An application specialist provides support on the utilization of office software programs. They maintain the packages containing the common office software programs, maintain the files used, proofread work, conduct maintenance on machines running the programs and ensure the highest quality of standards of work are maintained.
For many, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Application Specialist Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Application Specialist resumes for your reference.
Application Specialist Resume Sample 1
- Effectively processed a large volume of applications for a national mortgage banking company.
- Managed a team of volunteers to place 15 applicants into the scheme.
- Achieved an impeccable record in processing more than 80 applications, earning awards.
- Produced comprehensive reports allowing management to provide accurate reporting on loan performance.
- Successfully met all production, quality, and customer satisfaction guidelines.
Application Specialist Resume Sample 2
- Maintained accuracy of applicant’s personal information including social security number, driver license number, employee identification number, employee identification card number.
- Managed the assembly and processing of applications for employment within the office. Was responsible for quality control of key data fields.
- Was involved in all phases of the interview process with visitors pending knowledge on investigative practices. Adhered to company policy regarding interaction with customers during interviews.
- Performed a wide variety of clerical and administrative tasks related to administration and operations of the office.
- Achieved award for excellent customer interaction and sales skills in making necessary telephone calls and appointments.
Application Specialist Resume Sample 3
- Implemented and/or updated progressive computerized systems for customer service and banking operations; effectively worked to meet the needs of our customers via the use of automated application processing, call monitoring, and quality surveys.
- Co-ordinated the intake of new collections; processed loans in less than 30 days; exceeded bank guidelines regarding customer satisfaction.
- Helped to generate a 75% net profit margin by completing a ten percent increase in collection accounts during a financial year.
- No longer receives negative comments from customers.
- Received outstanding award for customer service.
Application Specialist Resume Sample 4
- Successfully promoted resubmissions of forms for collateral values and security.
- Affiliated with the Department of Revenue to provide tax information by phone, fax, or e-mail. Coordinated cash collateral refunds and worked with other staff to resolve the eligibility status of subsisting customers.
- Accomplished transactions to make correct entries in the computer and applied computer standards and procedures as assigned.
- Gathered, analyzed, and interpreted data; performed simple computations; used math formulas; established spreadsheet programs; and compiled reports or spreadsheets to support business decisions or objectives.
- Conducted successful employee relations programs, including employee performance evaluations.
Application Specialist Resume Sample 5
- Efficiently completed a number of administrative responsibilities, including filing time cards, payroll, employee records, and benefits.
- Gave excellent performance on the following projects over a three-year period: preparation of the company’s annual report for shareholders; filing of annual financial statements; preparation of an internal auditor general’s report as well as audit committee financial statements.
- Performed a wide range of duties as an application specialist, including personnel file clerk and personnel records clerk.
- Received outstanding quality award; efficiently completed internal audit on National Bank of America documents.
- Exceeded expectations by completing large organizational projects with a short turnaround time.
Application Specialist Resume Sample 6
- Responded to phone calls promptly; responded to faxes accurately.
- Played an instrumental role in processing the federal housing programs WIA, RHA, SSDI, and SSA loans.
- Achieved award for outstanding customer service quality rating from customers who completed surveys.
- Responsible for reducing the application processing time by at least 50%.
- Received outstanding quality rating in customer service awards program for the last two years.
Application Specialist Resume Sample 7
- Excellent problem-solving skills; effectively resolved customer concerns.
- Organized, filed, processed, and maintained client paperwork.
- Showed expertise in building client databases.
- Effectively guided customers through the loan process efficiently, accurately, and promptly.
- Provided exceptional customer service by consistently exceeding customer expectations.
Application Specialist Resume Sample 8
- Processed a wide range of computer data and established a system of filing for a company’s staff.
- Developed a system of managing the NACD Tape Commission that improved productivity from an average processing time of five days to ninety minutes.
- Directed new-patient registration process, resolving numerous complaints from the patients and their respective physicians. Added additional staff to increase patient-doctor intake throughput. Conducted training sessions for new employees on filing systems and data entry procedures.
- Identified the need for an efficient method to monitor postage costs; developed a process that resulted in a savings of thousands of dollars annually by manipulating existing software and creating computer database management software.
- Constructed and implemented a system of workflow and procedures for the Human Resource department.
