Human resources representatives work to assist leaders in managing hiring, training, and administrative processes. Duties include administering payroll, reviewing documents to identify mandatory training, handling “new hire orientation,” participating in employee discipline meetings and handling employee-related questions.
For many, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Human Resources Representative Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Human Resources Representative resumes for your reference.
Human Resources Representative Resume Sample 1
- Contributed to corporate plans and policies by ensuring that all employees were enrolled in health, life and dental insurance programs.
- Maintained all paperwork and records pertaining to the HRS program, including foster care child benefits, social security benefits, retirement plans, W-2 forms, unemployment claims and verification forms.
- Coordinated all automated programs for data analysis.
- Administered over $20 million in employee benefit payments per year. Dealt with a variety of personnel problems including suspensions/dismissals and terminations. Managed sick leave/vacation requests for managers/employees/union officials. Commented on and helped write job descriptions for new positions.
- Assisted in the redesign of HRIS.
Human Resources Representative Resume Sample 2
- Quickly mastered company’s policies and practices in a new position; successfully stayed up-to-date.
- Created company’s first employee manual with human resources goals, policies, and practices.
- Provided positive customer service to all employees using professional manner and communication skills.
- Achieved personal goal of increasing retention rate by 10%; accomplished by leading interviews with open-minded, insightful questions.
- Volunteered for multiple community outreach programs that involved meeting with all employees regarding company involvement, mission statement adherence, and community support.
Human Resources Representative Resume Sample 3
- Recruited, interviewed, and hired twenty-four qualified employees for a rapidly expanding health care company.
- Maintained positive employee relations by making work-related suggestions and recommendations.
- Discussed the needs of clients with Human Resources managers to determine staffing requirements.
- Reduced overtime and excessive turnover costs by eliminating underperforming employees; saved the company over $300,000 in personnel costs within first year of employment.
- Increased job performance through re-evaluation and counseling; identified opportunities for personal development.
Human Resources Representative Resume Sample 4
- Completed twenty-two employee trainings within the first six weeks of employment; trained employees on timekeeping, sick time accrual and use, disciplinary policies, and performance evaluations.
- Administered over one hundred Employee Assistance Programs (EAP) in Spanish for fifteen different companies within the first year of employment.
- Achieved ninety percent participation from all participating employees in a company Health Fair; eliminated a chronic absence problem within 6 months.
- Obtained a ten percent increase in revenue by coordinating with co-workers to execute new program initiatives.
- Discovered and reported suspected criminal activities through the proper channels to ensure security of the workplace environment.
Human Resources Representative Resume Sample 5
- Obtained for company top pay with a lateral movement; negotiated salary of $4,500/mo. w/benefits.
- Credited with increasing employee morale by 10%; handled employee grievances and responded to rants from employees via e-mail and telephone.
- Widened company benefits by gaining industry-specific training for employees; obtained free CEU’s for employees through an online website.
- Navigated the Bifurcation Act of 2006, streamlining work processes geared towards a lean workplace, while eliminating excess paperwork; resulted in a cost savings of $40K annually to the company.
- Cultivated a cooperative working environment by establishing a flexible work schedule that allowed employees to work from home or at home with flex time.
Human Resources Representative Resume Sample 6
- Worked with over 120 employees in all divisions of the company, providing new hire orientation and exit interviews.
- Evaluated employee performance against goals and standards, making recommendations for employee retention or termination.
- Managed the modification, renewal, and termination of insurance policies for employees and their families; established positive relationships with the company’s insurance agents.
- Revised Standard Operating Procedures annually; managed the Medical Plan to ensure accurate claims processing.
- Reviewed employee progress reports individually and in a group setting for follow-up on employee performance problems.
Human Resources Representative Resume Sample 7
- Worked with employees to develop the most effective and productive work environment for them by improving communication, motivation, and morale.
- Established productive relations with all departments by promoting teamwork, cooperation, integrity, and trust.
- Created new positions for gaining career growth through education and development.
- Required minimum work hours without burnout or over-exertion; maintained excellent appearance; provided exceptional performance in all areas of responsibility
- Worked to maintain a standard of quality in all services requested by the staff through ongoing management training.
Human Resources Representative Resume Sample 8
- Created new training and development programs for employees to enhance motivation, commitment, teamwork skills, and overall performance.
- Developed methods to utilize company expertise in the hospitality industry to obtain traveling reps for a local hospital.
- Recognized for outstanding performance as a friendly enforcer in eliminating drunken drivers from campus.
- Performed tasks within the hiring process that gave efficient results with minimum assistance from supervisors.
- Laid foundation for success as head of a staff of 50 employees by establishing more than 30 programs to facilitate personal growth and development.
Human Resources Representative Resume Sample 9
- Introduced new policies, procedures, and initiatives to improve the way employees are treated in the company.
- Effectively handled grievance and disciplinary matters within the organization; assisted each employee with a sense of personal satisfaction in working at my current employer.
- Acted as an advocate for employees with respect to education, training, and opportunity for advancement; provided support and assistance to management in their personnel actions.
- Participated in evaluation process to identify strengths, weaknesses, and development opportunities for employees; assisted employers in assisting their employees.
- Enhanced professionalism of organization by participating with Adult Education in the selection and development of new employees.
Human Resources Representative Resume Sample 10
- Re-organized personnel files using Relivin, the company directory.
- Recognized as a member of the “Top 10% Club” after working in excess of forty (40) hours each week while maintaining proper accuracy, punctuality, and data entry speed.
- Supervised staff by expediting human resources tasks; trained office personnel to utilize necessary computer programs and systems efficiently.
- Provided assistance to other departments and divisions in maintaining records for accounting, billing, payroll processing, and employee status.
- Completed all necessary computer data entry tasks on time according to established guidelines.
Human Resources Representative Resume Sample 11
- Scheduled and Performed multiple tasks with a high level of proficiency and accuracy including weekly schedule planning, employee orientation and training, employee development plans, work scheduling, employment benefits administration.
- Managed the recruitment process for a medium to large sized company. Pulled qualified candidates from the same local phone book and open jobs in the same area of business. Rejected all but one candidate. Identified three employees that would not fit the new needs of the company and worked with them to transfer to other positions within their companies.
- Managed the entire separation and exit process for employees leaving due to retirement, termination, or death.
- Aided in the development of an employee handbook which was used to help employees understand how they were valued and how their work environment was structured.
- Functioned as a go-between with company’s Human Resources and Information Technology departments, translating requirements and problems between departments.
A high school deployment will assist you in many of these positions, but a bachelor’s degree in HR can be helpful. Required skills include empathy, a natural willingness to assist, solid communication skills, awareness of HR requirements of the company, awareness of mandatory HR requirements of the state, ability to maintain confidential information, ability to prioritize tasks, and problem-solving skills.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.