Digital Strategists provide marketing schemes and support to tech-based projects in their companies. Their work may include content-planning, collecting and analyzing current data for future development, interpreting and presenting various reports and data, implementing new ways to optimize sales, handling customer support, identifying customer needs, and analyzing fundraising metrics.
For many, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Digital Strategist Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Digital Strategist resumes for your reference.
Digital Strategist Resume Sample 1
- Conceived, drafted, and executed campaign for launch of new product within tight timeframe.
- Selected to participate in an elite team of digital marketers and PR professionals dedicated to supporting a major promotion across all channels.
- Implemented and managed social media initiatives across Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Tumblr profiles with over 2 million followers.
- Contributed to several award-winning campaigns including the “Bowl For Kids’ Sake” initiative which garnered nearly 300 million impressions over 12 months.
- Led agency project responsible for increasing web traffic by more than 50%.
Digital Strategist Resume Sample 2
- Consulted with Fortune 100 companies about digital strategy.
- Pioneered the use of data driven entry into two markets by developing innovative social media marketing plans.
- Gained an international audience for a major brand through the implementation of advanced online strategies.
- Collaborated with worldwide team to launch successful campaign which yielded over 3 million page views in one week.
- Identified new revenue stream for company after analyzing its website and recommending ways to increase traffic and exposure via existing media channels and social networking sites.
Digital Strategist Resume Sample 3
- Described the process of shifting the entire organization’s thinking on marketing and digital strategy by developing a series of presentations which outlined creative new concepts.
- Positioned my bosses as reliable speakers on marketing innovation for leading national organizations; assisted in formulating corporate messaging, positioning statements, speeches.
- Tracked campaign performance for video campaigns across social platforms to maximize ROI; transformed static reports into actionable plans with AI technology developed in-house.
- Managed influencer relations program on behalf of client; generated positive media coverage from targeted publications within 24 hours using Crowdfire automation software.
- Delivered two keynote addresses, one at the University of Kentucky and another at National Association of Broadcasters.
Digital Strategist Resume Sample 4
- Designed and implemented social media campaigns for retail brands to deliver the most up-to-date information to customers, increasing engagement levels by 10%+.
- Implemented successful Google Partnership for revenue channel using Adwords.
- Identified new opportunities by researching trends in digital marketing; reported findings to executive leadership team at monthly meetings.
- Exhibited extensive knowledge of digital analytics tools (e.g., comScore, Google Analytics, Nielsen Digital Ratings); created custom reports that assisted senior management in making strategic decisions regarding brand promotion.
- Demonstrated ability to create compelling narratives that communicate complex ideas about online marketing concepts through excellent written communication skills.
Digital Strategist Resume Sample 5
- Pioneered the first digital marketing agency in Latin America.
- Developed integrated branding, digital strategy and business process for client Baccarat Hotels & Resorts.
- Designed corporate web presence for Dior Homme to launch new line of men’s shoes.
- Devised analytics-driven paid search strategies that delivered an additional $2 million in revenue for luxury catalog retailer 1st Class Fashions Ltd.
- Coined social media campaign for prestigious international hotel brand to increase followers on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest by over 20% within one quarter.
Digital Strategist Resume Sample 6
- Pioneered advancements in the field of digital strategy; re-conceptualized site development and advertising budgets with clients to meet new trends.
- Introduced new media metrics for social media industry; rolled out TV advertisements with cross-platform, multi-channel social media integration.
- Advanced art history education by developing a virtual gallery tour app; gave users access to exclusive exhibition notes and biographies on artist live from museums.
- Participated in a two-year collaboration with a Parisian brand agency, forming cross-functional teams of designers, writers, artists, animators, sound engineers, producers and musicians.
- Delivered best global multimedia experience by designing optimized content management systems that included social media, email marketing, SEO/SEM, digital display advertising and mobile applications.
Digital Strategist Resume Sample 7
- Charted new territory for the online advertising campaign, “Mint Condition” by creating social media profiles; responsible for over 100,000 viewers.
- Pioneered the first online game where donors can win shares of Disney resorts; recognized as an innovator in the public relations field.
- Authored over 500 digital content pieces including articles, white papers, journals, video scripts and copy; created innovative marketing strategies that increased traffic to more than 500%.
- Applied strategic communications skills during negotiations with Fortune 100 companies on behalf of clients generating $8 million in revenue.
- Leveraged digital media platforms publishing one book and hosting numerous webinars to benefit small business owners who are unable to afford marketing consultants.
Digital Strategist Resume Sample 8
- Created and implemented digital marketing campaign across various social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube for client’s website.
- Managed and implemented web analytics to track visitor behavior and identify opportunities for optimization; increased conversions by 25% in first three months.
- Designed and executed promotional product launch; coordinated with vendors to develop and distribute branded giveaways across North America.
- Responsible for SEO strategy that allowed client’s website to rank within top 4 on all major search engines for targeted keywords.
- Authored content on a range of topics from travel destinations to market trends influencing the online conversations of over 2 million consumers.
Digital Strategist Resume Sample 9
- Pioneered the first Twitter chat for a national clothing line.
- Established a new division, developing a staff of six and that division’s unique digital marketing solutions.
- Responsible for the creation and development of two award-winning web sites, including an ecommerce site which achieved Sales & Customer Service Award from MarketingSherpa.
- Collaborated in an in-house video production studio launch with partner organizations in addition to building dynamic content ideas for months ahead.
- Launched executive blogging program; developed SEO/SEM strategies, created social media plans, wrote emails, scheduled social posts.
Digital Strategist Resume Sample 10
- Developed integrated marketing and PR campaign that garnered $2.5+ million annual revenue for target clientele.
- Pioneered online advertising strategy for a Fortune 500 firm, delivering unprecedented turnover results in a highly competitive industry.
- Spearheaded Googled OneBox Strategy, increasing traffic flow by over 300% to overall site platform; CNET named the overall creativity as “Groundbreaking.”
- Charted new digital marketing course as Web Strategist, helping shape long-term vision as company transitioned from print model into interactive format.
- Expertly drove user experience across multiple devices during design phases of products to ensure simplicity and ease of use.
Digital Strategist Resume Sample 11
- Spoke at 3 industry events (2 as a panelist and 1 as keynote speaker) and trained 8 staff members in social media best practices.
- Using new strategies, increased average monthly visitors on client site by 124% YoY while revamping existing SEO program.
- Designed digital marketing campaign for major retail release of video game that reached 6 million users via online advertising.
- Created digital strategy for app that resulted in over 7 billion media impressions while quickly gaining customers to top ranks within Apple store.
- Increased brand exposure through Twitter by over 300% while building product awareness for client’s flagship microbrew brewery which earned client regional beer distribution rights.
To work as a Digital Strategist, most companies require you to have a Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Marketing, Communications, or a similar field. You must exhibit time management, attention to detail, writing and communication skills, analytical skills, organization, teamwork, and knowledge of software such as Microsoft Office Suite and Keynote.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.