A Field Sales Representative is tasked with selling a product outside of an office setting. Their duties include getting sales while using customer service skills, meeting sales targets, doing research on various accounts to meet sales leads, attend meetings and sales events, provide feedback to management, and continually expand the client base.
For many, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Field Sales Representative Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Field Sales Representative resumes for your reference.
Field Sales Representative Resume Sample 1
- Retained a client for a minimum of one year; convinced clients to acquire additional home warranty coverage through NATIONSTAR.
- Sales performance recognized by the Regional Manager for outstanding performance, resulting in the award of $500 in Certificates.
- Closed seven loan transactions without client being late on rent or payments and providing recommendation to new lenders that they may benefit from using this lender’s service.
Field Sales Representative Resume Sample 2
- Accomplished 3rd highest dollar volume of sales among 20 competitors.
- Achieved 15% increase in sales; was the only Field Sales Representative to meet and exceed annual sales quota.
- Earned recognition as a top sales representative for an educational company by developing and implementing new methods to achieve a 26% increase in royalties.
- Commended by the CEO for outstanding performance; recognized as a motivational role model for other staff members.
- Selected by peers as an employee of the month; recognized for outstanding commitment to quality customer service and successful management of accounts receivables and accounts payable.
Field Sales Representative Resume Sample 3
- Developed and followed a prospecting plan to maintain a consistent flow of new business.
- Increased sales of existing customer accounts by 73% in one year.
- Achieved award for closing over $1 million in new business; exceeded quota by 16%.
- Recognized as the number one salesperson of the month; increased revenue by over 100% during this period.
- Earned customer satisfaction award; consistently met or exceeded customer expectations regarding service and product quality.
Field Sales Representative Resume Sample 4
- Earned a salary plus commission for 4 consecutive quarters.
- Achieved an annual quota of more than $1,000,000 in sales.
- Saved the company $40,000 by setting a personal record of being prepared first every morning to prospect and make a presentation.
- Developed team members; increased profitability by exceeding individual quota in each sales territory.
- Consistently provided quality customer service by responding to customers’ needs and concerns.
Field Sales Representative Resume Sample 5
- Closed 10+ sales opportunities and consistently exceeded quotas.
- Created an innovative sales approach that earned the company its #1 market share; achieved a $30,000+ revenue increase in only six months of employment.
- Identified 20-30 account opportunities each year; consistently outperformed peers in territory management.
- Managed a team of five agents; built strong relationships with clients and agents.
- Extensive experience in writing, managing, and closing business.
Field Sales Representative Resume Sample 6
- Created ad campaigns for local trade shows.
- Recognized for excellent sales skills by a company’s national sales promotion manager; exceeded the goal for a plan of action; established new territory.
- Initiated and attended a required training session to be eligible for a new product launch.
- Achieved award by delivering in excess of 30 percent of quota.
- Issued bonuses to meet quota and exceed seasonal goals while attaining objectives set forth by management.
Field Sales Representative Resume Sample 7
- Is dedicated to providing the best customer service possible to all customers by providing the highest quality of product, excellent credit, and customer service.
- Maintained excellent rapport with customers, suppliers, and co-workers by demonstrating outstanding communication skills and a customer service attitude.
- Conducted productive meetings; effectively provided solutions to problems
- Followed upon customer requests for information and requested necessary documents from customers as required.
- Demonstrated outstanding salesmanship by not only selling our products but also demonstrating an outstanding level of professionalism in dealing with customers while exceeding their expectations.
Field Sales Representative Resume Sample 8
- Demonstrated ability to gain a competitive advantage through aggressive, innovative sales techniques and working capital solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to make an immediate impact upon opportunity and budget to ensure success.
- Consistently evaluated sales activity and updated performance goals accordingly.
- An achieved product line of the month award for outstanding sales of the month.
- Innocently achieved Sales Manager award for superior performance in delivering stellar customer service.
Field Sales Representative Resume Sample 9
- Earned praise for outstanding performance on the job; attracted new customers via promotional activities, and generated revenue for the company.
- Obtained new business by submitting proposals to potential clients; presented a compelling case that effectively sold innovative products to meet customers’ needs.
- Achieved award for outstanding performance in implementing company’s vision and mission in a competitive market; demonstrated professional expertise by meeting or exceeding sales quotas in the face of aggressive competition.
- Achieved award for completing sales objectives within budget; identified qualified prospects at trade shows and successfully closed sales deals, resulting in the overall growth of 10 percent over the previous year’s numbers.
- Received award for increasing sales by 50 percent in less than 12 months; established company’s first market in the Midwest.
Field Sales Representative Resume Sample 10
- Achieved top-selling status in the region; ranked number one in sales for three consecutive months.
- Received outstanding agreement award; obtained agreement to supply major corporations with products on a long-term basis.
- Received product recognition award; obtained recognition from the company as top salesperson based on a percentage of volume produced and maintaining a high-performance rating throughout the year.
- Procured clients account through key contact, who is a member of company’s board of directors.
- Created additional revenue stream by proposing an alliance with another corporation which resulted in an increase of sales revenue by bringing related customers using additional services and products; received an appreciation letter from Regional Manager for outstanding performance.
Field Sales Representative Resume Sample 11
- Achieved top sales for all of New England for the first quarter of 2012; met or exceeded my quota each month.
- Presented two proposals to senior management, which resulted in the implementation of new product lines.
- Handled multiple customer service issues and complaints; addressed each issue with a smile and satisfaction had always been my priority.
- Raised funds for the American Cancer Society; encouraged all employees to participate in the annual program, “Fight Back Against Cancer”.
- Received an award for outstanding performance; was rated at the highest percentile among my peers.
Field Sales Representative Resume Sample 12
- Selected as the top salesperson in the area; recognized by divisional Vice President for leadership and performance.
- Consistently exceeded the quota of $40,000 per month; earned award for outstanding sales performance.
- Named Sales Representative of the Year in North and South Carolina; recognized for achieving division objectives.
- Received certification from the state Department of Highways and Public Transportation for attending mandatory training classes relating to traffic laws, safety regulations, rules of the road, taxi regulations, and tourism information.
- Received achievement award from the American Heart Association by completing certification course fulfills requirements as a Red Cross certified First Aider/CPR Provider.
Field Sales Representative Resume Sample 13
- Utilized promotions, incentives, and contests to increase sales.
- Earned recognition as Sales Representative of the Quarter; maintained highest sales volume for over three consecutive quarters.
- Secured additional business by being a “go-to” person with resources in two regions.
- Achieved recognition for preparing the Region’s Corporate Annual Report; maintained consistent quality and formatting.
- Received outstanding quality award; managed multiple projects while maintaining quality, budget, and schedule.
For this position, you will need a bachelor’s degree in business, communications, marketing, or economics. The skills needed for this position are strong customer service skills, interpersonal skills, ability to work under pressure, motivated, organizational skills, time management skills, and basic computer skills.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.