An Assistant Branch Manager provides support to the Branch Manager at a bank or institution. Their duties include overseeing operations on the manager’s behalf, handling issues that arise at the branch, supervises employees when the manager is not present, trains new employees when necessary, oversees compliance, and conducts staff meetings when necessary.
For many, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Assistant Branch Manager Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Assistant Branch Manager resumes for your reference.
Assistant Branch Manager Resume Sample 1
- Designed, edited, and co-ordinated monthly newsletters; created monthly financial plans; researched social security issues; organized the agency’s training room; planned & executed office holiday party.
- Managed interactive undercover investigations at multiple locations; managed head count; managed time logs.
- Delivered budgets to branch officers to ensure accurate results; motivated department employees to increase company profits by surpassing projected goals.
- Purchased new equipment, maintained old equipment, and sent field representatives for training.
- Called potential clientele to invite them into the office for promotional services.
Assistant Branch Manager Resume Sample 2
- Handled the daily operations of a branch executive position by scheduling branch personnel, coordinating events, and implementing office systems.
- Managed a branch account payable detail, ensuring timely deposits of cash and proper accounting for money received.
- Used spreadsheet software to create a budget reflecting revenue and expenses.
- Supervised an assistant personnel manager during her initial training with training requirements designed to prepare her for the next level manager position. Responded to questions regarding office procedures and practices, as well as problems or issues that arose with coworkers or customers. Effectively coordinated with corporate headquarters regarding financial issues, corporate policy changes, and new opportunities that arose in the community.
- Maintained a branch safe-keeping system for cash, checks, and credit card receipts.
Assistant Branch Manager Resume Sample 3
- Assisted in the daily operation of a 20-branch credit union; taught new tellers how to work in a team environment, keep daily records, and maintain customer service.
- Trained new tellers on proper handling of cash, checks, and various forms of ID to protect the company from monetary losses.
- Developed staffing requirements to ensure adequate coverage during peak hours.
- Organized staff for optimum layout and maintenance of backroom operations.
- Worked with management to develop a system for recognizing employee performance that included personal coaching sessions.
Assistant Branch Manager Resume Sample 4
- Accurately transcribed, proofed, and estimated high volumes of data.
- Completed numerous projects on schedule.
- Identified areas of concern, developed action plans to address them.
- Communicated effectively with Supervisors and customers to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Accurately maintained chronological records for projects completed by customers.
Assistant Branch Manager Resume Sample 5
- Achieved top sales performance for branch office, exceeding the regional mandate by 50% through creative marketing and client consultant leadership.
- Secured approval for branch expansion into previously uncharted territory, resulting in tripling the branch’s net income.
- Spearheaded the creation of an integrated partnership with local civic leaders to host seminars on financial literacy and health insurance.
- employees to achieve their fullest potential by providing opportunities for professional development, certifications, and salary increases.
- Received award for assisting top salesperson in meeting sales quota while mentoring less experienced associates.
Assistant Branch Manager Resume Sample 6
- Managed multiple daily conferences and training sessions for 26 employees.
- In one year, doubled average monthly sales results by scheduling increased media expenditures.
- Monitored loan delinquency accounts to ensure timely debt collection from delinquent accounts.
- Planned, outlined, and implemented administrative restructuring process, increasing employee productivity by 25%.
- Contributed to a successful “open house” promotion campaign which increased branch traffic by 15% within the first month.
Assistant Branch Manager Resume Sample 7
- Directed branch team, responsible for equal employment opportunity compliance, branch operations, and branch maintenance.
- Supervised staff to ensure proper operation of team; maintained regular, accurate, and complete employee records.
- Maintained regular correspondence with area management regarding expected performance.
- Managed a department-level training program which led to an award from the company’s human resource department for promotion of management’s strategy.
- Attended organizational development training via Seattle headquarters; received certification as a leader from American Management Association. In addition to this achievement, the employee received praise from his managers and coworkers for his initiative in opening a new signature store.
