An enrollment coordinator assists students with the admissions process. An enrollment coordinator’s duties include providing information to students, coordinating with school departments, keeping up with the job boards, keeping student records, providing advice to students in admission process, and seek out prospective students.
For many, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Enrollment Coordinator Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Enrollment Coordinator resumes for your reference.
Enrollment Coordinator Resume Sample 1
- Designated staff members for duties; addressed individual needs quickly and effectively.
- Established guidelines for new hires, which included training on loan processing, loan closing procedures, and customer service.
- Utilized excellent oral and written communication skills; effectively taught training sessions; received outstanding quality awards from clients of the organization/agency.
- Selected employees to provide clerical support in order to meet client needs in a professional manner while adhering to client’s policies regarding office procedures, time management, and confidentiality.
- Received the Employee of the Month Award from one client for exceptional performance in a timely manner.
Enrollment Coordinator Resume Sample 2
- Organized process for enrollment of student enrollment at the University of Colorado Hospital School of Nursing.
- Lectured nurse orientation course at the University of Colorado Hospital School of Nursing.
- Reduced student time in processing by 60% due to software program modifications.
- Awarded Outstanding Achievement Award for providing quality service to students, faculty, and staff.
- Increased number of students enrolled by 1000 for each quarter during the 4 years I served as Enrollment Coordinator.
Enrollment Coordinator Resume Sample 3
- Initiated and completed annual request for service (RFS) for temp agencies; developed the new business by providing customers with the agency resource that best met their needs.
- Received outstanding quality award; provided excellent customer service to both internal and external customers.
- Provided customer service by assisting customers intending to apply for SSDI, SSI, or general assistance benefits at the Greenville County Health Department.
- Provided customer service by assisting customers intending to apply for state assistance at the Greenville County Economic Development Office.
- Received outstanding quality award; provided exceptional customer service by addressing financial consultants’ concerns regarding fee calculations.
Enrollment Coordinator Resume Sample 4
- Supervised a staff of three and managed the office during the absence of a supervisor.
- Learned a new computer program to accommodate a departmental reorganization.
- Accurately processed enrollment forms and submitted payments on time.
- Effectively managed data processing for new procedures adopted by the university’s Registrar’s Office.
- Achieved award as a top employee for customer satisfaction; effectively coordinated with faculty to make changes in the registration process based on student feedback from focus groups.
Enrollment Coordinator Resume Sample 5
- Covered for three administrative assistants while they traveled.
- Effectively and efficiently distributed and filed mail and kept the office organized.
- Effectively coordinated and instructed two lines of support staff to perform varied clerical duties.
- Supervised the administrative assistant while she was away on vacation; communicated with her while providing emergency phone support; ensured that the front desk was stocked with mail, phone messages, bills, and other office activities.
- Achieved award as a top employee for customer service; effectively and efficiently handled the reception duties.
Enrollment Coordinator Resume Sample 6
- Effectively managed the activities of representatives in the organization, ensuring that they are properly trained to deliver services to their customers.
- Worked with Internal Revenue Service (IRS) officials in order to obtain correct information for employees who had submitted their tax returns online.
- Worked with insurance agents to ensure that agents are able to communicate effectively with customers in regards to the renewal of coverage.
- Identified weaknesses in policies and procedures for programs, resulting in better customer service.
- Recognized for establishing an environment conducive to productivity; received best Enrollment Team Award.
Enrollment Coordinator Resume Sample 7
- Demonstrated exceptional organizational skills by scheduling and coordinating the processing of thousands of referrals.
- Conducted a company-wide referral information event with the Health Insurance Administrator.
- Achieved outstanding supplier relations by consistently receiving top ratings from suppliers in terms of quality, timeliness, and responsiveness.
- Awarded for superior performance in internal audits after being tested on all compliance issues from Internal Auditors.
- Received award for an outstanding quality rating in multiple vendor projects; demonstrated a need to make a good impression in order to succeed in the field.
Enrollment Coordinator Resume Sample 8
- Accurately typed all correspondence with clients in a timely manner.
