Quality Assurance Assistants provide quality assurance for an organization. Their duties include completing quality assurance audits, creating analytical reports, analyzing finished product samples, evaluating materials used during production, documenting quality assurance practices, and maintaining and updating company procedures.
For many, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Quality Assurance Assistant Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Quality Assurance Assistant resumes for your reference.
Quality Assurance Assistant Resume Sample 1
- Compiled a list of defects and discrepancies in a system and tracked progress to resolution.
- Conducted quality assurance verifications for software development projects.
- Performed project budget accountability and provide guidance to team members through the software development life cycle.
- Observed testing procedures and protocols for software applications; corrected issues regarding the defects in product or application delivery including but not limited to memory leaks, dangling pointers, race conditions, deadlocks, code coverage, etc.
- Collaborated with project managers and a product owner to define and implement quality assurance procedures.
Quality Assurance Assistant Resume Sample 2
- Performed quality assurance tasks according to the specifications, standards, and rules of software development.
- Measured, analyzed, and recorded process data on a weekly basis.
- Completed pre-production testing of 12 programs that were released to the public during a three-month period.
- Enforced all safety policies during construction of four large computer programs at Intuit’s corporate headquarters.
- Implemented Intuit’s quality policy; observed company policy; and complied with Intuit’s procedure as an employee.
Quality Assurance Assistant Resume Sample 3
- Designed and constructed a simple, yet unique, web page to allow visitors to place orders.
- Researched problems with the existing order processing system and developed several solutions by analyzing the system’s variables to determine the source of error.
- Fostered an environment of mutual respect, trust, and understanding by solving problems in a cooperative manner.
- Analyzed customer complaints regarding software performance; identified root causes for the errors and offered suggestions to resolve the issues.
- Recognized for exceptional service as a Quality Assurance Assistant; recognized by management for outstanding quality control reporting on time.
Quality Assurance Assistant Resume Sample 4
- Reviewed and revised software development specifications to ensure quality standards were met.
- Conducted software testing, including scripting, unit testing, regression testing, and acceptance tests.
- Gained experience in assisting with data conversion from old servers to a new network environment.
- Conducted regression tests for a graphical user interface application.
- Test-certified two open source programs by examining the results of automated tests and accepting their installation without changes to the code.
Quality Assurance Assistant Resume Sample 5
- Created new QA subsystem that increased the quality of code by 30% in under one year; developed software to govern other subsystems and its impact on others.
- Instilled a quality management system that ensured the highest quality in product development, support, and documentation.
- Achieved ISO 9000 certification within twelve months of hire and maintained it.
- Used knowledge of software development to design, plan, implement, test, maintain, and enhance customer satisfaction programs.
- Led teams as they completed training programs as well as team building exercises aimed at increasing team effectiveness and operating efficiency level.
Quality Assurance Assistant Resume Sample 6
- Collaborated with manager to maintain effective documentation of customer feedback and issues, ensuring timely and accurate resolution.
- Ensured compliance with product usability and protectiveness standards as well as company licensing agreements by reviewing all product specifications prior to release.
- Recognized by peers for outstanding quality in customer service and problem-solving, especially during challenging periods of business expansion.
- Appointed team leader after superior performance reviews, including customer satisfaction surveys and peer recommendations.
- Achieved certification in Six Sigma process improvement methodology; completed courses in project management, lean manufacturing, data integrity, risk analysis, process reengineering, and enterprise business systems modeling.
Quality Assurance Assistant Resume Sample 7
- Compiled information to determine and fix software bugs in short time frames.
- Designed programs to monitor program performance.
- Used PC tracking, data logging, and graphing software to ensure quality control.
- Set up and maintained databases that tracked product information and customer satisfaction.
- Resolved escalated customer service concerns by providing exceptional knowledge of the product, as well as full attention to each customer’s situation.
Quality Assurance Assistant Resume Sample 8
- Met the high standards of my department in terms of product quality, customer service and cost-efficiency.
- Accurately forecast product delivery times and costs to meet my superior’s needs.
- Developed a custom test program to detect errors in our new desktop software applications.
- Coordinated translation of my department’s technical standards into Spanish language versions for Mexican customers.
- Promoted company values by creating exceptional user manuals for new products with clarity, brevity and accuracy, as well as with visual appeal and good humor.
Quality Assurance Assistant Resume Sample 9
- Skillfully conducted over 350 customer surveys, providing recommendations on customer-software interface shortfalls.
- Thoroughly tested PC, Mac, and web-based software for quality assurance and efficiency using automated scripts, custom testing utilities, and customer-survey results.
- Conducted code reviews with team members to ensure code compliance with established standards while enhancing the overall quality of software products.
- Redirected efforts to improve post-deployment bug report management processes to eliminate deficiencies in tracking system access rights.
- Responded to over 500 incoming calls by effectively communicating changes in support contracts, service deliverables, and product upgrades while accurately implementing tracking system updates as needed.
Quality Assurance Assistant Resume Sample 10
- Administered QA testing, performed necessary repairs, and reported the results of testing to management.
- Assisted developers by identifying defects in new code and in existing code, installing new code, changing existing code to meet design specifications, checking through finished products for errors.
- Conducted training sessions on development team duties, including test procedures and test plans. Took detailed notes as instructors provided step-by-step instructions to students on how to identify defects in software
- Performed various QA functions such as reviewing quality sheets and taking test plans from employees who had passed testing.
- Processed defect claims for hardware and software defects.
Quality Assurance Assistant Resume Sample 11
- Met production quality standards; troubleshot, analyzed, and corrected defects without affecting the schedule.
- Created test plans and then initiated testing to ensure that software met quality standards; eliminated or reduced defects.
- Managed a project’s adherence to procedures for testing of products in a timely manner.
- Collected and analyzed data for statistical quality control to detect defects in the software being developed; then repaired defects in the software.
- Identified data-entry errors that affected products’ integrity as confirmed by quality control analysts. Passed through all previous certifications with top scores.
Quality Assurance Assistant Resume Sample 12
- Routinely verified and validated an organization’s strategic goal of customer satisfaction by meeting customer expectations for high quality products, services, and on-time delivery.
- Identified the root causes of component failures and developed process improvements while improving software quality.
- Improved quality management techniques through use of cost analysis, benchmarking, standardized methodologies, peer review, and statistical data.
- Provided customer satisfaction results by evaluating work done by internal staff members to measure adherence to standards within product development cycles.
- Aided internal engineering teams in adopting a team approach toward problem solving; reinforced effectiveness of the test group through effective communication training.
Quality Assurance Assistant Resume Sample 13
- Identified and reported spelling errors, punctuation errors, font type, and content errors in user manual.
- Trained in the usage of tracking software used for customer service research to identify trends in e-mail protocol.
- Performed quality assurance evaluations of product software upon beta release by identifying problems with overall system configuration.
- Received outstanding quality award; effectively compiled data relating to software development progress.
- Described processes and procedures for customers as a troubleshooting expert after training sessions with 100 callers within one hour.
To work as a Quality Assurance Assistant, you need a Bachelor’s degree in any major is accepted, and work experience is preferred. Quality Assurance Assistants must demonstrate good attention to detail, analytical skills, problem-solving, communication, interpersonal, time management, and organizational skills.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.