IT Delivery Managers oversee workers and make sure that the company’s products satisfy customers. Their duties include facilitating meetings, managing the technical support team, ensuring the employee’s training, maintaining regular contact with clients, creating reports on products, looking for opportunities to improve products.
For many, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best IT Delivery Manager Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real IT Delivery Manager resumes for your reference.
IT Delivery Manager Resume Sample 1
- Reviewed technical implementation plan for systems software and completed project on time. Accredited with an outstanding quality award for developing an innovative image system.
- Grew department from six to twelve employees and reorganized work processes to meet client needs; earned award for exceptional customer service.
- Maintained exemplary attendance and excellent production records; recognized by company as top performer in relocations; identified as outstanding candidate for advancement to a management position.
- Assisted new hires with training in various vendor products, including management of servers, routers, switches, firewalls and IDSs.
- Provided senior-level technical support for software and hardware products for clients, participating in the development of new products and by providing exceptional service to clients.
IT Delivery Manager Resume Sample 2
- Managed the migration of critical hardware and software applications to new servers with 100% zero down time.
- Oversaw the international deployment of two ERP systems; reduced project time by 50% and saved $200,000 in migration costs.
- Trained 4 junior staff members in project management skills; received a superior evaluation when demonstrated leadership skills to the CIO during a CEU course.
- Oversaw the development of a “best practices” guide for engineers.
- Initiated and managed start-up of strategic partnerships with 3 other software companies for joint development efforts.
IT Delivery Manager Resume Sample 3
- Supported Windows XP and Linux systems; identified and resolved hardware and software problems.
- Worked with EMC, HP, Interspire, Microsoft, Optimal Systems, Symantec and Veritas; ensured that company applications met company standards.
- Served as a technical expert of the office when a virus outbreak occurred. Helped to contain the infection by promptly removing outdated software from all of the company’s systems.
- Developed Sysadmin training for new hires; administered end-user exams for certification for Windows 2000 and Unix/Linux System Administrators (SAs).
- Developed after-hours and weekend help desk to provide alternatives to waiting in long, on-site lines by telephone.
IT Delivery Manager Resume Sample 4
- Developed, implemented, and maintained program with defined process for data entry and report generation.
- Managed time-sensitive and complex project while adhering to deadlines.
- Successfully completed projects in record time; directly contributed to company’s success by meeting efficient deadlines.
- Delivered training sessions based on needs of the department; successfully identified and integrated procedures into current work processes.
- Handled duties with attention to detail; kept all records in order for reporting purposes.
IT Delivery Manager Resume Sample 5
- Effectively managed team of IT professionals to effectively manage vendor and project relationships to ensure timely delivery of project results.
- Organized, delegated responsibilities, coordinated and targeted staffing to ensure that all projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Ensured that pipeline for new projects was always full and available for FP&A analysis.
- Introduced new processes ensuring all systems were properly integrated into the accounting cycle.
- Achieved award for meeting the quality guidelines; effectively managed process improvements which included processes related to data entry & data validation, change control & document management, financial controls & records management, and planning of work activities.
IT Delivery Manager Resume Sample 6
- Planned, developed and implemented the deployment of an automated call center system by developing a test strategy that included stress and performance testing, ensuring high availability of application.
- Organized the team in such a way that it was able to deliver on time while maintaining a robust quality level.
- Led a team in migrating a multi-million line of business applications from COBOL to C#.
- Effectively managed subordinates, which contributed to receiving the award for outstanding leadership by attending off-site management training courses.
- Managed projects in such a way that ensured compliance with company policies and guidelines for all stakeholders.
IT Delivery Manager Resume Sample 7
- Implemented compliance and security policies in accordance with company standards.
- Resolved problems within the company’s network, implementing a resolution process to minimize the impact of outages.
- Resolved production issues throughout an entire department; drove for cost reduction by identifying and eliminating inefficiencies throughout the organization.