- Accurately maintained the patient’s medical records including health insurance, financial accounts, and billing.
- Accurately completed all enrollment paperwork in a timely manner.
- Accurately completed the membership application forms for nine new members. Made sure they were legally eligible to join the association.
- Accurately complied with the Record Retention Schedule for patient’s records.
Enrollment Coordinator Resume Sample 9
- Constructed and implemented goals for meeting enrollment goals to ensure enrollment success across all departments.
- Managed day-to-day operations of the department, including ordering, inventorying, organizing, and shipping supplies.
- Received Humanitarian Award for organizing clothing donations for special needs children.
- Provided leadership in establishing a recycling program for campus housing facilities.
- Received Outstanding Achievement Award for gathering information to improve campus recycling systems.
Enrollment Coordinator Resume Sample 10
- Analyzed data required by the State of Nebraska to provide a comprehensive picture of student demographics to better serve the needs of the District’s eligible students.
- Developed a means of collecting and presenting statistical information that accurately reflects student, staff, and teacher data.
- Discerned structure for report writing to best serve all parties involved.
- Accurately record, collect, and present performance information from teachers, staff members, administrators, parents, guardians, and students using computer software programs.
- Accomplished monthly administrative duties as well as attendance at monthly school board meetings.
Enrollment Coordinator Resume Sample 11
- Attended various training sessions provided by the Employer.
- Effectively performed administrative tasks related to payroll, benefits, and vendor payments.
- Developed standard operating procedures for the organization of the enrollment department. Maintained accurate records of tasks completed on daily basis.
- Received award for the outstanding quality employee; responsible for maintaining enrollment of new employees through regular contact with Human Resources Director, Human Resources Automation Automation System, Biometric Information System (BIS), and manually inputting personnel data on a monthly basis according to ARCS system guidelines.
- Developed standard operating procedures for processing the new employee application process through a computerized system utilizing a program called ARCS.
Enrollment Coordinator Resume Sample 12
- Successfully used the documentation system to screen applicants with an eye towards future enrollment; efficiently processed 500+ applications per week.
- Responsible for the management of over 500 personnel; organized and tracked their appointments, evaluations, and progress in relation to their career goals.
- Adhered to laws regarding employment practices in the workplace; courteously responded to employee needs.
- Receiving outstanding quality award; managed departmental hiring process flawlessly with minimal supervision.
Enrollment Coordinator Resume Sample 13
- Prepared and sent out financial aid letters to qualified applicants.
- Achieved recognition for excellence in Financial Aid Services, a letter grade of As after 12 months of satisfactory performance.
- Set up and ran a successful fund-raising campaign which generated over $16,000 in one month to support existing programs and services at the Middle School.
- Delivered an outstanding customer service performance review that received a favorable rating from the owner. The performance was recognized with an award from Middle School Principal for outstanding customer service work.
- Received outstanding quality award, including customer service evaluation in order to meet certain guidelines in order to ensure that our services are recognized for quality.
To become an enrollment coordinator, a master’s degree in education is typically required. An enrollment coordinator must have excellent interpersonal skills, must have excellent organizational skills, must have excellent communication skills, must have excellent leadership skills, must be motivational, must be able to work independently, and must have excellent time management.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.
- The Best Enrollment Coordinator Resume Samples
- Enrollment Coordinator Resume Sample 1
- Enrollment Coordinator Resume Sample 2
- Enrollment Coordinator Resume Sample 3
- Enrollment Coordinator Resume Sample 4
- Enrollment Coordinator Resume Sample 5
- Enrollment Coordinator Resume Sample 6
- Enrollment Coordinator Resume Sample 7
- Enrollment Coordinator Resume Sample 8
- Enrollment Coordinator Resume Sample 9
- Enrollment Coordinator Resume Sample 10
- Enrollment Coordinator Resume Sample 11
- Enrollment Coordinator Resume Sample 12
- Enrollment Coordinator Resume Sample 13
- Wrap Up