A Headhunter provides employment recruiting services and is typically hired by a company to locate individuals who meet specific job requirements. Their duties include communicating with hiring managers, sending emails to potential candidates, analyzing resumes and portfolio sites, fostering positive relationships with potential candidates and clients, maintaining organized spreadsheets, attending job fairs and organizing career events.
For many people, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Headhunter Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Headhunter resumes for your reference.
Headhunter Resume Sample 1
- Searched for, recruited, interviewed, and placed over 30 professionals earning over $75K annually.
- Identified underutilized talent pool of high-potential employees by networking with local universities.
- Conducted multiple interviews daily to meet quota objectives; recognized as top performer on monthly basis.
- Identified key positions within organization through job analysis questionnaires, analyzed each position’s requirements relative to the organizational plan, and recommended strategies to fill positions based on gaps between current needs and future state requirements.
- Facilitated smooth transition for new hires during orientation process; enhanced company’s image by representing the organization in a professional manner at all times during employment interviews.
Headhunter Resume Sample 2
- Successfully placed a Vice President of Sales and Marketing into a new position within a week after receiving the referral from a client.
- Increased candidate pool by 32 candidates in less than 2 years.
- Targeted top talent for key positions within high-tech, biotechnology, service industry, and professional sports teams.
- Handled all aspects of search projects including recruiting, screening resumes, conducting reference checks, scheduling interviews, negotiating offers, closing deals from start to finish.
- Identified and targeted passive candidates through networking and marketing strategy that led to two hires within first month.
Headhunter Resume Sample 3
- Developed, implemented, and deployed the company’s hiring plan.
- Motivated team of twenty-one recruiters.
- Oversaw interview processes; made hire/no hire decisions for multiple positions with limited information and conflicting criteria.
- Successfully hired one engineer in less than two weeks based on experience and education alone; left to pursue other opportunities.
- Proven authority as a decision maker; organized pre-screening interview process; identified top talent.
Headhunter Resume Sample 4
- Scored 95% of headhunter certification scores; accepted as a member of National Association of Professional and Executive Headhunters.
- Secured 100% placement rate with over $500,000 in revenue generated by subcontractors during first year as an independent contractor.
- Developed cross-cultural knowledge and organizational skills through two international assignments abroad; acquired foreign language fluency that added value to services provided for major companies such as IBM and General Motors.
- Exposed to multiple professional opportunities during ten years of diverse internal assignments across four industries with one Fortune 500 company.
- Redesigned AVP salary, bonus increase program; established new performance standards for the CFO of $50 million division.
Headhunter Resume Sample 5
- Identified and managed the development of over 100 valuable employees for clients in a very short period of time.
- Hired valuable individuals for premier corporations, including several top executives.
- Recruited valuable employees while gaining valuable knowledge pertaining to financial management, marketing strategies, workforce development, and organizational change.
- Created valuable connections while building valuable relationships; further enhanced value-sharing among corporations.
- Increased valuable stockholder value while gaining valuable knowledge about business acumen; gained valuable information to preserve the value of the organization.
Headhunter Resume Sample 6
- Identified and secured a strong pool of qualified candidates for one of the nation’s leadership organizations.
- Achieved recognition as the most valuable recruiter by signed revenues from new contract hires.
- Gained support of new management team through effective presentation skills.
- Proven ability to develop and execute strategic plans, which led to a significant increase in fiscal year profits.
- Concluded a six-figure deal with a global corporation after presenting them with an attractive business proposal.
Headhunter Resume Sample 7
- Took over management of a search firm, after the previous head had retired.
- Managed all aspects of staffing, including recommendations to candidates, selection criteria, interviewing candidates for interviews, scheduling interviews, negotiating contracts, negotiation coaching meetings with dissatisfied employees and new hires.
- Built up my contacts with decision makers in search firms around the world.
- Trained over 100 recruiting professionals on how to select the best people for their companies or organizations.
- Received honors as one of two top recruiters out of 700 employers nationwide; managed over 50 employees during their first year at my company.
Headhunter Resume Sample 8
- Negotiated consulting agreements with three top notch outplacement firms which generated their first year’s operating expense.
- Identified four financially reliable, growth-oriented companies during two months of telemarketing dedicated to offering employment opportunities.
- Attained sales growth of over 50% for the first six months using prospect list tailored to current unemployed top performers.
- Personally interviewed, assimilated, and classified 38 highly qualified candidates for immediate placement within two months of receipt of career opportunity listings.
- Negotiated five personal contacts for executive positions with annual salaries ranging from $75k to $195k after attending career fairs three days per week.
Headhunter Resume Sample 9
- Identified 10 clients for each of my six years with the company, which included six international clients.
- Trained 42 employees, including 13 managers, in interviewing skills, interviewing techniques, and interviewing techniques for international candidates.
- Handled query database of approximately 1,600 domestic and international job openings.
- Identified over 250 potential employees for a private corporation that handles a heavy amount of US Government civilian work.
- Identified 45 domestic job openings by utilizing over 10 years’ experience with HR practices and policies.
Headhunter Resume Sample 10
- Recruited, screened, hired, and retained over 400 employees.
- Identified training needs of employees by establishing annual reviews.
- Recruited candidates for open positions using industry standards and model criteria.
- Developed accurate files on candidates based on outstanding interview results and requisite credentials.
- Approved employee requests for educational advancements in University studies with the understanding that such advancement would be mutually beneficial to both employer and employee.
Headhunter Resume Sample 11
- Scouted in excess of 50,000 resumes to recruit potential candidates for key positions in Fortune 500 companies.
- Recognized for recruiting five (5) key executives with extensive experience in large-scale telecommunications infrastructure projects; contributed to company’s next generation satellite system initiatives.
- Collaborated with executive management to develop and implement an effective leadership development program; increased sales revenues by 43%.
- Manufactured sales growth by 22% through execution of successful reorganization plan; received top-level performance award.
- Oversaw the recruitment of 300 personnel for company’s overseas expansion into India; contributed to organizational growth into one of the world’s largest outsourcing providers.
Headhunter Resume Sample 12
- Successfully recruited highly qualified and successful job candidates to support the company’s business objectives.
- Set up, executed, and coordinated all phases of recruiting process from initial contact with candidate contacts, to vetting and interviewing candidates.
- Prepared job descriptions, written cover letters and resumes, electronic profiles, interviewed candidates for hiring managers.
- Negotiated and contracted for new employees to align with corporate values and goals.
- Fostered a positive corporate culture by creating opportunities for employee recognition and development.
To work as a Headhunter you must possess a Bachelor’s degree. To be a successful Headhunter you must listen to and understand the specific needs of your client, have a good understanding of how databases operate, have strong computer skills, conduct meticulous research, have excellent verbal and written communication skills, have an outgoing personality and possess tenacity.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.