Director’s Team of Performers; honored by peers for my unique ideas and practical solutions to otherwise overwhelming problems.
Quality Assurance Manager Resume Sample 5
- Effectively utilized technical skills to provide solutions to customers, while working with other departments (Sales, Marketing, etc.) to create new sales opportunities.
- Effectively performed all tasks associated with the role; took charge of the implementation of new projects and ensured that all areas were carefully monitored for risks and issues.
- Helped refine manufacturing processes that resulted in an increase in product quality; worked closely with executives and consultants to ensure that improvements were made.
- Helped ensure adhering to customer requirements by creating documentation for functional controls; demonstrated appropriate management traits.
- Assisted in developing quality standards; created and enforced policies to ensure that the standards were met.
Quality Assurance Manager Resume Sample 6
- Directed and developed the QA department of a software development firm; developed internal training and established atmosphere of teamwork.
- Assisted in identifying and hiring QA personnel; developed the QA process for the customer; led QA workshops, training sessions, and on-the-job testing programs.
- Effectively served as a motivator to ensure that team members were meeting established goals, developing new skills, and collaborating with other departments.
- Established testing procedures for new products; effectively applied testing methodology to product redesigns.
- Recognized by fellow employees for my ability to lead by example through my consistent dedication to quality and customer service.
Quality Assurance Manager Resume Sample 7
- Accurately authenticated software products for customer orders.
- Accurately analyzed product release schedules to ensure that products were released on time and in accordance with development plans.
- Constructed customer satisfaction surveys for internal use, supervised QA team, collaborated with QA team members on software testing, and supported QA management.
- Achieved award for outstanding OQM practices by working collaboratively with other departments to achieve budget targets.
- Received outstanding quality award; reviewed data to determine program effectiveness and helped guide software development efforts towards multiple projects in order to meet goal of being the best project-based company in the industry.
Quality Assurance Manager Resume Sample 8
- Provided feedback and implemented changes to processes, resulting in significant time saved by team members.
- Achieved award for decreasing number of bugs in software product version 2.0; recognized for outstanding performance by Senior Vice President of Quality Control.
- Reviewed user manual with Senior Vice President of Quality Control to insure accuracy.
- Successfully completed project to improve development process.
- Recommended ways to increase the efficiency of employee workflow; implemented employee suggestion program resulting in increased company morale and productivity.
Quality Assurance Manager Resume Sample 9
- Managed a team of over 100 software testers and review engineers.
- Created testing plans and procedures, led bug triage meetings, and communicated changes to the testing team.
- Responsible for the detection of bugs and issues, as well as mitigating their impact on production releases.
- Effectively managed relationships with internal customers, including quality assurance managers at other firms.
- Recorded data relating to known errors in real-time logging systems.
Quality Assurance Manager Resume Sample 10
- Outstanding customer satisfaction; high quality of work; consistently delivered quality results.
- Discovered defects; provided solutions to improve product, release bug fixes, and create new features.
- Achieved award for outstanding customer service; demonstrated effective communication with customers and helped resolve problems efficiently.
- Showed initiative by acting on ideas suggested by managers or engineers; took initiative to get things done on time with minimal supervision.
- Developed new strategies for reducing defects effectively by implementing process improvements, adopting use of tools commonly used in industry, and interviewing current customers.
Quality Assurance Manager Resume Sample 11
- Received award for writing checks for $10,000 on the first day on the job; recognized for outstanding performance.
- Achieved award for implementing new procedures to increase productivity by 15%; received bonus.
- Helped achieve record sales of $50 million; recognized as Employee of the Quarter.
- Met cost reduction goals of $500,000; praised by Director of Finance.
- Managed team of five employees to excel in customer service and product quality; proposed new process for identifying bugs in order to improve company’s client satisfaction.
To be a QA manager you must have a bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or engineering. The skills required for this role are personnel management, written and verbal communication, leadership of cross-functional teams, experience with software development life cycles, experience with ERP systems, risk mitigation, and project planning.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.