An ERP project manager control the operations and aspects of a team project. An ERP project manager’s responsibilities include controlling resources, identifying client needs, maintaining client relationships, supporting project teams, identifying risk factors, and establishing conflicting information.
For many, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Erp Project Manager Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Erp Project Manager resumes for your reference.
ERP Project Manager Resume Sample 1
- Supervised two or more employees in the assembly of nine or more low voltage electronic circuits; adhered to regulations and company standards.
- Met and exceeded product quality standards through ensuring that all electronic components are included in each product assembly.
- Met budget targets, met productivity targets, and met quality targets.
- Developed design specifications for customers, suppliers, and manufacturing personnel to meet specific requirements.
- Achieved award for meeting customer satisfaction guidelines based on customer survey ratings from customers who had applied for a job postion.
ERP Project Manager Resume Sample 2
- Performed all phases of assembly in accordance with lead times, and produced a high volume of assemblies each shift.
- Effectively directed lower level assemblers as well as supervision subordinates and performed duties as a team member.
- Achieved award for achieving 2.0 AQL efficiency; maintained near perfect attendance rate at the 50% level.
- Recognized for producing quality product; received an annual quality award for finishing time within 10% (+/-) of normal expected time limits.
- Recognized for exceeding productivity requirements through effective work habits and efficient scheduling practices.
ERP Project Manager Resume Sample 3
- When not on-call, performed well-organized work while adhering to previously established step-by-step instructions.
- Met or surpassed production goals while adhering to previously established guidelines.
- Achieved excellent attendance record by not missing a single day of work over the last two years.
ERP Project Manager Resume Sample 4
- Monitored quality of circuit boards; identified defects during testing and reported results to engineers.
- Achieved award for outstanding performance in resolving production problems with printed circuit boards.
- Redesigned printed circuit boards to eliminate the need for soldering.
- Developed new assembly process to enhance quality and reduce costs by 30% over previous process.
- Trained three employees on design changes, assembled and tested prototypes and production units before implementation in manufacturing.
ERP Project Manager Resume Sample 5
- Reassembled complex electronic equipment for the Navy.
- Created schematics for the assembly of computer boards and keyboards.
- Recognized for outstanding performance; earned award for assembling a new computer motherboard in less than two hours.
- Exceeded expectations in assembling a new computer system with no prior experience on the job; completed installation and evaluation in less than three hours.
- Installed electrical components and mechanical parts on a new machine, reducing time by more than 25% over previous team member; improved production output by 20% over same period.
ERP Project Manager Resume Sample 6
- Achieved superior performance on a team where team members were responsible for organizing and replacing missing components in electronic products.
- Obtained a working rate of $22.50/hr.; provided excellent Customer Service for the company as well as for customers who placed orders.
- Compiled and organized information regarding customer feedback regarding product quality, estimated time to create parts, availability of raw materials and suppliers, and shipping dates.
- Assisted other assembly line workers with problem solving techniques; effectively received criticism from the supervisor which allowed him to improve his work performance in subsequent shifts.
- Recognized for having phenomenal attention to detail, and for the tenacity to keep correcting errors which were due to human error.
ERP Project Manager Resume Sample 7
- Demonstrated excellent problem solving skills; demonstrated proficiency in the operation of computer-aided design software and electronic assembly equipment.
- Identified and communicated problems to help ensure successful assembly of parts in a timely manner.
- Managed a team of workers, including direct reports, on one assembly line; successfully managed a team while considering all company policies and decisions.
- Maintained safety rules during the production process; ensured production was efficient by disassembling defective product and reassembling it correctly as instructed by management.
- Identified areas for performance improvement using data from engineering department; identified areas for productivity improvement using data from Engineering Department.
ERP Project Manager Resume Sample 8
- Assisted in installing, testing and ensuring proper operations for new product lines in the Electronics Department.
- Developed production schedules on a daily basis; led a team of hourly employees to ensure efficiency and meet deadlines.
- Recognized for exceeding sales expectations; initiated new product lines to increase company sales.
