A FedEx driver transport packages packages for FedEx. A FedEx driver’s responsibilities include ensuring customer satisfaction, taking phone calls, sorting packages, loading packages onto vehicle, receiving items, getting signatures from customers, and delivering packages.
For many, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Fedex Driver Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Fedex Driver resumes for your reference.
FeDex Driver Resume Sample 1
- Met all delivery goals by transporting customers’ packages safely, on time, and with courtesy to customers.
- Received customer appreciation award for delivering customers’ packages to difficult locations.
- Met all deadline goals by ensuring that customers received their packages on time at their offices before leaving for the day.
- Recommended by the Regional Manager for supervisory training, as I was able to effectively supervise two other drivers. This resulted in my promotion after only three months on the job.
- Recipient of Exceptional Performance Award for meeting or exceeding all safety and transportation goals each month; recommended twice by the District Director for promotion.
FeDex Driver Resume Sample 2
- Able to be on time by using the 9-Step system developed by FedEx; praised for following company guidelines.
- Developed simple procedures to ensure packages were not left unattended; 6 employees commended me for outstanding performance.
- Accurately inputted all customer addresses into the computer, resolving any GPS problems.
- Quickly performed repairs on unresponsive vehicles; satisfied customers without impacting the dispatch schedules.
- Scheduled drivers efficiently while maintaining quality customer service.
FeDex Driver Resume Sample 3
- Delivered packages to the doorsteps of customers on time and within customer specifications.
- Achieved recognition as a reliable and hardworking driver; exceeded safety standards.
- Recognized as a fast worker; met the demands of the business during rush times.
- Met quota consistently; maintained high productivity per hour.
- Won award for punctuality; posted no delay in delivery times.
FeDex Driver Resume Sample 4
- Met company’s on-time delivery and accuracy standards of 97.5 percent and 99.4 percent, respectively; exceeded the annual goal of 97 percent by more than one percent.
- Accurately executed thirty-nine deliveries on twenty-four visits to residential addresses in one day; received praise from the manager for exceptional job performance.
- Completed deliveries on thirteen out of fifteen orders within one hour of the start time; exact delivery time goal was sixty minutes.
- Organized and maintained a vehicle while striving to achieve a spotless inside and outside appearance; received customer compliments regarding the cleanliness of the vehicle while picking up a package at a store.
- Posted a perfect attendance record; received an award for Highest Attendance when I had not been absent for any period during the year.
FeDex Driver Resume Sample 5
- Met daily schedule while transporting many packages on time. Able to maintain close relationships with customers.
- Self-motivated; admired by co-workers due to overall timeliness of service delivery.
- Achieved outstanding performance on the overnight route, where I was required to pick up, drop off, and deliver express mail.
- Received award of outstanding departmental performance for accuracy in delivering packages on time, accurately tracking mileage, and excellent customer relations.
- Received three awards for exceeding metrics of customer satisfaction while consistently providing fast deliveries of express mail products at an above-average quality level.
FeDex Driver Resume Sample 6
- Maintained outstanding customer service skills.
- Enhanced delivery routes by anticipating customer needs.
- Promoted to the position of Assistant Manager, earning a salary increase of 10%.
- Received exceptional performance award for participating in an initiative that resulted in substantial cost savings to the company.
- Achieved award for excellence in customer service recognition for offering suggestions that improved productivity and enhanced satisfaction.
FeDex Driver Resume Sample 7
- First year on the job, completed 40% of assigned deliveries to national corporate customers.
- Performed 20% of all deliveries to major U.S. corporations including FedEx Corporation (’95), Motorola, Hewlett-Packard, Mobil Oil Corporation (’97), and Nike, Inc. (’97).
- Local company truck driver for Safeway Company (’96) distributed Freightliner Company vehicles nationwide.
- Company truck driver for Safeway Company distributing Safeway Food Stores vehicles throughout the United States.
- Completed 60% of assigned deliveries to national corporate customers; performed 12 months of overtime for extra money & added value to both employers’ businesses & employee schedules.
FeDex Driver Resume Sample 8
- Accomplished over 200 deliveries in one day; recognized by the Regional Manager for outstanding job performance.
- Scheduled and conducted home deliveries for clients who were unable to accept deliveries.
- Handled all customer complaints within 24 hours of receipt; honored the FedEx quality customer service policy.
- Achieved award for meeting customer satisfaction guidelines based on customer survey ratings from customers who had applied for a delivery.
- Received outstanding quality award; ensuring that every package was delivered on time and with complete accuracy.
FeDex Driver Resume Sample 9
- Delivered FedEx packages to addresses listed on the customer’s name, as well as those of family and friends.
- Performed valet duties by checking the contents of packages, loading them onto the truck, and delivering them to respective customers.
- Maintained all necessary paperwork as proof of delivery.
- Made cold calls to determine if a package was addressed correctly and ready to be picked up by a customer or held for pickup by another employee.
- Very punctual; worked additional hours during busy holiday seasons and holidays to fill in for other employees who were sick/absent/out sick from work.
FeDex Driver Resume Sample 10
- Accommodated customer’s needs for same-day delivery, which was not available in all cities.
- Adapted route to reach within the city schedule.
- Seated customer promptly after reaching the destination.
- Picked up packages at the pre-determined points during the regular route, avoiding tardiness.
- Recognized for exceptional service by focusing on customer satisfaction. Received award as the best employee for conveying an air of professionalism combined with courtesy to customers and coworkers, embodying qualities of leadership, integrity, compassion, and following through on commitments made to customers. Received award as FedEx employee of the month for September 2012.
FeDex Driver Resume Sample 11
- Developed materials and procedures for recruiting new drivers, which helped the company convert to new technology.
- Organized drives for regular drivers and student interns who were required to complete 1200-hour internships before becoming regular drivers.
- Directed and coordinated the operation of the Dayton Ohio event; including arranging pickup by truck and delivering items to various locations in Dayton and surrounding areas.
- Maintained a pleasant demeanor while working with customers while ensuring customer’s packages were delivered accurately and on time; received an award from a supervisor.
- Developed a method for determining the number of packages that could be loaded into a truck.
FeDex Driver Resume Sample 12
- Enrolled in driver training to earn a CDL license. Received award for speaking Spanish and participating in community service projects.
- Enrolled in driver training and supervised a team of drivers who had different backgrounds and skills, and provided valuable input on various issues over the course of over 75 days.
- Achieved outstanding team leader by successfully managing a team, educating employees on new department policies, upholding safety standards, and setting a positive example for others.
- Secured award by actively identifying ways to improve Fedex’s process of delivering packages with the aim of expanding the service delivery system of this global corporation.
- Enrolled in an intensive training program to become a qualified electrician. Received award by interviewing and engaging with BPOs in regards to software implementation, management, and technical codes.
To become a FedEx driver, a high school diploma is required, in addition to a Class C driver’s license and a clean driving record. A FedEx driver must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, must be adaptable, must have excellent interpersonal skills, must have excellent communication skills, must have excellent driving skills, must have excellent time management skills, and must have excellent organizational skills.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.