- Participated in departmental team meetings, organizing objectives, outlining priorities, and helping to set up prioritized lists.
- Team member; helped affected groups identify options and make decisions.
IT Delivery Manager Resume Sample 8
- Managed the installation of new software and hardware for state-of-the-art delivery stations worldwide.
- Ensured that company’s information technology infrastructure was fully operational and met high standards for data consolidation, performance, and accuracy.
- Traveled overseas to ensure that all systems delivered at new sites functioned properly; identified problems before impacts were felt by customers or the business unit.
- Enhanced technology, processes, and internal systems to improve services to customers; liaised with internal IT groups and outside vendors in order to provide customized solutions.
- Developed a model for effectively testing and evaluating new technologies for potential incorporation into existing IT delivery systems.
IT Delivery Manager Resume Sample 9
- Effectively implemented and maintained the company’s information technology infrastructure to ensure reliable and effective use of resources.
- Resolved client issues/problems with effective resolution of issues according to established timeframes.
- Managed multiple projects, including projects which involved information technology planning, development, implementation, monitoring and maintenance for various departments.
- Effectively presented ideas and/or recommendations to senior management regarding IT project status, initiatives or risk mitigation strategies; effectively deployed her technical expertise in resolving client issues related to the IT environment.
- Accountable and reliable in managing time, goals and priorities; effectively demonstrated effective delegation of tasks to team members.
IT Delivery Manager Resume Sample 10
- Devised and implemented process improvement models; enhanced employee productivity.
- Trained new employees on all aspects of the job in an effort to satisfy customers and communicate the company’s value proposition.
- Offered creative solutions that added value to an organization and enhanced customer satisfaction.
- Participated in a series of decision-making activities aimed at managing a complex, high-volume, high-risk environment that required accurate assessments on multiple projects with tight deadlines.
- Actively collaborated with management to meet budget constraints, resolve issues, and boost morale among employees.
IT Delivery Manager Resume Sample 11
- Accomplished goal of managing data center server room operations and maintenance within budget while improving server performance.
- Enhanced the Investment Strategies, Portfolio Manager, and Lifecycle Manager tools to provide better management reports.
- Established the foundation for a multi-year data center and network infrastructure investment plan by developing an annual plan for H&A and capital expenditures.
- Improved efficiencies through application development; provided support for multiple product lines by creating new interfaces as needed.
- Improved customer service by supporting customer needs, responding to requests and assisting customers with technical problems or questions.
IT Delivery Manager Resume Sample 12
- Implemented and delivered an online training program to effectively support the Learning Management System; earned customer satisfaction at 94%.
- Delivered project on time and on budget; saved company $40,000 in licensing fees.
- Assessed software products for compatibility with existing software. Discovered a bug in the Microsoft Excel product during development of a report; assigned to other department for resolution.
- Ranked #1 as a Team Lead for customer satisfaction based on customer survey ratings from customers who had utilized company’s workforce management software.
- Received excellent performance rating of 4.
IT Delivery Manager Resume Sample 13
- Led a team of technologists who developed and implemented the company’s first enterprise-wide software solution, saving the company $300,000 in implementation costs.
- Spearheaded development and implementation of a new ERP system, resulting in improved business processes that saved the company $50,000 within first year of implementation.
- Managed IT strategy for customer service process alignment to improve customer satisfaction and financial performance; customer satisfaction rose from 3.5 to 4.8 in six months.
- Directed team of software developers to develop Web applications for leading strategic priorities.
- Championed IT initiatives to reduce costs by 15% and increase revenues by $1.5M in a one-year period by reengineering the customer service process, improving service delivery standards, reducing travel costs and increasing employee productivity.
To work as an IT Delivery Manager you must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field. IT Delivery managers must have great software knowledge, have problem-solving-skills, be great leaders, be able to work in a team environment, have great interpersonal skills, be great communicators and have vast technical experience.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.