Application Specialist Resume Sample 9
- Effectively processed loan applications for a great diversity of customers, including 3-day and 1-day closing techniques, as well as processing loans to cash, and applying for cash advances.
- Effective communication with residents regarding the application process; efficiently scheduled appointments for closing or re-applying for cash advances or re-financing.
- Demonstrated excellent organizational skills by maintaining accurate records, updating files with updated information on credits, applying for cash advances, and re-financing.
- Effectively computed the total monthly payment on a $15,000 mortgage loan; accurately processed FHA and Freddie Mac applications.
- Effectively recorded the required documentation on loan application forms while adhering to bank policies and following up with customers.
Application Specialist Resume Sample 10
- Achieved award for achieving 100 percent accuracy rating on the monthly summary reports; contributed to ensuring timely loan payments.
- Recognized by Regional Vice President for saving the company $10,000 by recommending ways to consolidate the company’s mainframe computer systems with the department’s PC system.
- Earned award for developing a comprehensive procedure manual to handle varied customer requests in a timely manner.
- Received award for being at the top of the customer service rating list based on customer surveys regarding service quality.
- Maintain and process various types of applications such as VA, FSA, HECM (Section 215), conventional (HUD), HAMP (lender option), Section 203(k) and D/REO (Banks).
Application Specialist Resume Sample 11
- Achieved award for expediting company’s service to clients; assist customers with specific problems.
- Received outstanding performance award; compiled data relating to specific customer accounts.
- Received recognition for saving company money; conducted follow-up calls regarding delinquent accounts.
- Recognized by peer group for efficient work methods; closed an account quickly and accurately.
- Reconciled account payables; met or exceeded deadlines.
Application Specialist Resume Sample 12
- Recognized for outstanding participation in college student recruitment programs; determined the legal eligibility of prospective students through the Veterans Administration (VA), Social Security (SS), and state laws; identified students who would benefit from special programs; assisted with the application process.
- Originated and processed applications for Veterans Affairs, State of New Jersey, Social Security Disability, and SSI benefits. Completed all documentation as directed by the VA.
- Gathered information from applicant’s forms as directed by internal guidelines to determine eligibility for benefits.
- Compiled job search materials, ran screeners and organized documents for submission of applications. Completed all documentation as directed by the Internal Guideline.
- Achieved award for outstanding performance; effectively compiled data pertaining to loan applications.
Application Specialist Resume Sample 13
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills by maintaining a high level of customer service.
- Responded to customer complaints with compassion and professionalism, while providing an informative solution to the problem.
- Covered for coworkers when they were on leave or sick; completed all assigned tasks to meet deadlines on time.
- Received outstanding quality award; was highly respected by coworkers for taking over their responsibilities during their absences (illness).
- Received outstanding quality award; received positive feedback from customers and coworkers for working diligently and quickly.
Application Specialist Resume Sample 14
- Researched individual credit histories for potential purchasers. Drew up letters of recommendation, abstracts, and resumes.
- Received award for outstanding performance; effectively processed applications for loans totaling over $5 million in principal.
- Identified the major reason behind loans not being assigned to assigned team members; met with assigned team members’ supervisors to discuss problems that affected the assigned group’s assignment status.
- Accurately analyzed Associate Credit Evaluation System (ACE) loan application data to identify deficient applicants.
- Received award for outstanding performance; effectively recorded loan processing information in client-specific client files.
Application specialists need an undergraduate degree in computer science, information science or engineering, and additional certifications from supplemental CPD courses. Apart from skills in using the software programs in question, one needs excellent interpersonal, communicational skills, attention to detail, self-motivation, problem-solving skills and be able to work well in a team.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.
- The Best Application Specialist Resume Samples
- Application Specialist Resume Sample 1
- Application Specialist Resume Sample 2
- Application Specialist Resume Sample 3
- Application Specialist Resume Sample 4
- Application Specialist Resume Sample 5
- Application Specialist Resume Sample 6
- Application Specialist Resume Sample 7
- Application Specialist Resume Sample 8
- Application Specialist Resume Sample 9
- Application Specialist Resume Sample 10
- Application Specialist Resume Sample 11
- Application Specialist Resume Sample 12
- Application Specialist Resume Sample 13
- Application Specialist Resume Sample 14
- Wrap Up