These are some examples of job descriptions we have handpicked from real Environmental Scientist resumes for your reference.
- Served as the project manager for jobs involving multiple clients.
- Managed over 300 accounts and helped minimize costs for the company.
- Developed report template and field site survey assessment forms that streamlined and improved report productivity.
- Led company in report output related to mold-remediation verification protocol development.
- Conducted surveys and produced reports related to water, air quality and mold testing.
- Responsible for the collection of groundwater samples through varying sampling methods.
- Carries out daily calibrations of water quality meters and air monitoring equipment.
- Helped develop and implement Standard Operating Procedures for equipment calibrations.
- Managed all aspects of my own project site, from budgeting, accruals, invoicing and project closure.
- Provided Health and Safety contractor (For construction, Drilling and various other field work) oversight and conducted tailboard and JSA meetings.
- Provided guidance and followed procedures on all environmental and regulatory issues for hazardous materials, waste management programs and environmental field operations.
- Applied specific services e.g. manifest preparation, sampling and characterization, scheduling waste and material recovery Transportation and Disposal.
- Completed Phase I and Preliminary Assessment investigations and reports.
- Oversaw and directed site investigations and completed written corresponding reports.
- Managed incoming laboratory data from various projects including the completion of Electronic Data Deliverables.
- Wrote and reviewed well installation and soil boring logs for correct lithology.
- Conduct phase 1 Environmental Site Assessments and technical review of ESA reports.
- Assign work schedules for inspectors, maintain continuous communication with clients and inspectors.
- Generate noise monitoring data, evaluation of results and conduction of vibration monitoring services.
- Soil and groundwater sampling (Sampling plan design; equipment, solutions & lab glassware ordering; calibration, operation and maintaining field equipment).
- Oversee field activates related to tank removal, GPR, drilling, well installation & abundance.
- Landfill site inspection and gas monitoring (Evaluate the operation and functional integrity of the landfill cap, stormwater management system, gas vents and general site improvements twice a year.
- Provide leadership to subcontractors through supervision during monitoring well installations, subsurface clearance, and geophysical field work.
- Conduct site investigation field activities, including groundwater and soil sampling, with a diverse team of engineers/scientists and project managers.
- Communicate with field staff to prepare Electronic Data Deliverables (EDDs), groundwater contour maps, monitoring well/boring logs, and geologic cross sections.
- Perform quality control reviews and assist with preparation of data tables and figures in support of project reporting for clients.
- Tracked and assessed imported fill material for re-development Brownfield project site.
- Trained on air monitoring: Community Air Monitoring Plan (CAMP) stations that were equipped with a data logging PID.
- Peer review of analytical data tables such as multimedia exceedances, Remedial Investigation Reports (RIR) to ensure all components are consistent and present within the reports.
- Helped the project manager to plan, schedule, and track project timelines to ensure the project progress status is on schedule.
- Identified and resolved the issues with projects and communicated the appropriated progress reports, and recommendations with project manager and clients.
- Leaded and mentored the fresh team members on Phase I projects, coordinated and responded to requests of changes in the projects.
- Collect samples of gases, soils, water, industrial wastewater or asbestos products to conduct tests on pollutant levels or identify sources of pollution.
- Record test data and prepare reports, summaries, or charts that interpret test results.
- Develop or implement programs for monitoring of environmental pollution or radiation.
- Make recommendations to control or eliminate unsafe conditions at work places or public facilities.
- Reviewed and interpreted local, state, and federal environmental regulations.
- Created maps and corresponding databases for New York City using air quality dispersion model (AERMOD) and geographic information system (GIS).
- Traveled to various job sites to gather data and monitor environmental conditions.
- Inspected NYC restaurants to test correlation between air pollution and cooking equipment.
- Conducts carbon footprint analysis by quantifying and calculating greenhouse gas emissions.
- Administers LEED consulting and total building commissioning services.
- Executes sustainable design practices through Net-Zero Energy Building consulting.
- Supervises environmental fieldwork and activities according to work plans and project schedule.