Photo Specialists are responsible for operating photo processing machines that print photos from negatives or digital image files. Their duties include transferring digital files, monitoring paper and ink supply, printing photos, managing orders, answering customer questions and maintaining the processing equipment.
For many, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Photo Specialist Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Photo Specialist resumes for your reference.
Photo Specialist Resume Sample 1
- Worked at lighting retirement parties, weddings, and other special events as a freelance photographer.
- Developed a competitive edge by acquiring business contacts through an association with the American Photographic Artists.
- Became widely recognized for professional competence in studio photography, photo lab operations, and photographic equipment repair and maintenance.
- Promoted to leadership role as Lieutenant in High School ROTC where I coached two cadet drill teams in military routine and uniform inspection, taught martial arts classes, and served as Drill Team Commander.
- Organized, directed and assisted photographers in client shoots with lighting, visualizing, and production methods.
- Coordinated and supervised photoshoots for ten department stores in Northwest and Hawaii.
- Presented conceptual ideas for photo assignments; contributed to the development and design of commercial advertising campaigns.
- Artistically conceptualized photo layouts for all print media; selected location angles, subject positioning, background accessories required for the subject appeal.
- Designed custom photography slideshows to promote sales in restaurants; coordinated live shows at lunchtime with music director and performer to create excitement.
- Assisted experienced photographers with digital camera operation and used background lighting to highlight products for promotional use.
- Demonstrated exceptional talent behind the lens of a new digital camera; created professional photographs for company catalog cover and product design.
- Collaborated with artists in the booth to create a high volume of original paintings.
- Created an innovative design which gave customers an exciting experience at the entrance to our world-class hotel and casino.
- Recognized by management as a creative “producer”; encouraged to create new ideas which added value to our business.
- Created and produced a number of photo-documentary films detailing the role of photography in history and cultural development.
- Produced photography collections for a number of high profile photographs, including two works for the National Museum of American History.
- Provided photograph services to a variety of clients from large corporations to individuals at-large in multiple product categories.
- Teacher and trainer regarding both digital and traditional mediums for film processing and developing.
- Designed, assembled, and installed large interactive exhibits which complemented an artist’s gallery.
- Developed photographic skills that helped receive high grades in photo courses.
- Adhered to stringent camera use rules at a photo lab by minimizing loss due to breakage and theft.
- Smartly managed equipment usage by restoring equipment for over 20 out-of-order machines per month.
- Preserved photos by transferring them digitally from film negatives to digital images at a fast rate of 55,000 images per month.
- Complemented the success of the company after developing and implementing customized photo printing services within the professional constraints of a sixteen-hour training course and a three-day on-the-job trial period (Summer Job).
- Collaborated with freelance photographer Thomas Rijoin on creation of over 100 portfolio pieces for commercial, industrial, and creative fields.
- Performed event photography and videography for weddings, anniversaries, birthdays, graduations, announcements, parties in the local area.
- Performed commercial photography for local businesses such as ACO Insurance Companies and SimpliVity.
- Accomplished by creating fan art for shows such as Teen Titans Go! , The Powerpuff Girls, the Batman animated series, various video game franchises, and other television programs.
- Thought out of the box to create branded merchandise for business clients.
- Redefined standards for customer satisfaction in a fast-paced, high-volume retail store.
- Generated excitement for the artistic process by facilitating creative discussions for all ages.
- Dealt with challenging customers to provide art supplies at an increased number per day and conducted traffic flow to meet goals of sales.
- Achieved award for excellent customer service; provided instructions and answered questions regarding digital photo printing.
- Received award of recognition; surpassed goals by over 20 percent in sales targets.
- Accomplished photo specialist for photography and graphics businesses.
- Performed advanced photographic, digital, and video imaging work for clients; photographed head shots, promotional videos, events, and a political convention.
- Involved with the development of innovative photography techniques; set up a seamless photobooth at a wedding reception for ease of use by guests.
- Hired by professional photographers to complete professional tasks on deadline; played important role in successful completion of a video shoot at the Lincoln Memorial in Washington D.C.
- Set up digital camera and took pictures of children as they were shot with paintball guns.
- Designed and built a studio for the purpose of photography and creative art.
- Facilitated creative arts center that had more than 6,000 visitors per month.
- Trained students in professional techniques in image design and manipulation, print production, photographic techniques, photography history.
- Ran classes from 8am to 8pm on Saturdays; taught photo-processing to complete beginners as well as advanced level slide-covers developed by class participants.
- Developed the public’s appreciation for art through the production of custom photo prints on high-resolution archival 4 x 5″ prints.
- Provided professional and individualized photo services to one client per week; drove sales of printing services through a combination of knowledge, experience, expertise, and enthusiasm.
- Enhanced creative designs with Photoshop; following ethical guidelines while implementing design solutions.
- Achieved award for excellence in image enhancement of company-produced brochures.
- Earned recognition award during monthly competitions among the member companies’ employees; earned the highest score amongst all competitors.
- Experienced exposure to digital imaging programs and art software; increased skill level through ongoing training courses offered by top industry leaders.
- Hand-dust, individualize, and arrange artistic statements in all media, including oil paintings.
- Translate designs and concepts into words and images for advertising, publicity materials, websites, or printed materials.
- Teach staff how to work with light to produce realistic images for a wide variety of media.
- For over five years create personal artwork for myself and others to help me with my spiritual growth.
- Create photographic treatment suggestions for family photos that help the client express their feelings during a difficult time in their life.
Photo Specialist Resume Sample 2
Photo Specialist Resume Sample 3
Photo Specialist Resume Sample 4
Photo Specialist Resume Sample 5
Photo Specialist Resume Sample 6
Photo Specialist Resume Sample 7
Photo Specialist Resume Sample 8
Photo Specialist Resume Sample 9
Photo Specialist Resume Sample 10
Photo Specialist Resume Sample 11
To work as a Photo Specialist you’ll need at least a high school diploma or GED, and experience in the photography field. Photo Specialists must demonstrate knowledge of photo processing equipment, organization, ability to maintain a clean workspace, knowledge of handling photo negatives correctly, efficiency, clear communication and excellent customer service to be successful.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.