An inside sales manager supervises sales personnel and ensures the success of the sales department. Duties include setting goals, tracking sales, creating sales forecasts, setting budgets, writing sales reports, training sales personnel, addressing customer issues, and team building.
For many, writing a resume can be daunting. If you are working on your own, it is easy to become overwhelmed with the amount of information you need to include and how best to present yourself.
The sample resumes below provide great examples of how to write an effective resume.
The Best Inside Sales Manager Resume Samples
These are some examples of accomplishments we have handpicked from real Inside Sales Manager resumes for your reference.
Inside Sales Manager Resume Sample 1
- Converted the most qualified leads into opportunities within a record high average closing rate of 80%.
- Oversaw the annual production of four Inside Sales representatives management team, increasing efficiency by 23%.
- Confidently supported customers with decisions on new products and services.
- Reduced back office paperwork by 20% through automation of workflow processes.
- Collaborated with managers to develop new recruiting strategies that increased median weekly hiring rate by 29%, while reducing turnover to 2%.
Inside Sales Manager Resume Sample 2
- Managed the sales and service process for thirty-five direct accounts.
- Received an award for doubling profitability in a single year; recognized as a team leader by top management after achieving 100% of department goals.
- Reduced customer turnover by 36% due to exceptional account retention strategies and close rates.
- Improved bottom line profits with outstanding achievement in new business development, superior negotiation skills, and problem-solving abilities.
- Cut costs by 40% through streamlined operations without sacrificing customer service or quality standards; approved recommendations were adopted companywide.
Inside Sales Manager Resume Sample 3
- Promoted to the position of Inside Sales Manager with Fortune 500 Company; demonstrated leadership ability, strong interpersonal skills, and experience in selling.
- Achieved double-digit growth rate among expanding territory; trained entry-level sales reps over an 8 month period.
- Led team of three inside sales representatives to top 5% nationally out of 50 units for performance metrics relating to productivity, revenue generation, and customer relations.
- Increased new business from existing customers by 18%; developed a cold calling program geared towards training reps on relationship-building strategies that enhanced CSAT scores and increased account penetration rates.
- Recognized by National Sales Director for outstanding performance in the top 1% of the company; responsible for the implementation, oversight, and successful execution of campaigns.
Inside Sales Manager Resume Sample 4
- Increased sales by following up on leads, networking in the community, and setting appointments for home owners.
- Collaborated with sales team to increase sales by 40% in 2002.
- Set a new record of 95 units sold by implementing creative high-impact advertising campaigns throughout 2001.
- Recognized as one of three top sellers in 2001 for South Texas region.
- Established my own business in 2007 after four years of success working with another company, becoming my own boss while earning six-figure income annually.
Inside Sales Manager Resume Sample 5
- Established a company record of $156,000.00 in yearly sales revenue for three consecutive years.
- Achieved team goal of $121,000.00 in monthly sales; recognized by the Regional Manager with an award for outstanding performance.
- Received appreciation from General Manager for contribution to customer satisfaction; identified solutions to increase sales and decrease returns through reassessment of product’s positioning within the market.
- Hired and trained new members onto the sales staff resulting in doubling their quotas within six months; established an effective coaching model that increased productivity 22% over five months.
- Earned top recognition for driving year-over-year performance improvement; established revenue goals that were 25% higher than the previous year with a team that had 10% turnover.
Inside Sales Manager Resume Sample 6
- Effectively gather pertinent marketing information, prioritize operational needs, and plan appropriate responses resulting in revenue growth.
- Provided service to over 250 wholesale customers in the North East Region. Ensured customer satisfaction by quickly addressing complaints/concerns.
- Handled 300 plus incoming calls daily with 98% of calls answered within 3 rings; recognized for this achievement by VP of Sales.
- Achieved quota every month for 4 consecutive years until promoted into supervisory position; maintained top 10% performance ranking at all times among sales force.
- Introduced several digital prospecting tools which increased productivity 30%; won accolades from General Manager for outstanding performance time of family emergency leave taken due to illness of a parent.
Inside Sales Manager Resume Sample 7
- Generated more than $2,000,000 in annual revenue from a starting position.
- Received number one ranking among 100 sales representatives for two consecutive years.
- Awarded Achievement Diamond status by American Eagle Outfitters for outstanding contributions to the company’s success.
- Ranked number nine out of 1,300 company-wide applicants chosen to participate in 2008 President’s Council program at CitiGroup where I received extensive training and networking experience benefiting both my personal and professional growth.
- Exhibited motivation to succeed through strong work ethic and stamina while working six days a week for three months straight without any days off until meeting monthly objectives from 2009-2011.
Inside Sales Manager Resume Sample 8
- Devised new sales strategy to increase sales, continually monitored results and made necessary adjustments.
- Directed the training of new customer service representatives in support area; increased their efficiency by 20%.
- Generated a 25% growth in inside phone orders after revising the way orders were taken and ensuring a higher quality of service.
- Increased bookings for large shows from $25K to $100K yearly by identifying key markets and developing a promotional initiative to bridge digital divide using social media tools .
- Conceived, developed, organized, orchestrated, executed, and succeeded in an event that raised over $50K for charity within five months.
Inside Sales Manager Resume Sample 9
- Closed $10 million in new business within first year.
- Pioneered an innovative 3D service design to increase client retention and approval rates.
- Introduced a proprietary client relationship management program that streamlined account maintenance and produced $30,000 weekly sales average.
- Enhanced team productivity by 32% through strategic development of the “call command center.”
- Spearheaded relocation process that relocated 5 out-of-state employees into local living arrangements at no cost to the company over two months.
Inside Sales Manager Resume Sample 10
- Established ongoing accounts with several national pool retailers acquiring over $7 million in pool sales.
- Chose to work at a company that is successful; my goal was met by completing 100% of assigned tasks and achieving target quotas each month.
- Achieved 180 degrees of success; regularly recognized by management for targeted achievement, initiative, and for meeting deadlines.
- Delivered account focus results during six months working on two high-profile accounts; exceeded quarterly budgets by 55%.
- Influenced team player relations between co-workers during three months of mentoring new employees; created an open line of communication between all levels of the company’s hierarchy.
Inside Sales Manager Resume Sample 11
- Achieved 900% growth in sales volume; empowered to make decisions with minimal guidance.
- Received recognition for generating $3 million in revenue within the first year of employment; awarded a week-long cruise.
- Structured and implemented an automated system for forecasting, budgeting, and analyzing daily results; simultaneously reduced management time by 50%.
- Assessed market need for new products; solicited customer feedback to develop products that met demand.
- Promoted from Sales Consultant due to consistent exceptional performance achieving quota outside of provided guidelines.
A bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or management is required and additional certifications related to the field are helpful. Skills to succeed as an inside sales manager include strong analytical skills, proficiency with office software, attention to detail, excellent oral communication skills, excellent written communication skills, strong leadership skills, ability to work in a high-pressure environment, and knowledge of market analysis tools.
Resumes are a crucial aspect of any job search. In order to make a good first impression, it is important that your resume be formatted and written professionally. To create the perfect resume, think about what skills and qualities you want your future employer to see.
Hope these samples gave you an idea of what your resume should look like and some tips on how to make sure that your resume stands out from the rest.