Epic Trainer is a training specialist who conducts programs to develop skills and knowledge of clients. Daily duties include monitoring and evaluating training programs, select and assign instructors for training, scheduling classes, setting up required equipment, interview employees and assess training needs through surveys.
For many, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Epic Trainer Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Epic Trainer resumes for your reference.
Epic Trainer Resume Sample 1
- Provided over 400 children with tutoring and homework help as well as character education via curriculum-based lessons on building positive relationships, problem-solving skills, self-esteem, and stress management.
- Effectively managed a group of twenty elementary school students across two centers by using her expertise in reading comprehension and phonics to lead children to higher levels of academic learning and achievement.
- Worked with three centers over five years; recognized for exceptional service by the CEO first at one center then again at another facility where she was promoted from part-time to full-time status.
- Implemented new programs to raise test scores increasing pass rates by nearly 100% in the process; honored by the school board and the Superintendent.
- Developed a leadership program for children to explore careers in education; gained national exposure as a subject matter expert on early childhood education.
Epic Trainer Resume Sample 2
- Translated and edited training materials for publication in five languages in support of global research and development.
- Mentored new hires on best practices; created a personalized action plan to establish priorities and deadlines for each trainee.
- Created short, medium, and long-term company project plans with clear targets, action items, milestones, and follow-up dates; managed several projects concurrently without missing deadlines.
- Developed expertise in Epic’s Quality Management System (QMS) processes; established QMS controls during the implementation of two large scale customer implementations.
- Gained experience working with medical offices across multiple specialties to determine root causes for billing issues and submitted corrective plans of action.
Epic Trainer Resume Sample 3
- Gained experience in training and developing employees in different functional areas across the company.
- Demonstrated success in managing and executing large-scale Epic implementations within tight timelines.
- Led multiple team members and fostered a collaborative environment that resulted in successful system deployments.
- Proven ability to communicate difficult concepts clearly to both technical and non-technical staff.
- Exhibited thought leadership and problem-solving skills, often taking on challenges outside of their core area of expertise.
Epic Trainer Resume Sample 4
- Earned “Trainer of the Year” award from the top health club in the city–out of a total of 400 trainers.
- Created and implemented a successful weight loss program that helped 100 people lose over 1000 pounds in 6 months.
- Developed and taught a new cardio program that increased member attendance by 25%.
- Received rave reviews from clients for being motivational, knowledgeable, and passionate about fitness.
- Consistently ranked as one of the highest-rated trainers at the club.
Epic Trainer Resume Sample 5
- Oversaw the development of a comprehensive training program for new Epic users.
- Created and delivered end-user training for all areas of the system, including registration, scheduling, billing, and patient care.
- Wrote and edited user manuals, quick reference guides, and other instructional materials.
- Led beta testing of new software releases.
- Received a President’s Award for Excellence in Service from the company.
Epic Trainer Resume Sample 6
- Introduced a new form of education called Epic Training to one of the largest public school districts in the nation.
- Provided training that helps students develop discipline, control, focus, respect, and character through physical fitness.
- Instructed over 6500 high school students how to effectively train using all muscle groups for power and endurance.
- Developed an educational course that transformed lifelong learning habits into intrinsic motivation by utilizing physical activity.
- Transformed low self-esteem, lack of positive role models, and poor academic performance in at-risk children by utilizing fitness activities with proven results.
Epic Trainer Resume Sample 7
- Successfully educated and trained over 1,500 individuals in using Epic software, a medical records system used by hospitals nationwide.
- Demonstrated expertise in teaching Epic classes to users of all levels, from beginners to those with advanced experience.
- Received high marks from participants for the ability to make complex topics easy to understand and for providing engaging and fun training sessions.
- Honored with an award for excellence in training from hospital administration for her significant contributions to the success of the organization’s Epic implementation.
- Consistently cited as one of the top trainers in the company, frequently requested by hospitals nationwide to provide training Epic software.
Epic Trainer Resume Sample 8
- Received Epic certification in less than 6 months, after only 10 hours of online training and passing a quiz.
- Successfully trained more than 100 new Epic employees in under 2 weeks time, leading to an increase in customer satisfaction ratings.
- Demonstrated excellent problem-solving skills while managing an influx of support tickets related to the implementation of Epic software.
- Earned a reputation as an expert on the Epic system, and was frequently called upon to provide consultation to other departments within the company.
- Exceeded all expectations in annual performance reviews, consistently ranked as one of the top performers within the team.
Epic Trainer Resume Sample 9
- Provided extensive support to the SME’s (Subject Matter Experts) on technology usage and how it relates to core content.
- Created custom UIs (User Interfaces), helped develop AQ (Assessment Questions) for student/teacher mobile devices, created wireframes for quiz module, designed mock-up mobile UI screens, and wrote documentation for existing Training Module.
- Mentored non-technical team members in building their programming knowledge by teaching them what I learned during my time at Epic while working on various projects.
- Trained new hires on the specific areas assigned to me so they can immediately be productive upon hire date without having to wait on training or assistance from others.
- Demonstrated a strong willingness to learn new technology and adapt quickly to changes in the workplace.
Epic Trainer Resume Sample 10
- Instructed over 2,000 students in the proper use of computer technology; equipped them with creative computing skills to enhance their educational experience.
- Formulated and implemented a training program that improved customer satisfaction by 1% while reducing average training time by 1 hour.
- Assisted instructors in making learning digital photography rewarding for all types of students.
- Recognized for maintaining extensive knowledge on all Microsoft products, technologies, and trends after independently studying current market advancements.
- Developed a simplified method for teaching an early introduction course to standard CAD software applications, which increased enrollment from 20 to 30 students.
Epic Trainer Resume Sample 11
- Developed and crafted a course with an emphasis on each student’s individual development in the field of epic.
- Organized and managed five units of discussion for college seniors enrolled in Epic 101, which is considered one of the most intensive courses offered at Harvard University.
- Instructed six sections of Introduction to Epic, using innovative teaching methods to convey essential knowledge about epics.
- Recognized as an outstanding instructor among peer educators after receiving four awards for excellence in teaching since 2012.
- Guided students through two-week application process resulting in successful enrollment for over 45 students into Harvard’s first-ever Fall 2014 class devoted to epic studies.
Epic Trainer Resume Sample 12
- Successfully trained 12 new epic trainers who are now successfully training people across the country.
- Developed a new way to train people that is more efficient and gets better results.
- Received many letters of thanks and appreciation from people who have been successfully trained by epic trainers.
- Was given an award for excellence in training by the president of the company.
- Consistently achieved high marks in customer satisfaction surveys for the work that he does as an epic trainer.
Epic trainers are required to have a bachelor’s degree in training and development, human resources, education along with related field. Important qualities required are creativity, analytical skills, instructional skills, excellent presentational skills, speaking and writing skills, instructional skills and interpersonal skills.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.