A Construction Administrative Assistant works for a construction company and assists with everyday administrative tasks to help the company stay organized and run smoothly. Their duties include answering phone calls, scheduling projects, replying to emails, entering information into the computer, scheduling, filing paperwork, creating invoices, and taking payments.
For many, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Construction Administrative Assistant Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Construction Administrative Assistant resumes for your reference.
Construction Administrative Assistant Resume Sample 1
- Initiated and completed verification of financial eligibility requirements for borrowers, reducing front-end costs by $10k per loan.
- Contributed to team’s effort in increasing the number of home loans opened in less than 30 days from 3% to 100%.
- Partnered with legal to create a correction list that assisted in ensuring all documents were accurate prior to submission to secondary market.
- Collaborated with local real estate companies on new partnership program that allowed loan officer customers access to realtors’ marketing budgets.
- Redesigned email templates resulting in improved response rates during campaign promoting HUD homes, increasing traffic generated by 125%.
Construction Administrative Assistant Resume Sample 2
- Compiled, published, and maintained safety program goal statistics for over 500 employees.
- Determined need for new equipment based on safety inspections for twelve production machines.
- Achieved 100% satisfaction rate among community members after planning, organizing, and promoting entertainment event highlighting company’s contributions to local charities.
- Revised time reporting procedures resulting in significant improvements (i.e., accurate and complete data and reduction of down time).
- Streamlined routing process; improving work flow by 30%, reducing costs by $150K annually upon completion of project.
Construction Administrative Assistant Resume Sample 3
- Managed a project that resulted in a 100% decrease in accident-related productivity losses compared to other projects within the company.
- Assisted with record keeping for multiple staffing levels, including weekly time sheets and monthly cost reports.
- Developed observation skills to improve work site security by monitoring over 500 individuals involved in high-risk construction tasks.
- Added value through scheduling of project meetings, procurement of subcontractor bids, and development of plans for materials storage at job sites.
- Resolved daily problems involving personnel issues, health & safety compliance, building code enforcement, customer service requirements, and compliance with union agreements.
Construction Administrative Assistant Resume Sample 4
- Managed service requests for new construction projects; managed contractors, vendors, and subcontractors.
- Improved the effectiveness of administration requirements by initiating a customer relationship management system to manage contacts, email distribution lists, tasks, calendars, deadlines, reports.
- Maintained comprehensive inventory control of office furniture and equipment.
- Received accolades for superior customer service from client managers with quality assurance ratings in the top 5% of all client managers across the Midlands region.
- Handled multiple phone lines at one time while maintaining an organized work space to facilitate efficient workflow with co-workers in order to finalize service requests on deadline.
Construction Administrative Assistant Resume Sample 5
- Contributed to the company’s revenue increase by $15M, primarily through the development of new business opportunities.
- Integrated data system with financial software; identified and corrected deficiencies within construction proposal workflow process.
- Promoted to Administrative Assistant II following successful transition into Accounting Specialist III position; elevated departmental productivity, effectiveness, and overall performance.
- Coordinated information for monthly unit report assembly; aided in accurate preparation of daily reports for management.
- Secured annual corporate recognition as an exemplary performer during 7 consecutive years (11 awards total); instrumental in developing company-wide customer service practices.
Construction Administrative Assistant Resume Sample 6
- Organized and established departmental filing system; compiled all relevant documentation for new project.
- Assisted building manager with extensive duties pertaining to furniture, inventory, and administrative procedures.
- Preformed various clerical and office tasks including typing letters and memos, faxing documents, and creating spreadsheets on Excel & Word.
- Assigned daily work schedules to five co-workers; dispersed materials as necessary to meet specific job requirements.
- Implemented significant improvements of efficiency and accuracy of administrative support staff by implementing a time management course through the SIM University program online.
Construction Administrative Assistant Resume Sample 7
- Managed all construction administration company deadlines and initiatives; compiled important data for reports; maintained appropriate communication with clients assigned section/area.
- Assisted office staff in daily operations; prepared documents and presentations.
- Promoted to temporary Supervisor by end of 1st week for managing complicated projects and maintaining personalized customer service, resulting in increased efficiency within department.
- Received Outstanding Service Award; offered continuous support and responsiveness that exceeded expectations.
- Trained new hires on company systems while meeting client deadlines using quick-paced multitasking skills.
Construction Administrative Assistant Resume Sample 8
- Implemented company training programs for new employees with regard to computer software, personal grooming standards, basic office procedures, and customer service guidelines.
- Provided administrative support to team of project managers by drafting correspondence, securing meeting room reservations, scheduling appointments.
- Negotiated equipment lease terms on behalf of firm; reduced financial obligations by 20%.
- Analyzed statistical data using spreadsheet software to evaluate productivity rates among staff members; proposed plan for greater efficiency.
- Trained overseas support personnel in importing merchandise from Asia through established distribution channels in the United States.
Construction Administrative Assistant Resume Sample 9
- Managed, directed, and monitored day-to-day construction project administration.
- Authored over 50 positive client reviews during tenure; contributed directly to increased company revenue of $50 million.
- Edited all specifications of the one-million SF project for accuracy ensuring that details of plan conformed with contract documents.
- Enhanced efficiency by developing new guidelines to streamline document storage system; reduced warehouse space by 20%.
- Exceeded management’s expectations managing a three person team monitoring progress of large scale real estate development projects simultaneously.
Construction Administrative Assistant Resume Sample 10
- Built rapport throughout the organization by exercising discretion with sensitive information.
- Coordinated customer service needs through effective communication with leaders in division regarding complaints, product improvements, and development of new products.
- Provided administrative support for projects related to renovation work on historical structures under Federal Law.
- Promoted good working relationships among peers through exceptional customer service skills.
- Recognized for my ability to communicate clearly and concisely both orally and in writing; laid out formal correspondence based on verbal direction from clients who are located at distant sites.
Construction Administrative Assistant Resume Sample 11
- Administered over $20 million dollars in new construction and renovations of commercial office buildings.
- Scheduled, tracked, and processed all required contractual documents to ensure adherence for compliance with local municipality codes and adherence to construction schedule.
- Organized a successful rededication ceremony on a newly renovated building that increased awareness from the media by over 20%.
- Dedicated to providing exceptional customer service; offered superior attention to detail while helping customers understand payment options.
- Inaugurated new accounting system that enhanced departmental productivity by 25% within only one week of implementation.
Construction Administrative Assistant Resume Sample 12
- Managed payroll, invoicing, and other construction-related documents.
- Prepared weekly job reports for the project manager to keep track of expenditures related to labor, materials, equipment time used, etc.
- Responsible for communicating with customers regarding questions about their orders and organizing distribution of product orders among warehouse staff.
- Receive numerous compliments from customers on how easy it is to place an order with our organization through my system.
- Maintain excellent customer service by taking the initiative in developing solutions when problems arise rather than waiting for direction or clarification to come from someone else in the company.
To be a Construction Administrative Assistant, you will need a minimum of a high school diploma, and a Bachelor’s degree may be required for some jobs. A Construction Administrative Assistant must demonstrate organization, friendliness, computer skills, multi-tasking, strong communication, basic math skills, prioritization, and the ability to meet deadlines.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.