A Fashion Photographer works in the fashion industry, taking and producing photos with a variety of cameras, equipment, and editing software. A fashion photographer’s duties include advertising fashions, promoting models, and popularizing the works of designers while taking pictures, conceptualizing shoots, and following specifications.
For many people, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Fashion Photographer Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Fashion Photographer resumes for your reference.
Fashion Photographer Resume Sample 1
- Gained international recognition after being published in fashion magazines throughout Europe, South Africa, Australia, China, Canada, Japan.
- Shot campaigns for clients including Rag & Bone, Nikelodeon, Clinique.
- Contributed to W Magazine’s “What is Sexy?” issue with celebrity portraits of Eva Mendes and Demi Moore.
- Earned the title of one of the top 100 photographers in America by Photo District News (PDN).
- Captured faces at New York Fashion Week for T Magazine; appeared in US Vogue multiple times.
Fashion Photographer Resume Sample 2
- Photographed current fashion trends for several fashion magazines through studio and on-location shoots.
- Photographed portraits of children, families, celebrities, and models that appeared in advertisements, brochures, newspaper articles, billboards, catalogs and on magazine covers.
- Collaborated with world-renowned model for photograph for her portfolio; shot first cover of magazine’s annual guide to Chicago style.
- Composed artistic images of skylines throughout the world which appear as large prints in corporate lobbies worldwide.
- Transformed photography from merely recording an image to an art form by using lighting techniques to achieve enhanced moods or dramatic illusions.
Fashion Photographer Resume Sample 3
- Captured professional studio images for online social networking sites.
- Produced over 100 high-quality photographs of senior models, clothing designers, makeup artists, and hair stylists; recognized by the Creative Director for exceptional work ethic and skillful approach to artistic vision.
- Endorsed multiple publications through submissions to international fashion magazines; published two images in online editions including “Fashion Gone Rogue.”
- Took part during New York Fashion Week; managed to secure front page photo space on email newsletter distribution.
- Led talented photographer teams at events like Miami’s Art Basel, Miami Swim Week, The International Award Show (Miami) and Art Wynwood (Miami); produced images for cover of art magazines.
Fashion Photographer Resume Sample 4
- Captured models in perfect poses for print and web media.
- Photographed fashion shows for editorial, advertising, marketing purposes.
- Catered to all sorts of clients by answering calls and arriving to shoots on time with appropriate equipment.
- Trained models on how best to present themselves before camera using guiding principles of art direction.
- Promoted self through consistent blogging via Tumblr, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram; increased social network following exponentially.
Fashion Photographer Resume Sample 5
- Founded fashion photography company.
- Produced client’s advertising campaign, which yielded sales of over $3 million in 5 months.
- Developed strong network of business contacts that now include advertising agencies, clothing stores, and boutique owners.
- Won Country’s Fashion Icon Award based on client’s positive customer feedback.
- Pioneered new artistic vision through a fusion of organic and mechanical nature into fashion photography works.
Fashion Photographer Resume Sample 6
- Promptly and accurately handled client concerns.
- Collaborated with the creative team to brainstorm, design, and execute new concepts for ad campaigns.
- Negotiate advertising contract rates & terms w/clients. Actively pursue new opportunities within our company’s existing accounts base by maintaining close relationships with key customers to ensure satisfaction of their product needs.
- Managed a 12 member staff composed of 2 unit production managers, 3 assistant photographers, 1 photo stylist, 5 models and 1 intern.
- Analyze photographic equipment capabilities; create lighting plans; plan shoot logistics; direct shoots on location or in studio; collaborate with art directors, photo stylists, hairstylists, makeup artists, and models; take digital photographs.
Fashion Photographer Resume Sample 7
- Captured exquisite portraits of designers, models, and clothing for high-profile designers.
- Gathered information for buyers to influence consumer purchases by marketing new products.
- Collaborated with fashion stylists, make up artists, hair stylists, lighting assistants to create distinct photo shoots.
- Strategize the arrangement of items to be photographed around the subject’s body before capture take place.