Assistant Branch Manager Resume Sample 8
- Led a team of 8 staff members to increase daily bank deposits by 5%, handled high-volume walk-in traffic.
- Excelled in managing technology and technology implementation; advised and resolved problems with software and equipment.
- Reduced customer wait times by ensuring lobby security and assisted customers while working on comfortable Customer Service “Stagecoach”.
- Continued to supervise the daily operations while Branch Manager was on vacation; provided up-to-date information for financial institution.
- Established marketing partnership with local community leaders including Rotary, Chamber of Commerce, and Economic Development Authority; procured area contracts for branch expansion.
Assistant Branch Manager Resume Sample 9
- Maintained cash, credit, and bank reconciliations according to policies and procedures.
- Coordinated Receptionist duties with other departments to ensure efficient customer service.
- Responsible for the timely processing of post-processing EROS inquiries, as well as collection resubmissions, on a daily basis.
- Assigned tasks and monitored workflow to ensure new business mailings were produced on time and accurately corresponded with the requirements of the law firm.
- Effectively cater to a variety of personal needs across a diverse range of clients from different segments of society.
Assistant Branch Manager Resume Sample 10
- Handled with tact and diplomacy unprecedented crisis created by management directives.
- Managed with empathy the needs of the most valued customers; realized $15,000 in savings on mortgage clients.
- Effectively handled the sale of $500,000 worth of new mortgages during initial month on job; recognized by superiors for outstanding performance.
- Handled with ease average $150,000 in loans per day; recognized for facilitating community economic development.
- Handled with negotiation skills retirement portfolios worth $25 million; resolved conflicts among major investors regarding which investments to purchase to minimize loss after a steep market decline.
Assistant Branch Manager Resume Sample 11
- Accepted challenge to branch management position; increased loan volume by 20% within first year of employment.
- Launched mortgage program, which introduced short-term, renewable, and new variable rates.
- Attracted new customers with the addition of new variable rate products; completed over 25% of total lending volume.
- Increased hours of operation by 37% by negotiating with existing staff.
- Recruited for outside staffing to increase loan volume; negotiated cost-efficient staffing agreements with skilled applicants.
Assistant Branch Manager Resume Sample 12
- Accomplished in an organized, systematic manner; processed orders, orders to correct processing orders, and new orders.
- Maintained all time recording in order logs; determined the correct classification code for shipping arrangements.
- Distributed business cards to customers with copy of my name, cell phone number, and email address; returned all business cards; ensured working documents were in processing for service distribution.
- Met all deadlines for distribution of service at branch.
- Interacted with management team to develop services distribution system from P-4 to P-20.
Assistant Branch Manager Resume Sample 13
- Handed the reins to a new branch; developed staff; and created positive atmosphere.
- Received outstanding performance for full-time employment in the field of Administrative & Clerical; maintained organization at all times.
- Redefined goals to provide new opportunities for personal growth while developing current strengths.
- Retained branch values through reflection, values clarification, and personal development.
- Adopted a code of pareto-attitude by way of purposeful action towards team effort.
To be an Assistant Branch Manager you will need a High School Diploma or equivalent plus relevant experience; although it is not required a Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) certification is very useful. A skilled Assistant Branch Manager must have excellent communication skills, leadership skills, customer service skills, organizational skills, ability to multitask, analytical skills, and ability to solve problems.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.
- The Best Assistant Branch Manager Resume Samples
- Assistant Branch Manager Resume Sample 1
- Assistant Branch Manager Resume Sample 2
- Assistant Branch Manager Resume Sample 3
- Assistant Branch Manager Resume Sample 4
- Assistant Branch Manager Resume Sample 5
- Assistant Branch Manager Resume Sample 6
- Assistant Branch Manager Resume Sample 7
- Assistant Branch Manager Resume Sample 8
- Assistant Branch Manager Resume Sample 9
- Assistant Branch Manager Resume Sample 10
- Assistant Branch Manager Resume Sample 11
- Assistant Branch Manager Resume Sample 12
- Assistant Branch Manager Resume Sample 13
- Wrap Up