These are some examples of job descriptions we have handpicked from real Intelligence Analyst resumes for your reference.
- Responsible for domestic and international alarm monitoring, access control, and CCTV surveillance.
- Conduct analysis of known threats to the client’s operations, and create customized analytical reporting products.
- Correlate related data and produce strategic level consumable finished intelligence products summaries and populate various databases, in the areas of risk, threats, business intelligence, travel, etc.
- Produce specialized analytical materials such as crime maps, associated charts, suspect profiles and linkage analysis.
- Maintained, inputted, and analyzed database of high quality DVDs globally, and located different counterfeit DVDs manufacturers and distributors.
- Produced and executed long-term and short-term strategies for DHgate and DHport.
- Conducted manual searches on multiple online market platforms on new trending of counterfeiting.
- Provided baseline analysis and graphics which became the basis of operational readiness assessments.
- Delivered accurate and timely analysis to several external organizations for situational awareness and executive-level briefings.
- Perform or coordinate collection management, analysis, processing, and dissemination of strategic and tactical intelligence.
- Utilize knowledge and experience in applying analytic methodologies and principles to develop intelligence reports and products.
- Leverage extensive understanding of GIS technology, Electronic exploitation tools, spatial thinking, remote sensing, intelligence issues, and the social and physical sciences to create information, characterize events, and discover relationships and trends.
- Perform analyst functions and integrate multifaceted intelligence information from various sources to produce descriptive and predictive analyses.
- Conducts intelligence analysis in support of fleet operations in assigned areas of responsibility, providing actionable intelligence to the warfighter.
- Led team of 4 personnel in the analysis and reporting of 93K signals correlating to 230 targets of interest.
- Controlled access to restricted areas; destroyed, safeguarded, and stored classified materials; implement emergency action plan; transported and updated classified material.
- Responsible for supervising, coordinating and participating in the analysis, processing and distribution of strategic and tactical intelligence.
- Assisted in establishing and maintaining systematic, cross-referenced intelligence records and files.
- Assisted in the analysis and evaluation of intelligence holdings to determine changes in capabilities, vulnerabilities and probable courses of action.
- Assembled and proofread intelligence reports and assisted in consolidating them into military intelligence.
- Responsible for the analysis, processing and distribution of strategic and tactical intelligence.
- Prepare all-source intelligence products to support the Commander and Unit.
- Assess the significance and reliability of incoming information with current intelligence.
- Establish and maintain systematic, cross-reference intelligence records and file.
- Trained and Prepared Soldiers for multiple methods of counter insurgency while using scenario development and utilizing analyst tools to included Falconview, ArcGis, Orion Magic and i2 Analyst Notebook.
- Supervised, performed and coordinated collection management, analysis, processing, and dissemination of strategic and tactical intelligence.
- Prepared all-source intelligence products to support combat commander.
- Maintained Excel documents of personnel and served as a security manager by keeping updates of all personnel security clearances in current unit.
- Conducted end-to-end analysis from target discovery, pattern recognition via bulk data analysis, tasking and tracking target sets, to authoring intelligence reports and interfacing with customers.
- Automated routine processes thus saving time, providing clear record of work, and repeatability.
- Liaised with multiple foreign partners on topics of mutual interest, leverage partner’s strengths to augment weaknesses or intelligence gaps, creating lasting working relationships with partners.
- Compiled high level informational briefs to senior leadership regarding partnerships.
- Provide support in conducting Preliminary Credibility Assessment Screening System (PCASS).
- Recommend access or denial of access in accordance with ISAF/USFOR-A Standard Operating Procedures.
- Conduct interviews, collect biometric data, review data collected and cross reference intelligence collection priorities and plans.
- Input collected data and analysis/assessments into appropriate databases, websites and portals.
- Worked with various types of intelligence to produce possible security or personnel threats in assigned area of operations.
- Wrote multiple intelligence/security summaries, and reviewed multiple intelligence/security summaries written by other members of team.
- Produced multiple intelligence products to assist in various missions across the area of operations.
- Patrolled assigned area to prevent the infiltration of possible enemies or unauthorized personnel.
- Master the theory and application involved in interpreting radar, infrared and multispectral imagery.
- Utilize time management, organization and attention to detail, arrange meetings, established objectives, monitor progress of trainees.
- Assist reconnaissance aircrew members in planning, recovering and interpreting imagery from tactical aircraft.