- Experience in digital techniques offering alternative ways of completing tasks that are ordinarily done through traditional means.
Fashion Photographer Resume Sample 8
- Persuaded women from top modeling agencies to pose for photographs.
- Created a persona as an international photographer, taking over 5,000 photos at a week-long event in France and flying with models on private jets.
- Photographed corporate executives wearing clothing from their respective corporations for advertisements.
- Captured indoor and outdoor images of models dressed in various designer fashions.
- Collaborated with photo retouchers to create final product suitable for printed material or online distribution.
Fashion Photographer Resume Sample 9
- Captured over 500 images of model portfolios during Fashion Week
- Exhibited one-person photography exhibition in the Apparel & Fashion Center
- Honored with President’s Award for other magazines best-selling cover shot.
- Chosen as 1 of 20 finalists worldwide, recognized by the prestigious international contest “Lady D’Oro.”
- Photographed top runway models and celebrities for industry leading publications.
Fashion Photographer Resume Sample 10
- Provided fashion consultations, styled shoots, photographed models for magazine editorials.
- Designed photoshoots in 12 different locales spanning 3 continents to bring brand awareness and product placement to target market.
- Became a successful and sought-after fashion photographer; worked with world-renowned brands including Victoria’s Secret, Bloomingdales, & The North Face.
- Curated an exhibition of self-portraits for the 20th anniversary of their photography degree.
- Pioneered new ways to photograph couture gowns so they appear as life sized props rather than miniaturized mannequins.
Fashion Photographer Resume Sample 11
- Creative eye for color, style, mood, and detail enables me to produce professional-quality images utilizing traditional or digital processes.
- Expertise in lighting techniques; prepared for all sorts of occasions with portable lighting system.
- Increase portfolio’s worth through involvement with Poetry 4 Peace; printed 20,000 free coloring books to distribute to children in St. Louis City schools.
- Win the first place award by unanimous decision at Xtreme Couture Mixed Martial Arts amateur competition; awarded $1000 prize money and trophy.
- Photographed national ads for Pittsburgh-based distribution center; rewarded by $5000 bonus check from marketing company president.
Fashion Photographer Resume Sample 12
- Fashion photographer shooting outdoor fall fashion for a high-end “boutique” clothing store, including model’s headshots and catalogued clothes.
- Published in a foreign industry magazine after being hand selected to showcase work at an international symposium of photographers.
- Worked with a local boutique to stage and photograph their clothing line from start to finish.
- Photographed models for an international fashion designer, creating runway images of high-end evening gowns.
- Freelance photographer shooting locally produced television commercials and ad campaigns.
Fashion Photographer Resume Sample 13
- Promoted clothing company by creating an interactive, distinctive social media campaign.
- Secured a television segment for designer to exhibit latest fashions on the Today Show.
- Reviewed digital images taken of wardrobe and cosmetics before sending them to clients.
- Collaborated with marketing and product teams in order to represent brands in an authentic manner by combining high-quality design and photography.
- Desired for customer satisfaction, meeting production deadlines, and quality control; presented award for excellent work performance.
While a degree isn’t necessary, certificate, associate’s, bachelor’s and master’s degree programs are available to learn and create portfolios. Fashion photographers must establish a rapport with models, provide a relaxing, professional environment, pay attention to details, be creative, have adaptability to work in a variety of locations and communicate with stylists, art directors, agents, and editors.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.
- The Best Fashion Photographer Resume Samples
- Fashion Photographer Resume Sample 1
- Fashion Photographer Resume Sample 2
- Fashion Photographer Resume Sample 3
- Fashion Photographer Resume Sample 4
- Fashion Photographer Resume Sample 5
- Fashion Photographer Resume Sample 6
- Fashion Photographer Resume Sample 7
- Fashion Photographer Resume Sample 8
- Fashion Photographer Resume Sample 9
- Fashion Photographer Resume Sample 10
- Fashion Photographer Resume Sample 11
- Fashion Photographer Resume Sample 12
- Fashion Photographer Resume Sample 13
- Wrap Up