Document Coordinators are responsible for ensuring the integrity of records they handle. Duties include filing, archiving, locating documents, evaluating related items to determine their value or relevance to a case study, maintaining security over all documents in the filing system, and managing mail distribution systems. The top skills for this position are organizational skills, attention to detail, communication skills, time management skills, computer software programs. A high school diploma or equivalent is required for this position along with previous office experience.
The Best Document Coordinator Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Resume Document resumes for your reference.
- Initiates Fast Track Follow-up measures if source documents received are illegible and/or if the correct number of pages was not received.
- Create or update a previously created Fast Track Follow-up record to document receipt of new information.
- Performs non-AE follow-up measures for all non-AE scenarios including but not limited to drug discontinuation, dosage reduction, hospitalization only, surgery only, and transfusion only cases (see WP-G-501, Receipt and Work Aid for Identification of AE (valid ICSR) vs. non-AE (non-valid ICSR).
- Aided managerial decision-making by coordinating paper and digital files for the Marketing Department.
- Assisted in tracking monthly sales; responding to customer inquiries.
- Provide assistance on Construction Administration (CA) and Design Development (DD) Phases of different architecture projects.
- On a daily basis, my job consisted of archiving files (.pdf, MS Word files, Shop Drawings, Auto CAD drawings) and creating project folders.
- Control the retrieval of documents; Receive and process submittals or shop drawings and requests for information or RFI’s and maintain records via tracking logs.
- Sending material samples to different consultants via FedEx and messenger was also part of my daily job routine.
- Met deadlines and effectively measured productivity.
- Added new material to file records and created new records as necessary.
- Sorted information according to guidelines, such as content, purpose, user criteria.
- Placed materials into storage receptacles, such as file cabinets, boxes, bins, or drawers, according to classification and identification information.
- Contributed to a smooth transition of digital document management for the Sales Department; ensured that all historical records were kept online.
- Located and organized relevant documents during an internal audit; confirmed that all documentation was secure, cross-referencing each file with an employee manual, organization charts, and a database containing each employee’s personnel file number and name.
- Collaborated with attorneys, paralegals, and other departments within the firm by efficiently handling document requests for depositions and trials.
- Create and maintain tracker for drawing approval process and technical submittals.
- Follow up with vendors/consultants about whether the emailed file has been received and notify them of any delay in response time.
- Record keeping of received and sent letters to the various consultants and other contractors.
- To maintain proper records for all documents whether inside or outside the company.
- Remove superseded drawings / technical data, and replace them with more current data from the site team.
- Communicate with title companies to ensure corrections are made and all documents are sent to complete closing.
- Work closely with closing coordinators to assist in the efficiency of purchases.
- In charge of training and being a point of contact for newly hired team members.
- Met deadlines for 1000-page court orders by working through lunch during temporary office relocation to another city on short notice.
- Handled confidential information and processed documents correctly in order to meet client needs.
- Checked documentation to determine required scanning and set scan parameters accordingly.
- Loaded, scanned, and checked document quality throughout the process.
- Followed all job instructions to ensure compliance with Supervisor’s requirements.
- Performed prep work of documents prior to scanning and other duties as assigned.
- Accurately answered the phone in a friendly manner, maintained a 101-client call log per day, and reduced call waiting time from 1 hour down to 5 minutes.
- Operated office equipment such as fax machines, copiers, and phone systems, and used computers for spreadsheet, word processing, database management, and other applications.
- Set up and maintain paper and electronic filing systems for records, correspondence, and other material.
- Opened, read, routed, and distribute incoming mail or other materials and answer routine letters.
- Operating new office technologies as they are developed and implemented.
- Compiled files for the closing of several million-dollar deals with ten days’ notice on a tight deadline.
- Consistently maintain a professional, safe and clean office environment.
- Provided flexible, technologically advanced, and business savvy, highly-collaborative team-based support.
- Collaboratively develop, document, and improve operational processes.
- Coordinate desk booking, office scheduler, internal/external meetings, events and initiatives, catering, and refreshments, including orders, setups/wrap-ups, and reports.
- Expedite delivery of excellent quality client materials and provide highly-polished deliverables that fulfill client expectations on a timely basis.
- Responsible for assignment of box numbers and entering key information from each folder into the Times database.
- Accountable for being sensitive to the data and, the overall corporate confidentiality policy.
- Accountable for close attention to detail for proper identification of media types to assign proper retentions.
- Responsible for reviewing, analyzing, and entering all types of data including seismic data, maps, accounting, employee, legal, oil and gas, and information from foreign countries.
- Oversaw the documentation of actions and events for over 300 district employees.
- Work with project managers to close documentation requirements for Flow order invoicing.
- Utilize database to analyze backlog and identify similarities to reduce development requirements.
- Entry of Manuals in Arbortext and uploading in IMS so that Manuals can be synced in engagedrilling.
- Maintained a master database for all district-specific information, including but not limited to employee data, payroll issues, personnel policies, time, and attendance records.
- Created and maintained departmental documents such as oral memos on physical security issues when needed.
- Compile, review and certify supporting documentation packages for all product lines using ERP system.
- Prepare Bills of Lading, commercial invoices, electronic export information as necessary as well as submittals for approval to ship to customers.
- Coordination of documentation and information between Sales, Operations, Supply Chain, and customers.
- Maintain customer shipments, confirm pick-up, and update the Shipping spreadsheet upon documentation completion.
- Developed factual database in response to many different types of requests from district customers who had applications pending.
- Compiled engineering product specification, data analysis, and automotive industry requirements into a bookmarked pdf document.
- Volunteered to help manage team workload and reduce cycle time, learning the process in a short amount of time.
- Initiated training meetings with the team and created training instructions for uploading PPAP documents into the process system tool.
- Managed and executed projects with the greatest efficiency ensuring that all documents were completed in accordance with departmental policies and procedures.
- Nominated project participants for all awards within their departments creating a positive work environment for all employees.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.