An intake coordinator assists clients in receiving services at a healthcare facility. An intake coordinator’s responsibilities include greeting clients, assist clients with paperwork, answering client inquiries, receiving phone calls, mail management, and keeping area clean.
For many, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Intake Coordinator Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Intake Coordinator resumes for your reference.
Intake Coordinator Resume Sample 1
- Provided world-class customer service by receiving information on various insurance policies, reviewing documents for completeness, and forwarding them to appropriate team members.
- Delivered personalized customer service to new customers who were enrolling in an insurance program.
- Worked independently with little supervision while hearing impaired hearing aid users completed intake forms.
- Promoted positive energy within the office environment with greetings, friendly conversation, and team spirit.
- Spoke on behalf of management at company meetings about the implementation of new policies to increase customer satisfaction.
Intake Coordinator Resume Sample 2
- Processed and tracked all intake paperwork for the department in a timely manner.
- Answered incoming calls and directed clients to the appropriate person or department.
- Kept up to date on changes in company policies and procedures.
- Maintained strict confidentiality of client information.
- Coordinated intake appointments, call backs, and surveys.
Intake Coordinator Resume Sample 3
- Provided intake services utilizing an in-depth knowledge of agency programs to ensure applicants were educated on the eligibility requirements.
- Wrote program manuals and assisted with training new staff members.
- Implemented policy changes aimed at greater client welfare.
- Assisted in the planning of two successful town hall meetings.
- Actively participated in the development of a new program from inception to implementation.
Intake Coordinator Resume Sample 4
- Demonstrated excellent communication and problem-solving skills while handling a high volume of calls from clients.
- Processed client information and determined appropriate program placement according to agency guidelines.
- Coordinated screenings for new clients and scheduled intake appointments.
- Maintained accurate records by documenting intake information.
- Exhibited exceptional customer service and tactful telephone etiquette while interacting with clients and referral sources.
Intake Coordinator Resume Sample 5
- Gained recognition as the top performer in the region for accuracy and efficiency of data entry during the intake process.
- Proven ability to handle a high volume of calls and inquiries from clients; effectively addressed the needs of customers while adhering to company guidelines.
- Demonstrated superb customer service skills; received appreciation from clients for going above and beyond to provide assistance.
- Achieved award for meeting customer satisfaction guidelines based on customer survey ratings from customers who had applied for services.
- Excelled in compiling data relating to service applications; effectively compiled data relating to intake process and ensured accuracy of data entry.
Intake Coordinator Resume Sample 6
- Consistently preformed at a level above expected standard with the successful completion of intake procedures in a timely manner.
- Effectively administered intake interview and created comprehensive assessment for assigned clients within allotted time frame.
- Received commendation from Supervisor for outstanding performance in handling crisis calls.
- Utilized exceptional accuracy and efficiency to perform data entry for over ten thousand incidents.
- Met all productivity requirements with ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively under pressure of fast paced work environment.
Intake Coordinator Resume Sample 7
- Implemented intake guide to ensure thorough but efficient intake process.
- Contributed in opening new business by providing excellent customer service, exceeding expectations 100% of the time; recognized by manager for outstanding performance.
- Identified documentation inconsistencies and compliance gaps; contributed to elimination of $220K expense over two years.
- Answered phones and responded to emails within 3 minutes 95% of the time; set company standard.
- Consistently met and often exceeded production goals, ensuring that all work was completed accurately and on-time.
Intake Coordinator Resume Sample 8
- Addressed customer needs by providing product information and initiating transactions on the phone.
- Organized, labeled, filed documents daily according to incoming filing procedures.
- Achieved award for excellent performance; closed more than 1,000 cases within 24 months while maintaining an average call processing time of less than 50 seconds.
- Earned letter of recognition for facilitating the procedures necessary to release a child back into the custody of his parents by establishing paternity and getting proper documentation quickly; client was very appreciative of time spent with her son while she was incarcerated.
- Achieved high level of customer service by consistently meeting or exceeding goals for quality and efficiency.
Intake Coordinator Resume Sample 9
- Standardized intake process following company-wide procedures; maintained consistent communication with insurance providers.
- Executed claims payments to patients by generating accurate and legible documentation of payment amount, deduction, patient signature, and diagnosis.
- Consulted with providers regarding claim payments while monitoring denials for consults that were overturned.
- Reviewed and edited medical records for completeness and compliance with state and federal laws; filed appeals on denied claims.
- Processed authorizations for treatment, durable medical equipment, and prescription drugs in a timely manner.
Intake Coordinator Resume Sample 10
- Verified claims for accuracy and obtained missing information to ensure correct billing.
- First point of contact for customers, maintaining a friendly attitude while simultaneously resolving concerns thoroughly and efficiently.
- Analysed customer data to determine payment plans to reduce backlogs by six percent in second quarter.
- Developed and implemented new procedures to streamline the intake process, resulting in a decrease of the average processing time by fifteen percent.
- Received an award for Outstanding Customer Service due to excellent problem-solving skills and determined attitude.
Intake Coordinator Resume Sample 11
- Reviewed incoming letters and resolved each in a professional manner; identified the needs of customers, the issues involved, and responded accordingly.
- Provided feedback to department representatives on customer satisfaction with company products; measured effectiveness of product marketing strategies.
- Promoted positive attitudes within office culture by providing excellent reception service to customers and visitors.
- Formulate excellent interview strategies for new staff members through conducting orientations, reviewing resumes, and preparing objectives for success.
- Implemented a streamlined intake process by utilizing efficiency techniques to reduce time spent managing client accounts and increase client satisfaction with process.
Intake Coordinator Resume Sample 12
- Administered intake interviews, questionnaire surveys, and lifestyle forms for social working program.
- Developed interview questions to gain insight into clients’ experiences with domestic violence; conducted group therapy sessions.
- Prepared information packets on community resources to assist in locating appropriate shelter for victims of domestic abuse.
- Provided crisis counseling to victims and children who had been exposed to domestic violence by trained volunteer advocates.
- Designed survey questionnaires for clients, social workers, and managers to collect feedback on performance as Intake Coordinator.
Intake Coordinator Resume Sample 13
- Provided exceptional customer service throughout the intake process by maintaining high quality standards.
- Assisted with intake of approximately 25 clients a month, creating new client profiles and entering client data into database system to include client’s financial information.
- Designed a new policy manual for health insurance coverage for all staff in Florida division.
- Initiated a new Medicare Part D education campaign for customers who were eligible after researching and finding a suitable company to partner with.
- Successfully prepared intake packets in a timely manner for all customers throughout the process.
To become an intake coordinator, a high school diploma is required. However, many employers seek candidates with a bachelor’s degree. An intake coordinator must have excellent interpersonal skills, must have excellent communication skills, must be able to work in a team, must be engaging, must be empathetic, must be proficient with computers, and must be detail-oriented.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.