Franchise Managers are in charge of supporting new franchisees and providing training and information on business policies and procedures. Their duties include interpreting monthly management accounts, holding training, assisting franchisees with marketing strategies, implementing national marketing campaigns, monitoring feedback information on competitor activity, and protecting company brands.
For many, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Franchise Manager Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Franchise Manager resumes for your reference.
Franchise Manager Resume Sample 1
- Maintained a sales volume of $8,000,000 annually as the top individual salesman for nine consecutive years.
- Utilized direct mail and seminars to successfully expand client base from 600 to 4,500 franchisees during my tenure as head of marketing services.
- Spearheaded nationwide investigation into the most effective means of communication with franchisees; investment yielded quadrupled return on investment within first six months of program rollout.
- Cleared away legal acquisition issues related to company’s $15 million buyout by corporate investors; acquired preferred stock in company.
- Won award for outstanding franchisee relations programs; reduced customer complaints by 25%.
Franchise Manager Resume Sample 2
- Managed franchise operations including cash flow, inventory, and training centers with a business-oriented focus.
- Developed new concepts for altering the image of America’s favorite fast food restaurant.
- Led a multi-store franchise team to diversify by expanding from the eastern seaboard to the west coast.
- Helped to manage over 300 franchises simultaneously in a highly competitive market.
- Appointed a Franchise Ambassador for Franchise System International to promote feature films and other media relating to franchising concepts.
Franchise Manager Resume Sample 3
- Supervised, managed, and developed the successful development of a franchise in the Midwest region.
- Organized and trained my staff in order to maintain complete control of the business.
- Negotiated with building owners to leverage long-term commitments for a sufficient percentage of earnings.
- Acquired several income-producing properties from debtors, thus eliminating any future expenses related to these properties.
- Negotiated with building owners for additional rent and maintenance fees at reduced rates in order to avoid any future losses on the properties.
Franchise Manager Resume Sample 4
- Established a record of success by securing the best possible locations for five businesses.
- Enhanced sales and customers’ shopping experiences by establishing a uniform pricing structure for all stores, providing culture sensitivity training for all employees, and motivating sales representatives to exceed goals.
- Reduced operating costs by streamlining business operations and implementing time management techniques that saved over $4 million annually.
- Improved effectiveness of public relations by revising policies to increase consumer confidence in franchisor brand name without sacrificing individual business identity.
- Wrote articles regarding the franchising process that were published throughout the industry; recognized as an expert in the field of franchising.
Franchise Manager Resume Sample 5
- Consistently exceeded sales quotas for new franchise marketing; built corporate profits by 10 percent in the Western Region.
- Effectively managed and supervised a staff of 23 personnel to ensure compliance with internal quality standards and external franchise guidelines.
- Spearheaded the launch of one of the most successful new products in the company’s history; realized a 2 percent increase over budgeted goals while concurrently initiating headcount reductions.
- Mentored award-winning team of salespersons; cultivated teamwork, motivation, and enthusiasm among individuals to achieve 85 percent success rate during first quarter projects.
Franchise Manager Resume Sample 6
- Coordinated and managed the business operations of an international food franchise, visiting and managing franchises in Thailand, China, Korea, and Japan.
- Developed sales strategies and implemented them at stores in the United States. Assisted in developing a multi-unit operational system for franchising.
- Participated in the development of international marketing programs to promote new stores throughout Asia and Europe.
- Trained management personnel to implement organizational changes for greater success within the organization.
- Recruited seven individuals from a large corporation from their plant floor jobs into management positions within the company.
Franchise Manager Resume Sample 7
- Managed multiple rapid franchising businesses through successful and profitable operations.
- Recognized with a divisional award for cost reduction; in 1995, reduced costs by more than $100,000 per year.
- Fostered a small-town atmosphere by increasing the efficiency of business operations and developing innovative marketing programs. Reciprocated with a home building contractor who successfully completed his contract and financed expansion in the area.
- Successfully negotiated the purchase of three additional franchises, including one via telephone before the president’s final signature could be made.
- Increased and maintained customer satisfaction through streamlined business management.
Franchise Manager Resume Sample 8
- Established individualized and unique methods for customers to customize benefits packages, so that they may acquire the best overall value for their money.
- Motivated employees to increase customer satisfaction and sales by upgrading store appearance in order to remain competitive within the industry.
- Formulated favorable cash flow using inventory management; completed 48% of inventory in the normal time frame and 27% faster than average.
- Achieved 3% profit margin increase; directly resulted in increased net profit of $4,500 per month and a 12% increase in company-wide sales.
- Used advanced business analytics to refine policy with increased sales through store-level policies and procedures.
Franchise Manager Resume Sample 9
- Implemented the franchise system at a new location.
- Researched and redesigned a new business model to meet the needs of franchisees.
- Created, negotiated, and finalized all contracts with vendors.
- Directed the employees to fulfill a variety of tasks from opening day through expansion into new locations.
- Maintained profitability by keeping employees engaged in customer service within an attractive environment.
Franchise Manager Resume Sample 10
- Developed profitable corporate franchises by analyzing each business’ real estate, inventory, and sales.
- Expanded franchise portfolios to the benefit of the company through new locations and expanded hours of operation.
- Refined existing management system with new training courses on pre-opening budgets, expenses control, financial statements processing, and profit management.
- Played a pivotal role in introducing innovative operations software to improve efficiency and profitability through its forecasting capacities.
- Devoted more than ten years to building a pipeline of new franchise development sites (by working with developers) while maintaining franchise average profit margins above 94%.
Franchise Manager Resume Sample 11
- Successfully managed the development of a franchise concept into a billion-dollar business.
- Responsible for the growth of three highly successful franchised businesses, at each location.
- Initiated and successfully completed wide-ranging market research which included extensive surveys for all prospective franchisees.
- Performed market analysis, created growth strategy, and planned special marketing plans to develop new outlets.
- Established key departments to efficiently manage operations in each outlet including management staff, accounting, food & beverage, purchasing and maintenance.
Franchise Manager Resume Sample 12
- Managed a franchise business consisting of 15 restaurants, five food trucks, four catering facilities, and three coffee shops.
- Reflected the company’s values through customer service and interaction.
- Established procedures to conduct store audits.
- Achieved recognition from franchise management chain for exceptional sales increase.
- Highlighted customers’ loyalty by introducing new products, services, staff, and operations which increased sales for existing customers as well as brought customers into the stores.
Franchise Manager Resume Sample 13
- Consistently evaluated and hired the best administrative staff by hiring individuals who possess professional attitude, skills, ethics, and a willingness to actively advance the business.
- Created an employee-friendly work environment by actively listening to employees’ ideas and implementing the most effective ones (4% sales increase).
- Redeveloped existing franchises into easily operable businesses by training franchise owners in management techniques that lead to increased profits.
- Exceeded overall corporate goals for restaurant openings, which resulted in a 36-city expansion plan within five years.
- Effectively insured that each new location met established standards while reducing costs through superior time/motion management of outlying offices.
To work as a Franchise Manager, you must have a bachelor’s degree in Business Management or Marketing. Franchise Managers must demonstrate strong leadership skills, organizational skills, communication skills, analytical skills, problem-solving skills, interpersonal skills, and attention to detail.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.