A Messaging Administrator is tasked with overseeing instant messaging and emails seen between members of an organization. Their duties are to maintain employee directory, conduct system upgrades, conduct system backups periodically, oversee the storage of messages, ensure security systems are intact and provide training when necessary.
For many, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Messaging Administrator Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Messaging Administrator resumes for your reference.
Messaging Administrator Resume Sample 1
- Successfully managed the scheduling of over 200 staff and sub-contractors, on time and in a highly professional manner.
- Resolved over 50 internal conflicts; was the go to person for implementing necessary changes, keeping staff morale high.
- Organized and maintained all technical aspects of the company’s information systems including hard drive partitions, tapes, disks, backs up and safeguards.
- Met deadlines for the submission of 40 internal reports; produced accurate and professional results on a timely basis.
- Earned award for being the only employee with a 98% attendance record over the course of one year.
Messaging Administrator Resume Sample 2
- Secured, configured and maintained a private branch exchange (PBX) phone system by maintaining all PBX databases and systems during a network migration.
- Validated, documented and installed all PBX firmware to ensure optimal performance of the phone system.
- Organized and trained our staff regarding new protocol as mandated by the State of Arizona for telephone caller ID authentication prior to allowing access to voicemail.
- Updated and configured our ring-around-robin dialing (RRD) system to facilitate the best call routing possible in accordance with customer requests.
- Developed a new programming language for our telemarketing account to minimize the amount of time for reprogramming existing systems.
Messaging Administrator Resume Sample 3
- Managed an inbound messaging service and fielded incoming calls, including questions on airline flight delays, Amtrak schedules, shipping delays, and customer feedback.
- Resolved Internet access problems; troubleshot server issues with customer service representatives.
- Enrolled thousand new customers into the system; collaborated with marketing team to successfully attract new business.
- Rebuilt the database utility to expedite file transfers between corporate and the field teams.
- Accurately tracked, processed, and transferred voice messages, and resolved problems with the internal messaging system.
Messaging Administrator Resume Sample 4
- Enhanced the overall performance of the company’s messaging system through software upgrades, hardware replacements, and application testing.
- Achieved 100% customer satisfaction rating after delivering an on-time solution for the financial group to comply with Sarbanes-Oxley requirements.
- Received award for being a role model and guiding team member; mentored junior staff in solutions provisioning.
Messaging Administrator Resume Sample 5
- Resolved problems within the network and distributed e-mail to over 250 users at Level II speed using Switched Multimegabit Data Service.
- Streamlined Messaging Operations by revising processes for updated service agreements with Cable and Wireless, MCI, and Sprint.
- Performed as lead project coordinator for $200,000 Integrated Voice Response system replacement.
- Trained five new staff members in world-class customer service techniques during the implementation of a new automated phone system.
- Handled in excess of 200 customer requests per day during busy seasonal periods and provided superior industry knowledge regarding the use of Comcast Interactive Voice Response system.
Messaging Administrator Resume Sample 6
- Recorded and distributed high volumes of memos and reports within the Homeland Security Department, State Department, and the FBI.
- Accumulated over 400 hours of volunteer work at local elementary schools.
- Accomplished over 600 hours of training for 795 male cadets who graduated Military Academy summer program.
- Correctly performed written work for several large-scale Joint Operations and Recovery Center Project tasks in Iraq.
- Successfully led the training program for 70 participants, who were responsible for disseminating position papers into several languages around the world through six countries.
Messaging Administrator Resume Sample 7
- Developed and implemented a system to simplify, streamline, and automate the company’s computer processes.
- Coordinated meetings to improve the efficiency of management information processes.
- Established a language lab to assist employees in learning English.
- Managed a summer camp for young children.
- Performed secretarial duties in accordance with human resources policies, procedures, and guidelines.
Messaging Administrator Resume Sample 8
- Handled all administrative and clerical responsibilities for company.
- Reorganized business (logistics) to enhance efficiency, effectiveness, and profitability through use of technology.
- Provided leadership training for about twenty employees.
- Worked in a team environment effectively resolving issues with the customer, vendor, and internal partners.
- Endured company-wide reorganization with minimal impact on personal performance and values.
Messaging Administrator Resume Sample 9
- Supervised two employees during the opening and transfer of a new client account.
- Scheduled, issued, and received monthly reports for three clients in a timely manner.
- Handled multiple tasks under tight deadlines while maintaining a high level of customer service to meet company standards.
- Assisted two others with sending e-mails using Microsoft Outlook; proficiently adjusted pull lists, rescheduled meetings, confirmed appointments, and conducted telephonic meetings for other employees.
- Adhered to the company’s policy requirements for data encryption and logging; personally reviewed files for client activity compliance review following an internal security audit.
Messaging Administrator Resume Sample 10
- Assigned, prioritized, and routed client requests which entailed extensive contact with representatives from multiple departments.
- Oversaw the preparation of over 30 new hires for departmental orientation and placed 3rd in the Sales Contest.
- Proficiently monitored, stored, and transmitted messages via manual telephone systems.
- Achieved award for outstanding performance in customer service; completed 50 hours of continuing education courses specific to my position within the company’s Employee Development Program.
- Discovered a new office application process to enhance productivity through greater accuracy; eliminated costs associated with rejection letters due to data errors.
Messaging Administrator Resume Sample 11
- Played lead role in developing the structure and content for a new messaging system that improved internal communication.
- Redesigned an eight-year-old voicemail system that saved $25,000 a year by reducing messages transferred to email.
- Processed thousands of customer messages and internal documents; received commendation from the president due to superior customer service and prompt resolution of over one hundred complaints.
- Recovered lost texts from more than one hundred cell phones through retrieval software; returned texts to customers within minutes of receiving their requests.
- Consolidated four different systems into one network without disrupting other messaging servers or user accounts, thus improving business operations.
Messaging Administrator Resume Sample 12
- Created and maintained a website for a political action committee; received Presidential Woman of the Year in 1999.
- Communicated with international clients via email; formulated and implemented change management programs, procedures, and strategies.
- Identified herself as being a major contributor for the recipients of “You’ve Gotta Get Out There” essay contest.
- Acquired skills in organizing, prioritizing, and systematizing in order to maintain dialogs with staff while providing technical assistance to employees in computer operating systems administration.
- Upgraded computer hardware through preventive maintenance and monthly service plans to keep equipment functioning at peak performance levels.
To become a Messaging Administrator, you will need a bachelor’s degree in computer science, and relevant experience. The skills needed for this position are strong technical skills, analytical skills, problem-solving skills, strong communication skills, time management skills, a self-starter mentality, and organizational skills.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.
- The Best Messaging Administrator Resume Samples
- Messaging Administrator Resume Sample 1
- Messaging Administrator Resume Sample 2
- Messaging Administrator Resume Sample 3
- Messaging Administrator Resume Sample 4
- Messaging Administrator Resume Sample 5
- Messaging Administrator Resume Sample 6
- Messaging Administrator Resume Sample 7
- Messaging Administrator Resume Sample 8
- Messaging Administrator Resume Sample 9
- Messaging Administrator Resume Sample 10
- Messaging Administrator Resume Sample 11
- Messaging Administrator Resume Sample 12
- Wrap Up