Uber Drivers transport customers that request a ride through the Uber app. Duties include following a predetermined route or staying within a certain area, keeping the interior of the vehicle clean, staying up to date on traffic patterns, and following Uber’s safety protocols. The top skills for this position are customer service, driving skills, security awareness, sales and marketing, time management. A high school diploma or equivalent is required for this position.
The Best Uber Driver Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Uber Driver resumes for your reference.
- Provided exceptional customer service to passengers by being accessible, respectful, and courteous.
- Greeted and thanked each rider with a positive attitude and safe driving practices throughout the trip.
- Earned 5-star rating for multiple consecutive trips; maintained high average 4.8 out of 5-star rating for overall performance.
- Improved driving habits such as staying in designated travel lanes, accelerated smoothly and decelerated at appropriate times to ensure the safety of riders as well as other drivers on the road.
- Completed jobs quickly yet safely during adverse weather conditions such as heavy rain or snow; accumulated $500+ weekly earnings up to 60 hours per week without compromising quality care for riders.
- Earned consistent positive reviews from passengers, exceeding 4.8 out of 5-star ratings.
- Recognized by Uber as 3X Top New Driver; personally paid for driver-partner background check and received reimbursement.
- Gained appreciation through conversation and connection by visiting with UberEats customers during deliveries.
- Understanding commuter needs brings high satisfaction ratings from passengers; all trips arrive on time and end at requested destinations; minimal complaints.
- Flexible hours allow frequent use of vacation days to stay refreshed and energized at work; lowest cancellation rate among team drivers (under 2%).
- Responsible for maintaining a clean and safe vehicle while providing 5-star driving service to riders.
- Received 100% rating from each rider, ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Earned over $7k in peak months while working less than 20 hours per week on average.
- Successfully navigated the city by using comprehensive local knowledge developed through years of personal experience in Atlanta.
- Captured the interests of many riders with celebrity or professional athlete clientele by being courteous, friendly, helpful, and informative.
- Safely navigated over 30,000 miles of road to transport commuters in the city.
- Consistently completed 100 trips per week while maintaining the required customer satisfaction rate.
- Earned appreciation from passengers for providing clean vehicles and professional service; recognized by company management for excellence.
- Trained new hires about the Uber system and how to provide excellent service.
- Handled heavy traffic without compromising passenger safety or comfort, saving thousands of dollars in gas costs.
- Had a rating of 4.99/5 from 100 riders over the last 3 months
- Drove 700+ riders in July 2016 alone
- Processed over $53,000 of gross fares in the last six month period
- Graduated from high school with honors and received an Associates degree from a local college
- Conduct daily yoga sessions to stay calm and focused on driving safely for Uber users
- Promoted from UberX to UberSELECT by consistently providing outstanding service, leadership, and ability.
- Received 5/5 stars on customer survey for proficiency in friendliness, conversation, conduct, knowledge of San Francisco areas, and cleanliness of the car.
- Recognized as a Top Driver by providing safe rides throughout the metropolitan area.
- Earned appreciation through emails detailing superior customer service ratings while logged in during surge pricing periods.
- Pioneered employment opportunities for others through referral bonuses earned through high-quality performance standards.
- Earned $15,000 in 2015; over $3,000 earned in December.
- Established personal best of 12 trips with most miles driven (316) and highest number of passengers (4) served in one trip.
- Gained recognition by the company through awards for Top Passenger Pick-Up ($100), Top Newcomer ($50), and Fastest Trip ($25).
- Recognized as the driver to whom other drivers go for information on routes or traffic patterns around town.
- Passed background check, displaying utmost responsibility for highly sensitive information.
- Assessed vehicle after each shift for damage.
- Verified daily deliveries against shipping instructions before delivering to customers
- Completed on-time deliveries by choosing the best and most efficient routes.
- Responding to requests from riders app providing customer service satisfaction and safe driving for passengers.
- Passion for working with people; proven commitment to providing superior customer service.
- Arrange to pick up particular customers or groups on a regular schedule.
- Follow relevant safety regulations and state laws governing vehicle operation and ensure that passengers follow safety regulations.
- Drive taxicabs, limousines, company cars, or privately owned vehicles to transport passengers.
- Pick up passengers at prearranged locations, at taxi stands, or by cruising streets in high traffic areas.
- Pick up or meet employers according to requests, appointments, or schedules.
- Dedicated, professional, respectful driver.
- Picked up customers when a call is available in a fashionable time.
- Communicated with passengers and transported them to and from their desired destinations, ensuring a great customer experience.
- Maintained the vehicle clean and in excellent condition, provided all-time excellent customer service, and resolved any customer problematic issues.
- Loaded and unloaded the vehicle, identified and took the shortest and fastest route, and demonstrated the ability to remain calm in stressful situations.
- Followed navigational direction from GPS, calculated the right fare, and executed multiple administrative tasks required.
- Achieved and maintained a perfect 5-star Uber rider rating.
- Pick and drop customers safely while providing the best customer service.
- Deliver food and other packages to customers.
- Driver safe, to help People going work and make some money for me.
- Ensure that customers arrive safely and timely to their destination while creating customer satisfaction.
- Managed routes through the use of Samsung 7 app technology.
- Neat and smart appearance, customer-friendly with a desire to exceed expectations.
- Ensure customer safely arrives at the destination of their choice on time.
- Safely navigate through all cities using Uber iPhone app technology.
- Assure a well-maintained vehicle that is safe for customers as well as in excellent condition and cleaned regularly.
- Provided quick roadside services and responded to lockouts, flat tires, and fuel deliveries.
- Solid time management skills with the proven ability to function well under pressure.
- Ability to work with customers under tough circumstances and difficult situations.
- Customer payment and information are taken quickly and efficiently and figuring out insurance status.
- Worked efficiently in the packaging department to ensure all boxes are packaged correctly.
- Worked at a rapid pace to meet deadlines given at beginning of the workflow.
- Going to different places to pick up clients to take them to their destination.
- Work sometimes when the workload is a bit heavy to set an appointment of customers.
- Assisting in getting into the vehicle and exiting.
- Maximized passenger satisfaction by keeping vehicles in safe and clean operating conditions.
- Answered, scheduled, and responded to reservation calls at specific times and locations.
- Minimized mechanical issues by adhering to a vehicle maintenance schedule.
- Ensure that customers arrive safely and timely to their destination.
- Maintain a clean and inviting vehicle for passages.
- Manage routes through the use of app technology.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. To make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.