These are some examples of job descriptions we have handpicked from real HVAC Installer resumes for your reference.
- Load and take inventory of equipment to make sure job is done thoroughly.
- Rip out old systems and take measurements to better fit in new equipment.
- Wire new systems and make sure everything is completed accurately and efficiently.
- Make sure correct paperwork is filled out and that the work is done to their liking.
- Assembled, positioned and mounted heating or cooling equipment, following blueprints.
- Cut and drilled holes in floors, walls, and roof to install equipment, using power saws and drills.
- Fabricated, assembled and installed duct work and chassis parts, using portable metal-working tools and welding equipment.
- Joined pipes or tubing to equipment and to fuel, water, or refrigerant source, to form complete circuit.
- Installation,maintenance and repair of DUcts,water heater ,heat pumps, condensers and coils.
- EPA certified to reclaim and recover refrigerant.
- Complete work order and make sure customers receive 5 star service.
- Install compressors, evaporators, motors, ducts, and piping as well as mechanical/ electrical controls; read and interpret blueprints/diagrams.
- Conduct preventive and corrective maintenance on bearings, pumps, polyphase motors, shaft alignments and fans; document maintenance/repair actions and manage equipment records.
- Troubleshoot breakdowns and repair malfuctioning HVAC systems and components; utilize measuring and testing instruments.
- Deliver outstanding customer service as main point of contact for project inquires, acheived 100% quality service ratings in random client surveys.
- Connected and disconnected wiring, piping, tubing and thermostat wiring.
- Operated precision measuring instruments and electrical and electronic testing devices.
- Operated hand tools to adjust functional parts of devices and control instruments.
- Work with heating, ventilation and air conditioning HVAC systems.
- Install, repair, replace and maintain HVAC systems for homes and businesses; in my types of building.
- Know how to operate building to cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
- Work with compressors, evaporators, ducts, and piping as well as mechanical/electrical controls.
- Partner with other members of the team to deliver outstanding service to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Flexibility to work overtime, weekends, and holidays to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrated exceptional time management skills; organized and prioritized work orders to ensure maximum quality and service to customers.
- Installation of Gas/Water/Oil heaters and boiler, PVC, black/copper piping, sweating and related carpentry.
- Maintained already-installed systems for customer that were having issues.
- Executed job in a friendly manner, providing full explanation to customers during installation process.
- Work directly with homeowners, building owners, and maintenance workers while always maintaining a professional, positive, and approachable demeanor.
- Perform HVAC repairs upon request and replaced units when necessary.
- Maintain all electrical tools and equipment necessary for the installation and repair.
Service Tech & HVAC Installer
- Ascertain the root cause of a problem and test solutions to correct situation accurately.
- Make lots of house calls, and schedule jobs, while keeping timely appointment.
- Works with complex machinery, and understands the pieces and tools needed to maintain and install these machines in extreme conditions.
- Assist in the installation of the automation systems with the help of various tools.
- Prepare documents for the work carried such as installation, maintenance and repair work.
- Install and fabricate the compressors, evaporators, various temperature and humidity control components and fuses.
- Maintain environmental conditions by replacing and/or rebuilding faulty components.
- Able to install all High/Low Voltage refrigeration lines, boiler piping, gas piping, etc. associated with the installation of all the equipment previously mentioned.
- Excels at roughing in duct-work according to drawings and everything associated with this step of the installation process.
- Installation of light commercial/spiral duct-work per drawing layout.