- Received outstanding quality award; assisted with calibration of radar sensors used for road signs.
- Achieved award for improving customer satisfaction by implementing a customer service initiative that led to increased ratings on feedback forms from customers who had applied for loans through Electronic Assembler’s department.
ERP Project Manager Resume Sample 9
- Proactively contacted customers to ensure outstanding performance; provided repair and service for the circuit boards and soldered connections.
- Executed a trade-in order for a customer’s Apple computer with exact specifications, grade of equipment and price range.
- Used proper tooling to solder, case, finish and test circuit boards according to procedure.
- Received outstanding quality award; effectively compiled data related to the problem areas.
ERP Project Manager Resume Sample 10
- Assembled motherboards according to schematics, tested components, and assembled final product to best of ability according to manuals.
- Introduced new technology in performance of manufacturing duties; finished product with a new extension port.
- Resolved production and problems regarding a solid-state drive; replaced faulty circuits with the help of a Senior Electronic Assembler for the purpose of enhancing the product rate by 50%.
- Took on additional responsibilities for managing several projects at one time; accomplished successfully in order to eliminate an expensive piece of equipment that was malfunctioning and no longer needed.
- Adequately handled a project with eight directives; assigned tasks to several additional subordinates for a measurable improvement in productivity in order to create an excellent candidate for promotion.
ERP Project Manager Resume Sample 11
- Performed various tasks involving assembly and testing of electronic modular equipment as specified by customer specifications.
- Monitored and improved mobile lab procedures; resolved customer concerns regarding test results by utilizing different technical resources.
- Incorporated new technologies into their workflow to reduce inventory; complied with quality standards required to maintain certification as a Mobile Test Lab.
- Received award for outstanding contribution to the company; completed a high volume of work while remaining very efficient in the use of equipment, equipment maintenance and testing procedures.
- Achieved award for integrating new quality systems into their workflow; recognized as a Mobile Test Lab expert and provided training to less skilled employees.
ERP Project Manager Resume Sample 12
- Achieved $1,000.00 per week and a cost average of $20.00 for a production rate of 5,000 single bills per day.
- Calibrated and performed quality control testing on every bill produced.
- Finished production each day in 20 minutes or less and had no errors in the print run of 1,500 bills daily.
- Edited all documents to meet customer needs and accurate printed at an average speed of four pages per minute; edited bills accurately as required by customers; completed all tasks in allotted time.
- Achieved award for high level of production accomplishment, excellent production times and accuracy on each bill.
ERP Project Manager Resume Sample 13
- Achieved quality award; effectively assembled electronic modules and ensured their functionality.
- Recognized by the Production Manager for creating products that adhered to high standards of quality.
- Achieved award for consistently meeting customer satisfaction guidelines based on customer survey ratings from customers who had used the company’s products.
- Completed 3,000 work hours without a lost-time accident injury; recognized as a star team member by the Plant Manager and received a raise in compensation.
- Received outstanding quality award; achieved through consistent performance standards and thorough attention to detail in both product assembly and documentation of manufacturing processes.
To become an ERP project manager, a bachelor’s degree in computer science is typically required. An ERP project manager must have excellent organizational skills, must have excellent leadership skills, must have excellent communication skills, must have excellent interpersonal skills, must be motivational, must be adaptable, and must be detail-oriented.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.
- The Best Erp Project Manager Resume Samples
- ERP Project Manager Resume Sample 1
- ERP Project Manager Resume Sample 2
- ERP Project Manager Resume Sample 3
- ERP Project Manager Resume Sample 4
- ERP Project Manager Resume Sample 5
- ERP Project Manager Resume Sample 6
- ERP Project Manager Resume Sample 7
- ERP Project Manager Resume Sample 8
- ERP Project Manager Resume Sample 9
- ERP Project Manager Resume Sample 10
- ERP Project Manager Resume Sample 11
- ERP Project Manager Resume Sample 12
- ERP Project Manager Resume Sample 13
- Wrap Up